American Identity Movement

is this a legitimate form of furthering identitarianism or are they CIA niggers?

Attached: aim.jpg (1199x496, 196K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9rBiq_smTbg
youtube.com/watch?v=9gJrhPH35BM
youtube.com/watch?v=VKEpDpJfE98
youtube.com/watch?v=79tobZ-YMNQ
youtube.com/watch?v=NfQpUXlSJt0
youtube.com/watch?v=m4Jwu7rgzu8
youtube.com/watch?v=-VABAJOYHiY
youtube.com/watch?v=Ffhw9jj8DSI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hmm i wonder..

Attached: (((AIM))) 2.jpg (832x679, 89K)

It's literally kikes from Unite the Right trying to infiltrate TPUSA to kill nationalism. They are planning more false flags on the 27th.

Attached: 1537232557853.png (1702x623, 260K)

Attached: 1540324495532.jpg (3969x2953, 3.04M)

It's literally just a name changed IE and I can't find it right now but there was a pic floating around of someone who pointed out Jews, Spics, and a few Arabs at one of their meetings

Attached: 1545750139836.webm (720x720, 2.93M)

Gas yourself morfis, you're a meme

>TPUSA is nationalist

Jesus christ you're a fucking retard

Yes, I'm a meme. But I am not a Jewish police officer.

Attached: mfw daaaamn.gif (400x224, 3.97M)

Yeah they are. That's why you need to inject race into everything. TO PREVENT NATIONALISM.

Attached: 1551658783360.jpg (850x400, 60K)

Do you ahve any evidence that he's jewish?

Attached: 1554808958788.jpg (850x400, 65K)

Ok retard

So desperate. This is why you keep losing. You're going all in on identity poltics meanwhile the greatest scandal in political world history is unfolding. YOu need false flags and distractions because the ZOG is being exposed.

Attached: 1537317528390.jpg (461x377, 58K)

>>TPUSA is nationalist
They are literally teenage neocons.

Hey faggot their support for Israel is tiny compared to the good they are doing on domestic issues and redpilling black people on how evil the dems are. That's why you need this white nationalist garbage infiltrators. To scare people and to demonize nationalism. You're losing so badly.

youtube.com/watch?v=9rBiq_smTbg
youtube.com/watch?v=9gJrhPH35BM
youtube.com/watch?v=VKEpDpJfE98
youtube.com/watch?v=79tobZ-YMNQ
youtube.com/watch?v=NfQpUXlSJt0
youtube.com/watch?v=m4Jwu7rgzu8
youtube.com/watch?v=-VABAJOYHiY
youtube.com/watch?v=Ffhw9jj8DSI

Oh I don't know.

>Brown Semitic skin
>Black soul-less dog eyes
>Jew nose
>Large Semitic forehead
>Dark hair
>bulbous bottom lip

What about him says to me
>You know what?
>That's a Jew.

Not sure. It's a mystery but something... SOMETHING... about him makes my Jewdar go off. Maybe I'm wrong though. Maybe he's not a Jew. Maybe he's just law enforcement recruiting for a "pro-white" group. I suppose that would make AIM much more legitimate. We love our police, don't we folks?

Attached: identity europa honeypot 3.png (1605x940, 1009K)

He was a freemason, so of course he would be against any kind of ethnic identification. They want a one world borderless 'brotherhood of man', which is really the new world order big brother communist scheme.

Attached: 947b1a000a18287539daaa87a6955487.jpg (1133x1536, 254K)

Nobody gives a fuck about your attacks on the messenger. That's what you kikes ALWAYS DO because the message is on point.

CLOWN FALSE FLAGS ON APRIL 27th.

You're attacking identity politics, while also being anti-jew?

Fuck the kikes, but your view is incoherent

Ok retard

Shut up controlled op psyop stooge weirdo

It's incoherent because you're a paid shill. IDENTITARIANISM IS BOLSHEVISM IS ZIONISM.

AIM IS A TERRORIST ORG. ADL AND SPLC ARE TERORRIST ORGS. STEVE BANNON IS A TRAITOR AND A TERRORIST.

Consider the way you're responding to someone pointing out a problem with your worldview.

Tell me how only zionist jews are the bad ones and how talmudist are the good ones. And tell me about based negroes in trump hats. Fucking fat she/he looking bitch.

This, there has never been a successful example of civic nationalism.

Shit, I was trying to reply to morpheous the stooge boy. My mistake.

hes a jewish agent duhhh

religion is civic nat too

>Stop organizing goy

>there has never been a successful example of civic nationalism
But what about Yugoslavia? Or Austria-Hungary? They melded different identities together successfully, right?

Attached: 1537130575733.png (853x620, 42K)

>But what about Yugoslavia? Or Austria-Hungary? They melded different identities together successfully, right?
Yes Czechoslovakia and Iraq too.

How dense are you fuckers?

Attached: 968585.png (213x237, 7K)

lol nigger yugoslavia broke apart after being a country for a few decades and then the constituent ethnic groups literally waged wars of genocide on eachother

also
>Austra-Hungary
>Not a nearly identical ethnic group

Bosnians and serbs are drastically different by comparison

One country you named doesn't exist and the other could only be kept together by a secular dictatorship and even then only poorly and for a short time - iraq is a random collection of warring tribes lumped together by British fiat

This post getting no replies
What a terrible thread

Are you claiming that TP USA is nationalist then?

>School Resource Officer is a CIA agent
Also, great HD pic of that nose. Totally a Jew, no doubt, 100% proof.

Go back to plebbit

Hurr durr literal NPC reply.

my point
civic nat doesn't ever work.

Ok, then please enlighten me as to why I should care what a basic bitch tier republican talking head has to say

Agreed

>any action taken is a false flag.
neck yourself you lazy NEET

Attached: 1552773251736.jpg (962x518, 339K)

AIM Toothpaste

Attached: cherubim.jpg (602x599, 56K)

it does you just have to make people buy into the system with enforcement

>redpilling people on how evil the dems are

Unironically kill yourself.

>implying they are not

Attached: 1539227859103.png (1070x601, 386K)

Theodore Roosevelt called Brazil a bunch of race mixing cucks you retard. He also never wanted non European immigration he believed that European immigrants needed unite under a common American identity

You’re a cia nigger. We need events like this 24 hours a day all across this great land

You mean countries that collapse because of inter ethnic strife ? Brilliant example retard

He's being a troll. Use your common sense m8.

IE seemed like a good protest group even if they did just banner drop

>supporting AIM
have fun being locked up in Guantanamo for a false flag you never committed because you joined a group that actually does nothing and just copies Patriot Front. lolol

I know, but it's still necessary to point out how retarded these people are so that they can't mislead newfriend lurkers

PF is under multiple investigations from the FBI

only a jew would promote a honeypot like that and call AIM Controlled op

proof? its like we dont have any activists that aren't honeypotted anymore

>its like we dont have any activists that aren't honeypotted anymore

GET BACK EVERYONE! HE'S ABOUT TO SWALLOW A REDPILL AND HIS MIND MAY EXPLODE! RED ALERT! AWAKENING IN-BOUND!

Attached: Lenin quote.jpg (850x400, 54K)

>School resource officer is secretly a Jewish CIA operative

lmao what

Attached: 1542251949213.png (436x536, 143K)

Any movement is going to get investigated

Of course he has no proof, he just a 1-post LARPcel. AIM has homos and trannies as members, and jews too! Give it a rest bro.

Also, join my Midwest Identity Movement

Attached: 1553482227381.jpg (621x495, 188K)

They seem ok. The clown shit was funny.
Probably a too little, too late, at this point.

redpill? nah senpai more like black pill. if they dont let us organize we dont have any hope....

Of course they're under investigation from the fbi, that's what the fbi does - the fbi are political police and they target dissident groups

You really don't understand anything about how any of this work

you heard the guy, you better sign up to be a pay piggy for a potato nigger manlet.

Attached: HG6wsYfVEXFC_pK-cAwzVncF8s4.png (534x667, 564K)

My friend, the blackpill is the redpill you refuse to swallow. (((They))) organize all of this resistance to control resistance against their agenda. That is the truth of the matter. Don't be disheartened by the Truth but reflect upon it. If you know what they're doing you can counter it. If you're sincere you can create your own movement, unrestrained by their constraints, and unmotivated by their motivations. You can be a leader if only you're worthy of leading.

checked

Attached: rainbow.jpg (832x750, 620K)

Digits

Attached: artflow_201904242118.png (306x381, 52K)

thats just circular logic
>every group is in danger from the fbi/controlled by fbi
>I must create my own group
>gets threatened by fbi
I hope you see how retarded you sound here m8.
its obvious they used controlled resistance but continuously breaking apart and making new groups isnt going to get anyone anywhere.

>gets threatened by fbi
If the reason you refuse to do what's right is because you're concerned with threats from the Enemy, or perhaps losing your illustrious career, then you are concerned with other matters and not saving your own People. What good are you?

>OMFG NO DONT JOIN THEM ITS A HONEYPOT
seriously do you really think they need help getting your honey
stop caring about what others think

here's a mind blowing concept.
what if you just continue being part of the group and continue benefiting the movement?

see
Because I'm smart.

For now it's alright, not like they're trying to do anything illegal, they're just an activist group so... Feds could probably easily do shit with it but I don't know if it's a group they should really care about.

>autism

"AIM prohibits the advocacy of or participation in supremacy, violence, or illegal activity. We reject extremism of any stripe. Allegations to the contrary originate from left-wing individuals and organizations intent on mischaracterizing anyone who dares speak out against globalism." This plus they allow homos in AND you pay dues!

>muh hurr durr i'm such a deep person i can see past racism identity is a jewish plot
Holy shit take your pills, you fucking boomer.

Attached: 1510831365123.gif (400x277, 2.14M)

duh duh toilet paper USA is nationalist lmao, fuck off

republicans are just as bad if not worse