BREAKING

The US election was corrupted, our democracy assaulted, our sovereignty and security violated. This is the definitive conclusion of special counsel Robert Mueller's report.

Attached: 2D5A0A1B-0B23-484C-AF4A-F848FE8B73BE.png (1536x2048, 1.37M)

Other urls found in this thread:

denverpost.com/2019/04/24/hillary-clinton-how-we-should-respond-to-mueller-report/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Gay

>our
you're posting from an aussie flag.
>democracy
that's not a thing here in freedom land.

>stuff.co.nz

Attached: the democratic system.jpg (930x1024, 228K)

Jackoffpoofter. The usa is NOT a democracy on purpose you dumb shit. It

>mutts actually believe putin is their new best friend
absolute state of retardistan

>OPINION

Attached: 1555999836240.gif (355x504, 194K)

>our democracy assaulted
This is how fucking retarded Melbourne is

>ctrl f israel
>no results

There hasn't been a legitimate election in the U.S since 2000.

1913*

Kennedy was probably our last good president besides trump

>opinion

Ouch!

>opinion

LINK YOU ABSOLUTE WORTHLESS FAGGOT OP.

denverpost.com/2019/04/24/hillary-clinton-how-we-should-respond-to-mueller-report/

>how to hold President Donald Trump accountable for obstructing the investigation and possibly breaking the law — has been reduced to a false choice: immediate impeachment or nothing. History suggests there’s a better way to think about the choices ahead.

>false choice: immediate impeachment or nothing. History suggests there’s a better way

>better way

Bitch made a thinly vieled threat to have the president Arkancided. Fucking alert the SS.

Attached: momo-image.png (1422x783, 919K)

No shit. Just look how much Israel got out of it.

We must never allow this to happen again. Congress must pass a law requiring social media to suspend services beginning on the day of the first primary debate through election night. Our democracy is too precious to risk the chance that foreign actors may influence the results. Facebook and other similar sites should be ordered to shutdown beginning June 26 (the first dem primary debate) through November 3rd (the date of the general election). The risk of real or perceived interference is an existential threat to our system of government and the people’s confidence in the fairness of the electoral process. We cannot afford to take the risk. The only surefire way to prevent this is by ordering social media sites to suspend services during this time frame

I trust Putin more than Clinton.

>"possibly breaking the law"
Surely this time, user.
Surely.

Are you fucking retarded? "The American people can't he trusted to talk to EACH OTHER about the ELECTION in which they are about to VOTE!" Why not just cancel the ELECTION and have "smart people" make our decisions for us? You fucking fuckwit.

>OPINION:
Kek, alright user.

>our sovereignty and security violated
>leftists literally want open borders
>our democracy assaulted
>leftists want illegals to be able to VOTE

Hmmm...

Attached: Fat frog.png (800x600, 70K)

>Russia corrupted US democracy and assaulted its sovereignty and security
I don't get it, when did Russia annex Israel?

Wait, the Mueller report contains a section about the democratic primary?

That's likely a bot/shill copypasta. Don't waste your time.

>Russians obviously corrupted the American presidential election of '16, let's make a HURR DURR
OP, I thought we were responsible for this shenanigan. Damn, I hate it when we do something and then they act like the Russians can get things done better. Well, fuck no.

we are not a democracy faggit

It's not fair guys. How come these guys get paid to post their shitty opinions but not me?

Would that be the legitimate 2000 election Fox News stole after misreporting the result in Florida?

Facebook is a handy tool. Pity John Brennan doesn't know how it works.

Fair point. They got me, lol.