All women want childr-

>All women want childr-
Why did you lie to me, Jow Forums? Women are perfectly happy childless.

Attached: pol btfo.jpg (710x415, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.link/pRkMu23
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Then everyone clapped

That's because she was wearing a bunch of makeup.

WTF I love barren wine aunts now!

baste sassy harlot

Why did you rename my snip from your last thread to remove the label, Britbong?

Attached: roasties.png (914x372, 38K)

I can't wait until all of these dried up whores start melting down and start preying on all the beta zoomers.

Attached: 1553991432364.jpg (900x1200, 115K)

When women are asked if they're happier divorced they say yes. When they are polled in general about happiness they say no. It's whatever gets them shit or makes them look better.

yes, so happy.

No, I'm sad.

You're basically asking women if they make mistakes. TF you think they are going to say?

I believe all of this happened minus the last 3 lines

>t roastie looking for confirmation that she hasn't wasted her life
Whats that called when you invest greatly into a mistake and then continue to double and tripple down rather than admit it?

Attached: 1555983855524.png (520x377, 309K)

Wonder how many SSRIs and anti-anxiety meds she's on? Probably posts pretty consistently about how important maintaining mental health is, too.

Who cares? She'll die soon and will leave nothing of value behind.

We all know some roastie made this up as therapy for her depressing existence, while sitting in her pajamas drinking alone with her cat.

Attached: emcel.png (800x417, 479K)

Why the FUCK haven't you joined this server yet?
discord.link/pRkMu23

I-poh

Sunken cost fallacy?

ITT: Jow Forums pretends everyone wants babbies and that mothers don't regularly abuse and kill their children

God I hate women lmao

She'll definitely want kids when she's 65, needs someone inclined enough to care for her failing health, and is lonely because no one visits her.

this only applies to beaners and Asians. white chilren don't give a shit about their parents. Your children will put you in a nigger-run asylum should you ever become a burden to them

>Women are perfectly happy childless.
Women are miserable, as outlined by their dropping happiness statistics.
You'll live to see their suicide levels jump too.

What a time to be alive.

Maybe boomers should not have ruined everything

...and plenty of makeup I'm sure. And if looking youthful for longer is more important to you than having and raising healthy children (the longer a woman waits the more likely the baby will have some issues)...you're probably not worth passing on your genes anyway.

The old lady basically said she would have 2 years left, not realising that she is already 5 years past the wall.

Who cares. A 35 yo roastie solo-travelling. I know that kind of women, who cares about them, they are invisible except to pajeets and kangz.

>women lie for selfish reasons

>invisible
Not totally, I have a milf fetish user

Birth control ruined my ex

That roastie is probably on like 5 different prescriptions to fight her crippling depression/anxiety and she just doesn’t understand why.

It’s sad to see women who have fallen so hard for the meme.

This happened

Attached: 7974C53D-377A-4895-8440-153B16312CB9.jpg (748x754, 59K)

>I replied before burying my face in my book "That's because I don't have kids."
yAAAAAAAAASSSSSSS SLAYY KWEEN!!!!

What the fuck is it with redditors and acting like this? Mental illness is rampant on that god forsaken website. They're even worse than Jow Forums. At least Jow Forums knows they're mentally ill.

Sure about that?

Attached: Women are literally baby crazy.png (1892x707, 289K)

That's just a fact though, pushing out a single wombgoblin through a roastie will make it flabbier than hundreds of nigger dicks.

Yeah and she sounds like a bitter cunt for the privilege. Take your pick.

That woman's name? Albert Einstein.

Attached: anime_smug_285.png (750x1000, 193K)

Why did I read that even though it was a reddit post? I feel like such an idiot now. Save yourselves from boredom and agony and don't read the OP, anons.

See Only shitty boomer parents get thrown in asylums; don't be an asshole to your children when you're a care-giver (don't engage in child abuse), and your children will be less likely to be asshole when caring for you (won't engage in elder abuse).

>inb4 suicide
Oops, too late.

>ending your genetic line so that you can look younger for a few extra years

Women really will sacrifice everything for vanity

Oh Right. Pajeets, kangs, and desperate incel spergs

Lmfao based

Based

Attached: EC36492A-555E-4592-805C-7AC67A713411.jpg (480x480, 24K)

Because you can't post identical pictures.

so you're saying I'm a kang? my nigga

lel

Attached: 1535596039970.png (537x701, 560K)

I care about my parents. Mine are gen X and aren’t super shitty so my brothers and I will always care for them and love them unconditionally. Just because your parents are trash doesn’t mean everyone else’s are too.

Well played

Not at all, it's mostly middle class white parents who serviced ther kids like slaves who get shitcanned. Even white trash parents have more loyal kids than WASPy turbocucks

anecdotal data vs real world stats
look where white cripples and boomers most often end up at

What's up with redditors making such a big deal over meaningless interactions with people. Like shit, who fucking cares if some woman said you'll want kids. How privileged you have to be to get this triggered over a comment from a stranger on a plane.

They are mentally ill and unhappy. Their entire life revolves around validation from other people who are as miserable as they are.

>makes an all encompassing claim that white children don’t care about their parents
>white user, myself, makes claim that I, and my brothers, who are also white, care about our parents, thus disproving all encompassing claim.

If the purpose of the post was to say that a large portion or majority of white children don’t care about their parents, then that should have been stated.

That airplane's name? Albert Einstein

>POO IN LOO

Attached: 1555393316823s.jpg (93x125, 2K)

This

As a zoomer, neither can I.

Z O O M E D

Attached: CEF052EB-1D63-45F1-AD03-355E3DBB61A3.jpg (897x515, 351K)

Sadly abortion is truly popular for mother. I make me feel sick to see women killing their own children but honnestly if they do not kill the child when it is a baby they rarely kill it.

You know, I could buy that some people are perfectly happy and fulfilled without having kids, but look at how most of these people act. They're always so bitter and live in this perpetual state of self-loathing and anger at the world and at life and existence itself. It's probably a good thing that such awful, ugly people aren't raising children.

Attached: 1555598499991.png (645x773, 49K)

>prattling about
>another inane monologue
This is what hitting the wall looks like: even the most harmless social interaction can, when it involves discussion of children, provoke this level of seething resentment.

not just that, but also killing babies and small children is quite common for mothers. most children homicides are committed by the mother.

You can make it less painful if you take on a mentoring role. Childless women used to take care of relatives kids, childless men taught some kid their trade,etc. but people are too lazy to even do that nowadays.

It's most likely a cope or a LARP.

Unless a woman is psychologically abnormal, she will regret not having children. It's easy to be in denial until the window to having children is rapidly closing or maybe even closed. It's not a nice place to be in for most women, but sometimes denial combined with leading a busy life will get you there before you even realize it. And then you'll have to face the truth: you made a big mistake and you can't make it right.

I know lots of childless thirty year olds and they are they most miserable women you meet. All of them have depression and anxiety issues. Even the poorest, most disfuncional women with piece of shit children I know are happier and more fulfilled. Women need children to be happy past 30.

These kinds of threads are a massive Jow Forums cope. Most of you are going to end up childless too.

>inb4 but I have kidz!!!!
Confirmation bias. That's why I used the word "most."

Attached: 1555433909266.jpg (539x669, 84K)

Kek

WE NEED FUCKING WORLD WAR RIGHT NOW or fucking cataclysm

WE DID IT REDDIT!!

>Variance from the mean refutes the general principle.

Yep a logical fallacy almost everyone makes sinking more time and capital into something that'll never work because you think you can save it somehow or how us mutts say nigga gone change nigga gone change

Nice digits, have an updoot and gold kind stranger!

Edit: yes I am the same poster who made the ask a cuck anything thread

>You'll live to see their suicide levels jump too.
I eagerly await this.

I told my Mom flat out I was going to put her in a home so she had a kid at 40 and I never get to even talk to my sister so I can't corrupt her I guess.

Reddit girls are damaged goods. Same with Jow Forums girls. They always have tons of mental illnesses, eating disorders, and are prone to self harm (cutting)

Seething and cope. Meanwhile in the real world, black women have the lowest suicide rates of all demographics, while white male suicides keep shooting up(even Wang Gang talked about it)

Then everyone stood up and clapped, and an Eagle flew in and landed on her shoulder.

funny as hell dawg

Kys newfags and lurk moar

then she killed herself later that year. nothing of value was lost.

>Seething and cope.
No, I just hate women and love to see them suffer.
They made their bed, they can sleep in it.

Why is suicide so much higher in Eastern Europe than in Western Europe? Does it have to do with being based and traditional?

Alex I'll take "things that never happened" for $2000 please

Attached: 1545739573588.jpg (650x812, 381K)

>Kys newfags and lurk moar

Attached: 1544683117875.png (842x792, 82K)

This but unironically. There's always going to be a beta or degenerate around to impregnate these women with their downie kids, and the government will support them. White male suicides will continue to climb due to outsourcing and automation killing jobs and online dating and feminism killing relationships. Men are in a far worse position.

Attached: capitalist.jpg (474x573, 69K)

That's mainly because women are worse at killing themselves though. They attempt it far more often than men

Most "attempts" are just fakes for attention and to scare their family. it's like teenagers "attempting" suicide, almost nobody wants to die at 15.

he eat da poo poo

No, that's why women were happier in the 1960s. Now, why the suicide rate in those countries is so high, I would say, is the shitty living circumstances. Although if others could chime in that'd be great.

Is it? I think in the country of trannies and rape victims the suicide will be much higher.

Snarkiness is a staple of the reddit diet, even more so if it's unwarranted with some sort of mental mic drop.

I don't get it.

Nobe, Eastern Europe leads the white world in suicide. Baltic states numba wan. Trannies are a minuscule % of the population and I bet you don't know a single one personally. I bet you almost never hear about them anywhere outside of Jow Forums too.

The person in OP's story can't even have a civilized conversation about something normal with a person on an airplane without getting mad.

>I'm perfectly happy and content with life, I swear. OMG I HAVE TO POST THIS BS TO REDDIT I'M SO ENRAGED

Attached: crafty.png (416x404, 137K)

women only exist to breed thats fake

>These kinds of threads are a massive Jow Forums cope.
How exactly is any of this cope?
This is a black pill, dipshit.

As we sit here posting about her post on reddit but this time we’re on Jow Forums

This

women should never have been given rights,they as a whole are not mentally stable enough to have any rights, they need to be told what to do and controlled, like pets

Stop trying to pretend like you guys aren't trying to take joy in the despair of "le ebil wimminz." I'm just bringing you back into reality to let you know you're worse off.

He's a retarded nigger that just throws out whatever buzzwords he reads on /v/eddit.

>why all the butthurt if she isn’t jealous?
It’s because she is jealous