I think i broke reddit

i think i broke reddit

Attached: Capture.jpg (3324x1392, 228K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/bgrxdo/why_isnt_racism_allowed_on_this_website/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I can already hear plebbit fags screeching

We need to fight them over there so they don’t come here

Attached: 04F73CD9-7EBB-45C7-8CE9-E4F7CFCFE6AE.png (426x659, 312K)

r a r e

The answer is, racism is allowed. But only against white people. And sometimes Orientals, depending on what the kike media says that day.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: gregreijkh.png (807x102, 9K)

Go back

Attached: 5246824131686.gif (237x240, 1.95M)

he's correct

its a self evident truth, like asking "why can't I shit on the table at a restaurant?"

when somebody ask this you know you're dealing with a retard

GO BACK

>"You can't be mean on the internet"

Attached: 1555999595653.png (500x416, 113K)

r e t a r d
l u r k
m o a r

"racism" is a kike term used to discredit whites who have a natural ingroup preference

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 70K)

Attached: 1555920468910m.jpg (1024x1007, 72K)

Oh God the cringey virtue signaling. He probably started crying over how powerful he felt his post was.

He'll be literally checking the thread every five minutes to see all the responses praising him for being part of the collective. And in the back of his mind he still holds hope that some gorgeous woman will see his post and tell him he's the man of her dreams. But he's not.

I've been busting in her chops while you yack on about your empathy. She doesn't care that I'm racist. None of them do. If you look good she won't give a single fuck, pussy boy.

All leftists can do is insult you if you try to break their conditioning on race realism

new zealand was first, you're second straya

one day your kind will be banned from the internet or forced to use your real names

Attached: giphy.gif (245x165, 384K)

link the thread retard

reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/bgrxdo/why_isnt_racism_allowed_on_this_website/
lol

Tough talk from a spic manlet on a Tibetan throat singing forum

But there's no logical reason for shitting on a table in a restaurant. Racism is rational because it ensures the preservation of your own race.
Also, other races are shit and are always a net negative to any society

My ISP is retarded user. Jow Forums is already 'banned'.
>"We'll make teh default dns server deny 4chins.org hehehehehehe"
Australia is too retarded, internet-wise, any firewall or 'ban' will easily be evade-able.

>people who dont agree with me needs to be shamed/attacked
Why are you like this?

w r o n g

Tell him racism is only judging people by their race, and we judge all people we meet every day by many things, including age, height, gender, appearance, weight, speech and muscle mass.
Without these judgements our ancestors wouldn't have been able to tell friend from foe and we wouldn't be alive today.

Attached: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg (850x974, 258K)

out of all flags here you should be the one to understand, pewdiepie

even if there are differences between the races, it doesn't matter, we'll mix them all until everyone is brown and no one can talk shit to anyone else

Because he's a retard spic who's only a few tacos short of decapitating a small child

shut up, cuck

Look at the spacing lads. The capitalization, the lack of punctuation. This post is a gift, a gift from leddit. THANK YOU LEDDIT

This, I think the most disgusting part of it is that in his heart of hearts he is racist. Even if you are the most egalitarian person ever and humans should repress racism in themselves no matter what, to act like it's not a natural urge that is worth discussing just makes you a liar.

Even if we assume 0 racism is the answer for society that's something some countries have figured out in the last 50 years. The beautiful irony is born 100 years ago these people would be the most racist because they are incapable of independent thought.

>13% upvoted
13% is the same as 50%, so you have half approval.

>like asking "why can't I shit on the table at a restaurant?"
You can't? Is this a problem only in the land of the free or everywhere?

BASED

reddit has spoken

Despite being 13% of the upvotes