Why do trans people get so defensive over everything

Why do trans people get so defensive over everything

Attached: FB_IMG_1555829272559.jpg (1535x1536, 145K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_among_LGBT_youth
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I dunno, why do you guys always start screaming when I point out that gay and trans people are healthier and smarter than straight and cis people?

Because they are fags

Holy shit, what a faggot.
These queers are fucked in the head

Because they’re so emotionally retarded they think if they dress up like a girl they will still find a guy or gay guy

Heh

Attached: 455220178_431307.jpg (738x720, 47K)

Narcissistic injury, it's been pretty thoroughly documented.

Because they're disgusting freaks and they know it

Someone,God,Muslims,Christians(Orthodox) , Donald Trump, V.V. Putin. Please, declare purge-like day on gay people. I really want to see those faggots die. Disgrace for humanity.

Faggot.

>when you finally get a gf and realize it's a tranny and are too tired to care anymore

Prove it lol

A 'Tranny' IS a man.

>Why do trans people get so defensive over everything
They know everything is a lie & they're just making it up.

You’re not just wrong, you’re also an idiot!

Dilate 41%er

insecurity

This reminds me of Contrapoints being on Electric Boogaloo with Nick Fuentes and co. He keeps trying to depict an air of sophistication and high quality in his videos but with just an ounce of resistance to his mental illness, he flips out.

They're in a constantly broken mental state, Im shocked that they aren't more hostile.

Who has that pic of the trap vs the real girl. Both cam models. Regret not saving it...

None of that matters when your genetic line ends with you.

#ScrotumSex

cause they're nutty as a fruit cake.

Attached: 1554906477981.jpg (552x589, 86K)

They bring it upon themselves. They are their own worst enemies.

side effect of gender dysphoria

Mainly cause people around them constantly make fun of them. So they learn to be hyper defensive to make up for that fact.

Because they’re mentally ill schizos and borderline personalities

Because they got scammed and most likely peer pressured into operating.
And they aren't THAT defensive, it's the far left defense force that does all the scandal, trying to create a reality distortion bubble made out of pure authoritarianism around the trans people.

I think the creepy people trying to pretend to be nice and acceptive around em is much worse than the people that make fun of.
Those creepy fake smiles and telling around the back and hyper defensiveness.

Yeah definitely, most people aren't abusive right in their face but talk behind their back. That creates this unfocused hatred making their entire lives miserable.

They life of deception. They're liars.

They can't help but get mad, they're literally an evolutionary mistake and don't like people pointing it out

I'm agitated you think that, it's baseless and your kind hurt children so fucking kys

From a lifetime of harassment or feelings of insecurity.

The truth is spoken.

>I dunno, why do you guys always start screaming when I point out that gay and trans people are healthier and smarter than straight and cis people?
>The Suicide Prevention Resource Center synthesized these studies and estimated that between 5 and 10% of LGBT youth, depending on age and sex groups, have attempted suicide, a rate 1.5-3 times higher than heterosexual youth.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_among_LGBT_youth

Real healthy, thinking about blowing their brains out pretty often

Jews are always adorable

they want attention and to feel like they're in control

That guy on the left reminds me of Rudy, from Alpha Investments

Attached: download (2).png (344x475, 111K)

The fuck are you ranting about?

hahahahahaha
ahahahahaaa
hahahahahah
there is no such thing as transgender
a person can only ever be the gender they were born
anything else is a skin costume
you should be called translarpers

Because they are living a lie. They were told that taking hormones and playing dressup would fix their mental issues, supposedly allowing them be their "true" selves. Most realise that it's not enough to fix or fulfill the void that is a confused identity, so they end up in an even worse state.

Have you ever met anyone with a metal disorder that is emotionally stable?

Attached: 1555982815673.gif (326x192, 41K)

Bro thats a dude

being this dumb

I'm convinced that this whole trans movement is just one big social experiment that has failed and gone too far. (((They))) want to blur the lines of what's acceptable and pussify men in order to let the third world pour in without a fight.

Delusional people tend to be defensive about maintaining their belief in fantasy.

yeah pretty much, 90% of them are autogynephiles:

Imagine being such a giant faggot that you don't want to wank to loli, but you want to be a loli despite being an ugly horsefaced NEET.

then the other 10% are hyper catty gay men.

>t. low iq hsts

>Healthier
Gay/trans people are vastly more mentally unstable, several times more likely to commit suicide. On top of that the promiscuous lifestyle of homosexuals results in much higher rates of HIV/AIDS.
Nice try though, homo.

Kik blacksails8612 she’s a trans slut from New York.

i would be fed up to if random idiots from some nazi larping imageboard came and tried to control what i do privately and moralworshiping

The reality they perceive is hard to maintain if they were coerced or joined for attention the trans trend. Imagine trying to maintain an illusion forever? You would need to defend your identity from every doubt that pops up from reality that is completely incompatible with you. Its like believing you're a vampire in your teens except you locked yourself into this delusion forever by mutilating yourself.

Looks like Linus Tech Tips in a shitty dollar store wig. LMAO

Whoever they're fucking/dating doesn't know that they could do far better.

Attached: 1497918233709.png (600x825, 503K)

They're afraid they ARE actually fools to believe.
Highest investment in clownworld.

>why do mentally ill people act mentally ill?

He says this while dilating his open wound.

Dick chopped like spring grass
After fake vagina rots,
Suicide follows

a haiku

Attached: pepe-glasses-1.jpg (750x740, 73K)

How is it possible for suicide rate to go down with Trans Sexual reassignment surgery?

they are already mentally ill and then add hormones and other meds and you can see why they act the way that they do.
this is a slide thread though

Attached: belt diagram.png (497x440, 36K)

Attached: smiling chad.jpg (1080x1246, 119K)

That was actually based. I write haikus too.

Have fun dying before 35

Attached: doubt.jpg (298x169, 6K)

god damn it d

Attached: 1553706249199.gif (380x263, 52K)

Getting defensive again over being called out for having unhealthy lifestyles.

>translarper
top kek

Gay people hate you tranny

"Therapy" not surgery

Pot calling the kettle black
They're both garbage.

All of those studies have small sample sizes and low response rates. When there are a couple hundred trannies being asked how bad they feel and half of them can't be found five years after surgery, those ones are tossed out of the data. The reduced suicide rate only accounts for trannies that are in good enough shape to call back.

my body looks so good without a dick lmao

Because they know they are an abomination and know that their degeneracy is wrong, so they feel guilty about it and need to overcompensate

>people

um honey

Because they're gay.

Attached: gaaay.gif (498x278, 3.3M)