ELECT. THIS. MAN

ELECT. THIS. MAN.

Attached: file.png (968x645, 571K)

then the u.s. would have to kill him because he refuses to admit that he's wrong about everything.

I wouldn't even rape him

>pfft
>snort
>what is 'white'

Attached: 1549468169067.png (800x458, 352K)

Approved.

Attached: file.png (1200x446, 689K)

He was talking about potentially having Milo come to an event with him. He'd have to be actually retarded to go through with it.

Is he trying to hurt or help Nigel's new party?

neve gonna happen

who is this faggot? some youtuber idolised by retard 15 yo faggot incels who post here? how enlightening you stupid cunts

>Is he trying to hurt or help Nigel's new party?
good question, the BREXIT vote is being split, and I bet neither would want to cooperate and form a coalition if one was required!

Attached: 1554893511676.png (657x527, 44K)

isnt Salvini already PM?

Do it even if you hate him. One way or the other itll be worth a laugh. Either hell shit all over the media and your politicians properly or hell make a fool of himself in front of the world. Either way you win.

It's Orson Welles you doofus

If he were on fire I wouldn't even piss on him

Nigel split off. And as near I can tell its not really a party mostly its just a vehicle for Nigel. They are not trying to get actual UK politicians either just the EU seats I think. Either way the BREXIT and UKIP parties seem to be in a no attack each other plan.

Oh my god. Do you even read Locke?

Absolutely this

Attached: Sargon.jpg (602x533, 34K)

dude, thats Aesop Rock, ideat

"WHY DID YOU SAY YOU WOULD NOT RAPE A WOMAN?!"

only if he promises to call eu parliamentarians white niggers and tells angela merkel that he wouldnt even rape her

Attached: 15139245107701.png (1000x1000, 612K)

Clown world haha honk honk

Neither, Nigel's party is trying to hurt UKIP.

Says he is atheist. In an Interview accidently drops "judeo-christian values" zionist/ kike narrative phrase.

Nope, he is a crypto Zionist. Probably an actual kike too instead of greek descent, like many assumed for a while. Good friend with ben Shapiro, posts shill memes Jow Forums refuses.

>and I bet neither would want to cooperate and form a coalition if one was required!
I'd be stunned if they didn't cooperate on brexit and in the EU parlament.

I can't help but think whenever I see that picture is that as soon as he puts the camera down some guy comes from behind and starts pounding his ass.

Yeah, I've actually appreciated what he's been doing so far, he's clearly having fun with it, but Milo would be a bad move.

yes, please elect this cuck

It's almost like Sargon is clandestinely anti-Islam and Farage is not right wing enough on this topic

The next door is UK :-)

Unironically do vote for him if you can. Like him or not, he is the most reasonable and authentic person in the entire fucking UK political system. You can think of him as a cuck if you like, but if you have half a brain in your head you know that UK isn't realistically going to jump from its current situation to full red pill. It needs stepping stones, and Sargon is a good start to getting that push going. Considering the dire fucking circumstances the UK is in and continues to face, you'd have to be absolutely brain dead to not vote for him.

(((Farrage))) has already hinted UKIP is "Right-wing" user!

This.

Vote for this fag just for the lulz

I don’t support pedos

Not him. His beard is grey under his lips not on its sides.
Nice try though.

Yeah, the guy who doxxes people who laugh at him on the computer and still obsesses over Gamergate seems super genuine and rational.

>some guy
You mean Milo.

It shouldn't matter he's a CizNat piece of shit. He's still against immigration from Muslim countries, and most of the UKIP candidates, let alone Tories, are even worse cucks. Strategically speaking, he's angofags' best pick. (BNP is not going to get any seats.)

Too white for Milo. He only burns coal.

isn’t he raising another man’s daughter? where does he get off calling anyone a cuck.

who'd he dox?

Why would I back this moderate faggot

Attached: 1550594941711.jpg (540x530, 122K)

one can only hope

aint no fan of the fat gnome but muh dox faggots can go hang. Oh no he doxxed someone!!! Hold the press faggots nobody gives a shit.

Someone edit in a door with his puddle of a failed child.