I correctly predicted when and where bin laden would be killed in an online forum post back in 2006...

I correctly predicted when and where bin laden would be killed in an online forum post back in 2006, for that I was used as a predictive analytics test subject. I also accurately predicted a lot of other things, would anyone on here know what I'm talking about? If you don't just dismiss this as a schizo post, besides schizo Jow Forums is best Jow Forums.

Attached: 171106-Z-ZZ999-001.jpg (321x400, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l01VgDPjAlE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

link to post fag

Long since gone. Besides I'm only interested in people that would already know.

OK.
Predict the next 200 years

If you are trying to take credit for my prediction on WAB you can fuck right off. Also that discussion was from 2005 not 2006.

How are they and her doing by the way?

Don't know what you're talking about.

What's WAB by the way?

Lemme guess, you don’t know what WAB is either?

Nope. Care to tell me?

World Affairs Board

I said he'd be killed in 2011 in the pashtun region of pakistan under a democratic president in a forum post back in 2006. What did yours say?

Still have a link to it?

I argued that he was in Pakistan and ISI was well aware of this. I did not predict the political party under which he would be eliminated.

That's nothing, everyone knew that. I correctly predicted the year, where in pakistan, and what party the president would be a member of when he was killed.

Shut the fuck up and predict something, asshat

The Lions go to the suberbowl in 2020.

Are you still able to predict things like this? Does it have to be specific? If not specific, what’s to come from Trumps presidency? If specific, when will (if it even happens) trump finally drain the swamp?

He dosen't. And he dosen't get reelected either. As for still being able to do it I guess we're going to have to wait and see here on Trump losing the election and the Lions going to the superbowl.

Also we are in the apocalypse but it dosen't work exactly like the bible says it does.

>Pashtun region
That’s not impressive, now if you had predicted it would be in or near their military academy that would be impressive.
>2011
Blind squirrel argument

Anyway, I was much more impressed with my prediction of the 2011 revolution in Egypt based off of the UKR winter weat harvest.

This is the most probable outcome in 2020.

Can you predict when I will finally lose my virginity?
I’m 38 btw

Whoops, meant forFootball predictions? Lions? Naw, but the Browns will make it to the Super Bowl.

>That’s not impressive, now if you had predicted it would be in or near their military academy that would be impressive.

All you said is that he would be in Pakistan.

>Blind squirrel argument

I did it because 2011 would give the president the best boost for his approval ratings going into the 2012 election. 2010 and people would have moved onto something else and 2012 would look too suspicious Mid 2011 would be perfect timing for that.

Nobody asked but N Pakistan, aka Pashtun, is almost implied.
As to the political part, meh.

Sorry for my slow replies, am cooking dinner.

I'll bet anything that doesn't happen unless they're in the stands.

Still more accurate than yours was.

Still waiting on your follow up predictions.

Let's hear yours instead.

I gave it to you:

Screen shot, we will see

That the aliens will finally publicly reveal themselves in 2020.

Explain.

You'll see soon enough.

That's because Bin Laden died from kidney disease back in 2006
Dont ask me how i know this

Attached: 1556130747211.jpg (768x768, 81K)

Can you give out anymore details?

Oh cmon you can’t just leave me hanging like that if you’re actually a predictor

Am I going to get smited and sent to hell? What’s “soon enough.”

-_-

I will mark that down. You used to be able to bet on that particular fact, maybe you still can.

How about this:
Russia will undergo a major political realignment between 2024 and 2027 resulting from falling energy prices undermining the legitimacy of the Putin regime.

I thought it was that fat black guy that predicted it.
Sounds like your speaking of subjects which were studying in the Monroe institute.

one time I shared on here a way to kill those pirates holding that captain hostage and they did it the exact way I suggested

Be willing to believe it, guess we'll see. Also yould you know anything about this Just wondering.

What are you talking about?

He died a happy death from End-stage kidney disease (ESKD) caused by high blood pressure. He went through 2 kidney transplants but his body kept rejecting the organs.
He passed away at a US hospital surrounded by his family (dont believe the -his family disowed him narrative-)
He had no beard and weighed a little above 130lbs, i didnt even recognize him when i saw him

Attached: 1555949848119.jpg (640x505, 58K)

And I'm curious as to what you mean by being able to bet on that particular fact?

It was on a betting website I made like 1.5k off of in 08. Forgetting it’s name atm. Anyway, one way to park your money was betting on 1st contact by year.

Ok ...General timeline 10, 50, 100 years or more.

Will the US ever regain its glory?

i predict anarchy is da future

Attached: 68793525edeca78733ee4169b3af908c949d3138a0ec9ac96deb137fa19e33be.png (501x585, 9K)

Gay predict something more worth while

Benizir Bhutto said he died in 2006, before she was offed

Does tulsi gabbard have ticklish feet

anyway why the fuck would the US regain its glory, it already had its run. it did what it did and now it's done.

just like the World Spirit throws its heroes to the wayside when it is done with them, countries are thrown aside after they act out their Destiny.

All that's left for America is to arm Israel and roll over. That's it.

I know what you're talking about. Many people have a natural "gift" or proclivity to the spiritual realm in birth but unfortunately very few cultivate it or leave it alone instead of outright suppressing and destroying it.

Personally I have never had never had much precognitive ability outside a few instances in my personal life, there are people much more specialized in that field than me. I can send thoughts telepathically quite well and direct energy to an extent, other than that not much.

Can you talk about who tested you and what the format was like, who were these people and where were you?

Anything we should look out for?

Also, do you know your blood type? Take care.

Attached: 1546290949530.png (1000x1000, 690K)

Please give another prediction, this is interesting.

Can you please expand on this at least a little bit? Beyond just "you'll see"

Attached: 1556067832440.jpg (1024x563, 66K)

yep

I'm o negative.

Negative blood types have spiritual proclivities.

Care to provide any more detail on what I asked?

OP is fake and gay Osama died before 2006 every faggot on this board should know this

It's not that you predicted it, you steered into worldlines of your own design because you are a Quantum Influencer.

>bin laden

Bin Laden is alive living in the Caribbean.

Attached: makeamericagreater---------x------.jpg (1191x463, 103K)

youtube.com/watch?v=l01VgDPjAlE

How big is my cock?

It was a group called the office of net assesment. Well at least that's who it all traced up to, I mainly dealt with contractors from RAND.

>Quantum Influencer.

What's that?