Author has a point

Author has a point

Attached: 1409930463438.gif (740x250, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

qz.com/967895/throughout-history-women-rulers-were-more-likely-to-wage-war-than-men/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>oppressor
>implying
Yeah all these oppressive and tyrannical man running around. Wonder what happened to all those basedboy cucks.

Attached: 1555413924374.jpg (1000x795, 107K)

Haven't thought about Sinfest for a long time.

what the hell is she doing? Whacking an effigy with a stick?

anyway,
>oppressor

Maybe this is why Stockholm Syndrome exists.
Any species that does not suffer from it to some degree is at risk of extinction.

>Whites, on average, have higher IQ than blacks
OMG WHITE PERFECTION!
>Men, on average, oppress women more than women do men
Fake News!!

>Sinfest started almost 20 years ago
If only it could've had the consistency of a real comic strip instead of going to shit.

Attached: 2000-01-26.gif (682x276, 30K)

>oppressor
What are we, fucking 12?

I actually feel sorry for anyone retarded enough to take this type of shit seriously.

Fucking yikes.

In which ways do men oppress women in the developed western world?

words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words

Pay attention, if possible, to how often men around you interrupt women they are talking with.

Every webcomic other than Achewood is trash and not worth reserving neurons for.

pay attention next time you are in a building. men built that

>13 / 2 / 13 / 3
perfect comeback

I cant talk with any of my female family because they talk over everyone instead of with
Like hens

Men "oppress" women by being realistic about their abilities and why they probably shouldn't be firefighters, policewomen, soldiers, etc.

Attached: 1518900934752.png (844x746, 129K)

Not anymore than when men interrupt men?
Most women I know will interrupt and talk over others. The only exception is older Hispanics and cholos, but latinas will rip your dick off if you interrupt them.

I asked how men oppress women, not how they enact microaggressions.

>interrupted during mindless gossip and chitchat

OPPRESSION!!!!

Talking to a woman is almost worse than shopping with one.

Only if women consider themselves weak minded and easily victimized.

Nowhere near as much as in reverse.

Because, Jesus said when you hate you have ALREADY murdered them in your heart.

I have read that men interrupt women more than women interrupt men. But I have also read that women talk more than men in general. Most people actually don't like to listen. The more you talk, the more people will interrupt you.

Sure they can hate us if they want to. We do pay them less. But when they actually are in charge, they actually cause more bloodshed than we do. qz.com/967895/throughout-history-women-rulers-were-more-likely-to-wage-war-than-men/

So we can hate them if we really want to.

I realize that I am both-sidesing this. But that is because men and women co-exist in every society throughout history. So of course they were both going to do something that didn't bode well for their collective character eventually.

>generalizing is bad
>also I hate 50% of the world's population based on their gender

Women will start to repeat themselves if they don't feel like they are being heard. They get in loops and can't find a logical way out so they just fucking repeat it over and over. They don't know how to have a closed ended conversation and just keep digging at the same topic like some sort of festering scab.

My goodness, interrupting? They may as well be face fucking them and making them drown in manly man good!

OMG it's almost as if women talk over people too.

A fellow man of culture.

Attached: achewood-rooster.jpg (450x316, 38K)

>nip with attitude
I think you mean “Asian-American faggot with attitude”
lost