Again,no matter how complex, how did a world super power lose to a bunch of rice farmers?

Attached: 1533266976135.jpg (227x222, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T01QyA9Yw3w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The point wasn't winning, but fighting. Look up: Military–industrial complex.

It wasn't a real war

I don't want to pull the "Asians are super smart" card, but I have to.

We weren’t fighting for anything other than maintaining Kissinger’s hard-on.

Communists fight like lions

Never did one president think they could win in Vietnam.

They just wanted to stop the domino effect in Asia, which they did at the cost of thousands of American lives

Their “seek and destroy” tactics were literally retarded and we’re just meant to show they were doing something.... anything.... other than just offering their children to the god of capitalism

Same as in Syria - the good bois took a stance.

Why do communists prevail in war times, but fail miserably in peaceful times?

Stinks of Gommunism in here

The reason they "lost" was the media's interpretation of a loss. China was expanding South into Indo-Asia. They didn't after. It was a rooting out war.

We then lost AFTER thanks to Nixon/Kissanger making trade deals with China (after Nixon was fired).

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (474x301, 30K)

Honestly we haven't "won" a war since after WWII because the UN was formed and they banned the Right of Conquest. That's why we can't really hold territory anymore, the best we can do is "occupy" it which always turns into a war of attrition that we can't win

Says the corporate slave
It depends, the USSR wasn't doing that bad in terms of economy

They were restricted from going "total war", which you need to do to dominate a country for no good reason.

>It depends, the USSR wasn't doing that bad in terms of economy
What was the reason, that communism was abolished in Russia?

We gave them our superior weapons

Incompetent leaders or if u need a name Gorbatschow and Yeltsin

>Says the corporate slave

Attached: soy cucks glasses.jpg (320x320, 15K)

Communism wasn't doing that great in the 80's, but it could survive for decades to come. Then Gorbochev happened.

>What was the reason, that communism was abolished in Russia?
>Incompetent leaders

LOL!

Attached: santa marx communism christmas.jpg (500x500, 30K)

Due to international pressure, and commie sympathizers at home, we weren't allowed to nuke them. So we had to ground slog the whole thing and were not allowed to attack certain areas due to political pressure.

Basically it was the beginning of the end of America's "full wars" and into the era of "Military actions" where the goal was no longer annihilation, but occupation/societal change.

America can rock it when it comes to full war. Half assed policing actions get us ground up and solve nothing.

Basically we fucked ourselves.

>but it could survive for decades to come

Attached: npc marx communism.jpg (618x638, 58K)

>Nuke a region we were trying to employ
cuckservative NPC opinion

Here is the real version

Attached: china mao kissanger jew commie fucker.png (777x437, 157K)

Weren't there a Soviet-Senate? Why didn't this senate prevent Gorbatschow and Yeltsin from ruining this union?

Yeah, we get it, mate. You are just going to dump some old memes in here and think you've BTFOed everyone. Carry on.

>the USSR wasn't doing that bad in terms of economy
holy FUCK there it is, kill it

The goal was to cock block the commies (proxy war with Russia) . Mission accomplished .

In my honest opinion it was terrible leadership, and our first attempt at guerrilla warfare on such a scale. No doubt we lost on both saving Vietnam, and saving our own men that had been left behind. I have to pin it on the fact that our leadership didn’t care to actually win, and if they did want to win I’d have to say they were complete fucking retards. They could’ve completely napalmed Vietcong bases instead of assasinating high ranking officers within the Vietcong.

Communist faggots didn't do too swift in Ragheadistan

Attached: main_900.jpg (900x580, 104K)

This kills the Burger-shill.

Attached: gdp_su.png (640x377, 34K)

We weren't fighting the Vietnamese retards, we were fighting the Soviet Union and Chinese by proxy.

There was a direct link of supplies from the USSR and China

Why do you think the USA never invaded the North? Because we were afraid of the Chinese coming into the war.

If it was just Vietnam alone we would've destroyed them.

Attached: red-russian-pin-up-robert-alvarado.jpg (720x900, 66K)

If the ROE objective was the annihilation of all gooks, the war would have been over in a couple months.
The whole thing was just to make a few hundred people very rich.
Less than 60,000 Americans died with Vietnamese deaths in the millions

Attached: 23456468774542345111879678.jpg (267x400, 25K)

How do you interpret a complete failure to achieve any goals as anything but a loss?

Is this the power of American education?

GI GO HOME

Attached: charlie.png (500x386, 198K)

By trying to exert direct control over a population with nothing to lose.
A total embargo and occasional targeted bombings could have impoverished them for decades until they willingly submit for much cheaper and with absolute minimal loss of soldiers.

I don’t know why we went into Vietnam, but it wasn’t for the reason we were told. Probably opium related

you should know that it was a combination of the jews using the media to demonize the war and turn people against in collaboration with their banker jew allies to create ever funding never ending unwinnable wars to make billions upon billions of dollars for the M.I. complex

What episode of KOTH was this? Did Cotton dream about this?

Fpbp

American shed their lives for profit. Gullible boomers got tricked into going half way across the world to die in the jungles fighting nationalist rice farmers. But we all know the real reason was to feed the military industrial complex.

Attached: 1518308599423.jpg (1286x740, 278K)

We killed 3-4 MILLION military personnel
Either this is still a meme and i dont get it or people are that retarded

Attached: 3l626wZ.jpg (720x710, 45K)

No invr or thermal, if the yanks had what they have now the VC would be fucked

>be thrown into a country with no clear goal other than suppress the people who outnumber you in both military personell and public opinion on their home turf in some of the most inhospitable environments possible
>be given outdated equipment designed by corrupt ordinance boards while the enemy is supplied advanced small arms, artillery, vehicles, and anti-air defenses from the Soviet union and China
>all while your own countrymen and the south vietnamese who you are supposed to be protecting hate your guts and often actively work against you because you are merely a goon of the military industrial complex and (((the governmemt))) sent you out to die for nothing

Yeah, I wonder what could have went wrong

I forgot, but I smile everytime I see this picture

Americans are cowards
I thought you knew this already burger

Attached: 1515252522233.jpg (312x161, 17K)

They cheated. They would hide in jungles and shoot at us or set up booby traps and the bad guys looked like the good guys so you had to kill them all and that just made even more bad guys. Only way to "win" would be genocide.

The vietnam war was a distraction. The real objective was to bomb the shit out of Laos, in particular the Plain of Jars, destroy all evidence of advanced civilisations.
youtube.com/watch?v=T01QyA9Yw3w

Attached: ferrofluid.jpg (416x327, 30K)

No, hank and his dad were at a veterans picnic and the WWII vets were calling the Nam vets pussies and eventually caused them to go into full flashback mode by making a bunch of gun so ds during their war stories. Long story short, the Vietnam vets almost kill cotton and the other WWII vets which earns their respect and they bury the hatchet. Really good episode imo

>How do you interpret a complete failure to achieve any goals as anything but a loss?
>Is this the power of American education?
Is Vietname China now, you stinky Leaf?

Attached: bruce lee china 0.jpg (630x727, 270K)

We didn’t really lose we just kinda quit. Public outcry and the cost of it asbestos just ridiculously annoying to the government so they stopped fighting even though we could have destroyed the entirety of Vietnam within seconds

it was a very complex situation

How did 6 million kikes die to a bunch of beer swillers? See, I can ask retarded sage bullshit too.

Oh I see, Americans just make up goals and then achieve them by those goals never being attempted by anyone.

So when the Americans ran away, why didn’t China take over? What stopped them after?

>George Bush mission accomplished party suddenly makes sense

We weren't interested in winning or we would have done what we did to Germany and Japan. We could have ended the conflict in a day with nukes if the goal was truly to win at all costs.

Process that and re-evaluate the situation.

Misplaced Liberal Politics ! U.S. Forces NEVER lost a Major action against the slopes! We piled up 2 Million of the little .yellow .dog eatin',monkeys.The US lEadership would not invade the north for fear of war with China. The US public,spurred on by PEACE,LOVE liberals lost the will to support a war to keep one tribe of monkeys from being ruled by another.

>t. boomer

t.Maggot

This guy knows.