Why do Americans think a 21 year old having consensual sex with a 15 year old is an extremely heinous crime...

Why do Americans think a 21 year old having consensual sex with a 15 year old is an extremely heinous crime? A lot would say the death penalty is justified in such a situation

Attached: 161018-Inverness-A002-978x624.jpg (978x624, 199K)

because the 21 year old probably groomed the girl in an abusive way

Why probably? It's entirely possible for a 25 and 25 year old to be in an abusive relationship

The Apostle Paul clearly says fornication is deserving of death. It is a terrible act. The protestant reformation was a mistake. The vagrant "liberties" of it are an inversion of the truth and an affront to God's eternal law.

>god reveals himself only to Jews in the desert
Yes, yes

Because 15 year olds are retarded

This, 15 year olds are retarded.
Young people need to be protected from ephebophiles.

Not all 15 year olds are retarded, some 30 year olds are retarded

Because that makes you a fucking nonce you creep. 15 year olds are unbelievably flooded with hormones, they'll make the decision and regret it later.

But to protect the retarded 15 year olds, you protect all 15 year olds.

How is that any different than anybody else tho?

I figure if you're 21 and you have a particular 15 year-old you just have to have then you can wait until they're a little older or marry them (16 is allowed in a lot of places under the right circumstances).

No need to wait because of some arbitrary rule

I had a 15 year old fall for me when I was just shy of 18 and we're together almost 3 years later and it's a pretty legitimate thing with our families and everything. It was an off and on thing and we held off on the sex until a few months ago but the point is she stood by her original decision.

I had a 15 year old I wanted to fuck but I waited for a better time (as mentioned above), legal reasons were only part of it, it's just not good to fuck someone when they're that far from real adulthood.

Why not? They're biologically ready for it

At 15 you just recently left middle school and you still have to have your parents drive you everywhere, you can't think in anything close to an adult way and will be very short-sighted and prone to stupid decisions. I'm not saying I agree with strict rules about it but I understand the basis, in addition to the more important 'I don't want my daughter getting fucked' factor.

>you can't think in anything close to an adult way and will be very short-sighted and prone to stupid decisions

15 year olds do not have some debilitating brain damage. If they are that stupid then why are they allowed to do anything? Surely their entire lives should be dictated to by the state

I don't know. Women stop maturing around 14 so a 15 is as mentally capable, as far as consent goes, as a 30 year old woman. I hate this country

So what kind of advice do you want?

>Americans

You mean sour old American women

This. The dykes who dyed their hair neon green in college and bought cats to feel less lonely are now all reeling that younger, more attractive girls get all the male attention

They essentially are, they can't drive, can't vote, can't own weapons, are legally required to go to school, and their parents are allowed to beat them at will.

Trips like you are retarded

So if your 14 year old daughter was groomed by a 30 year old dude you'd be "sure, go for it Kelly, age is just a number"?

Depends honestly what type of guy he was. If he was decent, had a job and could take care of her then sure.

I have a 17 year old daughter and her boyfriend is 26. I have no problem with it