Brothers, let us pray in these dark times where the Jews are at full force trying to eradicate our culture...

Brothers, let us pray in these dark times where the Jews are at full force trying to eradicate our culture, heritage and the message of the Gospels. There is nothing they hate and fear more than Lord Jesus Christ and they want to bury His followers today, just like they killed Him because He spoke the Truth.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=C_BjPy19bYs

Attached: 1556057988679.jpg (727x680, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uxODQiyjRhY
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6421233/Jewish-leaders-call-religious-texts-carry-warnings-highlighting-anti-Semitic-passages.html
youtu.be/WDEBz25lGdY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=uxODQiyjRhY

I believe in something and I sacrificed everything, I was lucky I had a roof over my head at the end of that day.

I have no time nor patience for anyone less.

I encourage all anons to read the word for theirselves and learn what it truly says. Jesus Christ is the truth and the way. Understand that there truly is power in belief. There are people out there that seek to recreate Babylon, but we can break free if we can only find a way to work together.

Attached: IMG_1273.jpg (204x247, 9K)

I became Christian from reading the New Testament, it just feels right

Yahwah, the Jewish race-god, experienced pon farr: the messiah breeding fever or blood fever to breed with Jews. He has to choose a Jewess to breed with because he needs his son to be as Jew-like as possible. Yahwah's favorite race was already the Jews at that time. The Jews watched Jesus come out of the Jewess that the Jew-god made pregnant. Jew-born Jesus studied Judaism and became a Jewish rabbi.

cool story brainlet

I agree user. It is the most incredible book I have ever read.

Attached: IMG_0667.jpg (960x720, 111K)

Show your flag

Attached: bleeding-mouth_1659287i.jpg (620x430, 66K)

Based and redpilled.
Jesus saves

powerfull

Based and Christpilled

>Show your flag
You phrased this in the imperative tense as if it were a command. Do you feel in charge?

I never knew Hebrews were my culture and I was a semite.

christians have been crushed and destroyed no christians exist anymore, only words.

I do not claim victory, the Christians themselves granted the victory.

abdandon false hebrew gods and worship the TRUTH and your people as authority!

Attached: Gothi.jpg (768x1050, 108K)

How could Jesus be a Jew if he is the embodiment of God in human form? Is God supposed to be a Jew? And the fuck are you even talking about, 'jews' in the bible is just a poor king james mistranslation of Israelites, it's not even close to talking about the modern Ashkenazi converts from the 9th century that call themselves Jews, but are not but a Synagog of Satan.

I'm reading it user. In all honesty, it truly is an amazing experience. Everything He said just connects to my soul in a way i've never experienced before. and i'm not sure why... but this whole new world order thing just fell into place, all the pieces of the puzzle.

Just talking about it literally fills me with some sort of power.

To that german dude who adviced me to read it a few weeks ago, if you're reading this: thank you my man. Attending church for the first time in my life next sunday.

Attached: 1543369187077.jpg (618x741, 75K)

That was beautiful user, God bless

Attached: 74373905441840cb9f5406caa9687ac4.jpg (540x1198, 70K)

They despise Jesus and Christianity so much that they even have a different plus sign
The more you learn about this wonderful people the more you despise them

Attached: 20190425_034855.jpg (1080x1501, 509K)

Its hard friends, but there is a light at the end of this tunnel. I hope to see you all there on day. For now. stay strong and stand up for whats right, brothers

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6421233/Jewish-leaders-call-religious-texts-carry-warnings-highlighting-anti-Semitic-passages.html

Attached: BAAE5238-FB0B-44F7-A419-64A75FB41034.jpg (747x492, 116K)

Attached: D7C613E2-DFC5-4A87-9AD2-E5E4D6430C84.jpg (2732x2048, 703K)

Thanks

Attached: 1556059487912m.jpg (1024x571, 102K)

>B-b-bu muh synagogue of satan!

Attached: Romans11.png (1236x950, 111K)

Welcome to the land of the living, brother. The angels in heaven rejoice more for the one lost sheep that is found than for the ninety-nine who did not go astray.

'But Jesus told him, “Follow Me, and let the dead bury their own dead.”' (Matthew 8:22)

Attached: Christ_of_Saint_John_of_the_Cross.jpg (235x423, 17K)

God bless you all and Jesus is alive!

Going to Church again this Sunday, first time since I was little was this Easter. I feel, I'm not sure how to describe it, whole? Like there's a burden that has been lifted off my heart.
I'm trying to read as much as I can in living a good Christian life

None of us can live a good Christian life by our own willpower. May Jesus forgive us for our many sins, and send the Holy Spirit to help us mend our ways.

Attached: 1550787888654.jpg (1200x627, 98K)

Believe on the Lord Jesus and get saved youtu.be/WDEBz25lGdY

Psalms 28

Jesus Christ is the Truth
all other religions are demonic traps, human sacrifice, shedding of blood, drug use to communicate with spirits, it's all a cleverly devised trick to bring you under the control of demons who cannot control you without your invitation
with Jesus Christ that is all unnecessary, He gives you power through the authority of the Father by faith, not demonic rituals

KIKE ALERT KIKE ALERT

If GOD is with us, who can stand against us?

Attached: 1542317865741.png (500x706, 219K)

Bump

1 Thessalonians 2:14-15
>For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews, Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men

normally, i don't like Christians, but if they actually are opposing the jew menace, i will support them with all of my soul.
anything that is detrimental to the Zionist empire is good to me.

Stop being a fag.

If you knew anything about Christianity, you would know that it's the absolute death-pill against Judaism.

"But when John saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees coming to his place of baptism, he said to them, “You brood of vipers, who warned you to flee from the coming wrath? 8Produce fruit worthy of repentance. And do not presume to say to yourselves, ‘We have Abraham as our father.’ For I tell you that out of these stones God can raise up children for Abraham. The ax lies ready at the root of the trees, and every tree that does not produce good fruit will be cut down and thrown into the fire." (Matthew 3:7-10)

Attached: SevenChurchesOfRevelation.jpg (1024x576, 287K)