High-fructose corn syrup boosts intestinal tumor growth in mice

Enjoy your cancer America!
Sugar is death!

sciencedaily.com/releases/2019/03/190321141924.htm

Attached: 190321141924_1_540x360.jpg (540x344, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Mol
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don’t care. In fact you’re a fag.

Sugar bad?

No fucking way OP, you opened my eyes

Doesn't that imply you already had to have intenstinal tumors to be affected?

there is a similiar study suggesting that animal protein does the same
are you not gonna eat meat anymore?

this will be valid for all refined carbs. insulin is a growth hormone.

>sugar is death
oh ho my polish friend, you have do differentiate. Refined sugars are pretty much poison, but sugar from eating a fruit or similiar is good for your body.

Depends on the animal. Red meat heated over 100 degrees C causes cancer.
Eat dinosaur meat and boil it.

Isn't growth hormone a growth hormone?

they're chemically identical. fructose is fructose is fructose.

Fruits are only healthy because of their vitamins. Sugar is pretty much the same, which is why keto diets avoid fruits.

That's exactly what that means.

Basically he's saying carbohydrates are bad because they fuel cell growth. Fucking amazing fact to him apparently.

Do you think Europeans ate fruit during the ice age? Doubt.

yeah but your fine companies put highly concentrated corn sirup in your sweets so they can save money and make it disgustingly sweet, and in turn, poisonous 4 u
>keto
lel meme diets

>they're chemically identical
and?

The science behind ketogenic dieting is pretty interesting. Ketones take energy from fat when you don't have a sugar surplus, which ends up being processed more efficiently. Eating sugar will throw this off, so you have to keep fruit consumption to a minumum (especially the dense ones like bananas) and consume less protein than fat.

do you think humans ate only meat thoughout out whole line of evolution?
ice age was not healthy to us and we sure as hell didnt adopt well enough for it.

Modern Eskimo people living on ice don't seem to give a fuck about fruit and yet they are all healthy eating only animals.

but there are not benefits to it.
you just use the fat you eat for energy and your body has to convert it into sugar since you brain needs glucose.
the downsides are quite obv, less energy and less explosive power since your body doesnt store as much glucose in your muscles anymore.
its just a meme diet directed at people who dont have a strong enough will for a proper diet so they eat garbage like refined oil and shit.
dont fall for the keto meme of eating veggies and avocados, most keto idiots consume cheese, bacon and eggs.

Thank you. I will.

Attached: 1502765870284.jpg (1670x1743, 197K)

eskimos are far from healthy.
most of them die off before they turn 55 and their corpses show atherosclerosis.
dont fall for the meme, the science is clear on this.
also just to add, a life of only eating seal fat seems disgusting.

Sugar is processed by the body in a very quick manner, but the issue with that is when you consume enough the surplus is stored as body fat, and then you have a crash. Fat is a source that is more sustainable, and doesn't get stored as quickly so you don't gain nearly as much weight for as many calories that you consume. Keto is primarily for losing and maintaining healthy weight. Obviously body builders will be taking more proteins and sugars, but that's a small amount of people.

Hey dumb-ass shill, how about you go back to drinking that Capri-Sun filth you guys have the nerve to call fruit juice before opening your mouth on such subjects. A diet somewhere between keto and carnivore changed my fucking life and I feel better than I've ever been on slave grub cereals. You are peddling the same counter-truths the industry has been churning out since the 60's, on cholesterol, fat, fiber etc. People here should look up Natasha Campbell-McBride videos if they want info not spoon-fed to them by Bayer-Monsanto types. Take it from a healthy sultry southern European Frenchman that I would know a deal more about nutrition over a frumpy neurotic post-post-puritan German.

>Sugar is death!
>sugar

>most of them die off before they turn 55
That's fucking awesome given they don't have modern medicine and hospitals.
Europeans in the same situation would die at 30 after getting super aids from refugess.

>muh ebil sugar

Insects are a clean source of protein amirite who needs sugar?

I eat insects from time to time. Stop being brainwashed by your gay culture. Meat is meat.

Attached: serveimage(80).jpg (800x533, 484K)

Nice b8 fag I hope you aren’t serious

worth it IMO

*sips

Are you fucking new? I'm the Jow Forums mealworm farmer.

Everyone knows that sugar is bad for you, retard.

Nobody cares

But not everyone knows that sugar is added to most processed products, including meat and cheese.

Far less in your average piece of fruit, though.

>cancer is a sugar hungry disease
>what happens when we introduce them to sugar?
water is wet

Yup.
Cancer thrives on sugar. It burns it at 20x the rate of normal cells.

You should be keeping your blood sugar level low.

>but the issue with that is when you consume enough the surplus is stored as body fat
indeed, but the sugar has to be converted into fat first and that process is not very effective.
>Fat is a source that is more sustainable, and doesn't get stored as quickly so you don't gain nearly as much weight for as many calories that you consume
thats wrong. fat is double the calories of carbs (4.5 - 9cal) and the fat that you eat, specially animal fat doesnt need to be converted, it it directly stored as fatty tissue (excess calories).

(De novo lipogenesis)

It's not just sugar. It's high-fructose corn syrup.
Normal white sugar goes in your belly and gets digested, while corn syrup gets absorbed in your blood vains before gettings processed and gives you fatty liver

I don't know why OP is boasting. A few years ago the EU legalized it in our products as well, going from maximum 5% of the sugar used in products, to no limit.

And how are they going to put it in unprocessed products like cabbage or chicken hearts?

Chemtrails

Water isn't wet

I avoid that product everywhere these days, as well as aspartame and products with the source of phenylalanine. Normal sugars are still fine. And if RedBull got something, that's too bad.

It's also named glucose-fructose syrup, corn syrup, fructose syrup in products.

The reason cancer rates are so high in North America is because the US military detonated over 1,000 nuclear bombs in and around the Nevada desert and pacific ocean. And when the winds blow west to east in the northern hemisphere, all of that fallout ejected way up into the stratosphere settled over the continent of North America. This is why cancer is so high, and any other explanation is just deep state propaganda.

That would explain the ass cancer explosion after the 90s.

I've heard that you will surpass the recommended fast sugar intake amounts by eating half mango. So.. I like fast sugars though, it's easily consumed by body and u can do some brain work, like writing deep shit in Jow Forums. Can't do that with high protein diet.

Life causes cancer man.

Also faggotry.

Stop eating sugar
Stop eating carbs
Look up intermittent fasting and extended/prolonged fasting

These are the real deal on nutrition.

THEY don't want you to fast and unlock your potential

Sun provides enough energy for you, photosynthesis and shit.

Hmm...weren't kings of the past obese?
Wasn't obesity the symbol of power and wealth?

Sugar =/= High Fructose Corn Syrup

>the basic biological energy source causes biological tissue to grow.
Horseshit study. Of course feeding tumors makes them grow. By this logic cyanide is the cure for cancer.

>Literally everything causes cancer
Welcome to life, enjoy your slow oxidation to death.

F-F-F-F-FFFUUUUUUUCCCKKKKKKKKKK

Attached: 1505271691896.jpg (225x224, 5K)

So basically it raises IGF-1 and HGH? You realize people pay a lot of money for that kind of stuff.

they wuz kangz n sheit

"Sugar" mustn't be confused with sugars.
Refined sugar is the food to avoid.
Some of other sugars are carbs necessary for your organism. They play a huge role in brain function and blood glucose levels.

Don't be afraid of eating sweet fruits once in a while.

Now its a sign of being a fat disgusting weak slob who's gonna die early lol

I'm afraid of eating any processed product.
These slavic motherfuckers will add any shit to my food just to make it cheaper to make.

Death is mercy

Strange huh?
Eat less, recycle and use less resources in general.

avoid processed food. Eat as natural food as possible

avoid all artificial sugars, sweeteners, and coloring if possible
obviously you can't completely avoid, but do your best. You will be thinner as well

Hell we'll just develop a medicine for that too you dumb twat! And NOT because we're told to.
Thats the whole fucking point of the US

Enjoy your AIDS
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Mol

But will anyone be able to afford that medicine?

>high fructose corn syrup and natural unrefined sugar are the same thing

Very high levels of IGF-1 can cause cancer

Actually, it raises the rate cell division which means it can cause cancer to spread faster but only if your DNA is damaged or your immune system is comprimised. Otherwise, there’s a reason why HGH injections (raises IGF-1 as well) are so sought after all.

*click*
Activate the 5G

Modern fruits have multiple teaspoons of sugar in them. Its equally bad.

>X causes cancer

Attached: really.jpg (1024x1024, 57K)

I think that all food is seasonal so fruit has a place, as does meat, and indeed fasting.
Your body needs to go through all of the seasons to be healthy.

based fructose corn syrope taking care of americans one testical at a time

Your body needs zero external sugars or carbs. It can manufacture all it needs.

How much sugar in my dinner Jow Forums?

Attached: 20190424_142020.jpg (2323x2385, 2.96M)

Considering they even put it in bread I'm sure the nose will find a way
>Yes I know bread is not an unprocessed product oh, I just mean it seems like it's one of the more ridiculous things to sugar

chemically they're not

>get into soda, one or two glass bottles a week
>hfcs tastes like ass
>pay extra for actual cane sugar ones
only trash eat anything with hfcs

1. water
2. ginger
3. turmeric
4. lemon juice
5. mint leaves

Low calorie natural drink mate.

Attached: 1556103939116.jpg (1505x1980, 1.53M)

HFCS != sugar, you idiot

You invented the lemonade...

Except fructose sucralose lactose glucose etc are all named differently for a reason

Nuh-huh
mine is 100% natural and contains Indian spices.

Got an exact recipe for us burgers, Poland user?

I drink water or tea (actual tea with leaves in hot water and nothing else) for 95% of my beverages. I want fucking soda once a week you fagwad, I'm not gargling some curryfag piss stew, and I don't need to restrict calories, my BMI is 19.5.

But life shall not be wasted.

Attached: 195225.jpg (1680x1050, 258K)

That's it. I still experiment with ratios. Put everything in a 3L pot and filter after some time to bottles. Enjoy your own drinks on the go.

Attached: 20190417_200028_1.jpg (2370x2022, 1M)

Are you boiling this mixture, or do you just let it sit in a pot for a day or so?

I put it in boiled water and let it cool by itself. It's to allow mint to do it's magic. Add lemon juice after it's cold.

>High-fructose corn syrup boosts intestinal tumor growth in mice
Thank you, OP. Nice find. That's why I love Jow Forums

Attached: 1542240434200.jpg (300x316, 28K)