All the "how can white bois compete" threads, all the 10 year olds in drag posts...

All the "how can white bois compete" threads, all the 10 year olds in drag posts, all the images of burkas in UK streets...
None of that affects me quite like pic related does.
Nothing shills and trannies post on this board could ever hurt as much as seeing what could have been.

Attached: ....png (951x593, 1.16M)

replace the nigger with religion

Attached: rel.jpg (430x480, 58K)

you're just gonna ignore the fact that first civilization started in middle east while europeans were living in caves and eating shit?

Utopian societies and an idealized world is not gained through being timid, soft and degenerate. They are obtained through a strong cohort of men who construct that idealized world, stamping out whatever weakness tries to stop them.

The elite are planning on doing that, that just want to get rid of most of us first

false dichotomy

literally not true.

*blocks your path*

Attached: 1555997969597.webm (400x240, 567K)

>durrr past 100 years are all that matters
why are whites so retarded sometimes?

You're just gonna ignore the fact that civilization today is built and maintained by non-niggers. Niggers are still living in huts and throwing shit at each other in their homeland.

NIGGA I WUZ SAND

Attached: 1556054324976.jpg (600x573, 76K)

Pinpoint accuracy

Attached: film-officespace-2-11.jpg (1280x677, 86K)

false dichotomy

Then they got jewed into becoming retarded golems and it is an irrelevant shithole now.

>false dichotomy
then show a case of a successful black nation

Attached: sceptic.jpg (1200x1600, 174K)

Attached: nigger.png (737x575, 126K)

What does the full history of mankind in the middle east have anything to do with Islam?

You're right.
Thanks, niggers, for making this laptop and the internet over which I'm communicating with this retarded faggot.

Space is fucking fake.

The white race is the best Jewish slave race in history.

You're welcome.

The Sun is actually a flashlight! WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!!

Get used to it wh*toid. You will be ENSLAVED in your lifetime once you're a minority in your own country, now ours.