White Male-Latina Female is the most common intergroup relationship

Why is this? And are you interested in this type of relationship?

Attached: 54512341_308778023103688_3335164039623598722_n.jpg (720x720, 134K)

Smelly dumb racemixing scum

Attached: 137593505136.jpg (240x320, 17K)

Latinas > white goblinesses

the pale ones with less than 20% Indio genes are prime breeding material.

Because they are more common here than other races.

ill put it this way
if my latina gf looked like she did but white, shed be a massive entitled cunt

If she spoke good English I'd have no idea she was hispanic

Dude, latinas are literally white men's mutt creation. It's normal that they bleach it up even more.

Give it 4 years and she'll be disgusting.

WMAF hapa is the race of the future don't change my mind

Attached: large.jpg (400x583, 176K)

But they get fat after you marry them and then you have to divorce them. I know all about it.

>White Male-Latina Female is the most common intergroup relationship
nice sauce on research

Looks like two white Americans to me.

Castiza women can be pretty attractive

how do you think Latina were created in the first place?
Caucasoid Spaniards fucked Mongoloid Aztecs, thats how

Latina women are hilarious. Extremely traditional and family oriented, hilarious, extremely racist, and are very easy to redpill. Black people have absolutely no clue how to handle when they say racist things. Obviously, you need to find one that comes from a good family, but that goes for any woman.
A black friend of mine came over once and my wife was saying things to him you would never dream of saying out loud. “well, black people say nigger all the time and I just don’t get why it’s that big a deal”. “black people need to get over slavery, it’s like you just want to be a oppressed. It’s not white people that are holding you back.”, and “well let’s be honest, black people are more likely to be committing crimes and resist arrest than whites so I don’t think that cops are just targeting them out of the blue”. This black guy in question is also known for sperging out about white privileged and police brutality, but he had no idea what to say. He looked completely mindfucked.

I hear shes a moaner, wooo
Was hotter like 5 years ago though.

Attached: 17049244077_fb415c3123_b.jpg (683x1024, 223K)

Checked.
>full lips
>hips
>feminine chin

How can nigger lovers compete?

Attached: 383full-ariadne-díaz.jpg (383x557, 21K)

That's a cute pic

Damn that bitch is ugly

Well you get to have hotter women when you go non-white. Latinas are closer as they are already part white. They all want to go the rest of the way and integrate. Look how much better looking she is than him.

Latinas peak at 16 years old and start to turn into Goblins every year after that.

Can confirm. My cousin married a cute Flip several years ago who's now 40 and well into goblina form.

fuck them dont marry them

Honestly light skinned Latina are close enough to bleach. And families that immigrated more recently make women that are more sane. I might do it if I found a good one.

Its not like some dark skinned black girl that will take 5 gen at min to bleach.

Pale skin is the most attractive, if these latina hoes choose a white mate then they will give birth to pale kids. Also the reason Asian, south Asians etc value white dick and hate niggers

Attached: 1384091468962.png (1024x765, 1.34M)

I am Castizo, though I look more white and even Jewish if you ask some people. The idea that Castizas turn into goblins is about a third true. Look at the other women in their family and if they look like they belong in a low level DnD campaign then bail.

Or if you're lucky like me and find a beautiful Brazilian divorcee into her mid 30s who looks better than girls my age then you struck gold.

My wife is Cuban. 4 sons look whiter than me.

this

"Latino is not a race".
And spaniard and med phenotype are superior to anglo phenotypes.
The only ones that are arguably better are the nordic and germanic ones.

Just pic a latina with more than 70% euro genes in her and inject your seed.

I am not a race mixer and have never considered it, but I would wager the people that do it engage for the following reasons:

1. Spics are the largest admixture white non-white group in the Americas on average. This confuses retards who are attracted to their white traits and will overlook the non-white traits.

2. Their cultures are still heavily catholic and traditional, meaning they are more likely on average to desire traditional feminine roles that men want.

incel lolll

based

its not quite WMAF but its close to it because brown girls still know their place from their culture unlike white women

Attached: 1555440905196.jpg (1024x526, 73K)

Some hispanics are either entirely European or mostly and look almost like Meds.

Because white women are no longer feminine and there are more Latinas than Asians in the US of A

Can you post an example of the type of woman you described?

This is a gay larp, every single Latina I know wouldn’t go near a white boy. They don’t find you guys attractive at all, this is all just a shitty Jow Forums meme. Latinas prefer their men, brown and alpha.

I was with two spanish, a mexican, a morrocan, a taiwanese, a belgian and now with a puerto rican.
Mmmhhh tasty latina's.
I like them and they want my dick.
Cant say that of the whites with whom i grew up with.

Makes no sense, unless you want an army of goblinos

fuck this stupid fucking larp.. brown girls are for brown men only. White women are for everyone

Attached: 1684864684746.jpg (640x800, 125K)

If that guy had lighter skin he’d be considered white

i've seen them much paler than this but she is a model so she tans herself. the kind of girls who you would think were white until you hear her speaking perfect spanish to someone.

Attached: costanzap.png (601x460, 413K)

>t. Gingerman

I’m sure you know tons of Latinas in the UK Mohammed

show me one pic of a churro guzzling mongloid who hasn't turned into a pear shape by early 20s. i'll wait.

In a relationship like this.
From what I've seen, they date their lil Mexican alphas because they're more manly than feminised white guys, but will date some white guys purely for being generally better looking and taller.
Then when they need a stable guy, successful guy, they'll go for the white guy.

Would you consider Spaniard qt's better or worse that a whitish latina? I know lots of latinas, since I am latino myself (white looking) but I have never met any Spaniard girls.

this is true, they are more feminine and you don't worry as much about them being undercover liberal crazies.

I would never marry a Latina, but I admit that some of them are fuckable before they turn into goblins

Because they are more traditional and feminine than most white women are nowadays. Plus for whatever reason they love white men