What if all the world’s religions contain some part of the truth and we have to pick and choose the good parts and...

What if all the world’s religions contain some part of the truth and we have to pick and choose the good parts and discard the bad parts and thus make a super-religion that is as good as it can get? Good or nah?

Attached: C570A437-662D-4436-9EE3-0D926FF58C52.jpg (396x299, 29K)

religion is a racket

Good idea actually
Also your digits approve

IT FUCKING SICKENS ME TO SEE GOOD T R I P S AND D U B S WASTED LIKE THIS!

>nah

Nah.

all religions point to jesus christ.
just gotta study more and you'll learn that.

How does Buddhism point to jesus, or hinduism

Who gets to decide the good and bad parts? This is where religions always fall apart.

For instance, you're probably fine with fucking babies and your cousins and throwing fags off of rooftops, but western aka non-sand nigger, civilized peoples think it barbaric and backwards to do so.

checked trips of truth but most of the time world's religions are extraterrestrial in origin and or about astronomical anomalies. I have a few books I suggest if anyone is interested.

Just by logical arguments one can deduct false teachings and find the good ones

With enough time, the truth would emerge.

Enough time of deducting

I'd suggest you keep reading those books and once you finish your picture books you get some more advanced books to read.

>Ancient Astronaut theorists are the fucking worst

I’m sure you can argue your point if you are so truthful

Focusing on one mythical prophet as opposed to the meanings in how you can get in touch with God or live a meaningful life is myopic.

you would be a gay as fuck theosophist

you can't define 'good' without some ethical grounding extracted from a religion, it's an induction problem and doomed to fail

you're just re-inventing quakerism and it would flop like quakerism has flopped

Islam hasn't figured it out in over 1,000 years. How much longer should people give a religions followers to figure out stoning people, throwing people off rooftops, incest, and pedophilia is wrong? 1.8bln followers, 1,000 years, and no signs of any logic being used at all.

But the big thing about that is islam doesn’t support logical deduction. If arguing logic is not allowed, that happens. If it is allowed, majestic truth will emerge

there is only one true religion

jealous

Nope, you got that wrong dude. There are legitimate books that one could read.
>Inb4 David Ike
I'm not talking about shape shifting reptilians. There are three books that I could recommend, that come from a true scientific and logical points of reference. The universe is quite large and time is not linear, but those with the capacity to understand will understand.