Why do Jews and Southern Italians overlap so much?

Why do Jews and Southern Italians overlap so much?

Attached: 335gmd4.jpg (1225x923, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j1wipT0zkZg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Probably because the Romans didn't finish the job.

but what are jews doing there in the first place

Italians are whites that mixed with middle easterns and jews are middle eastern who mixed with whites. The results are the same.

Attached: noisuntemturci.png (1024x819, 239K)

Jews are just khazarian turks, they are the closest to the turks genetically, and most of them carry Q1B haplogroup, who is also present in sicilly southern italy.

jews are khazarian turks from central asia or ponto-caspian steppes.

Attached: khazarat.gif (800x581, 88K)

remember, Op is a phaggot a memeflagging one.

Attached: himop.jpg (960x640, 269K)

Isn't it obvious
youtube.com/watch?v=j1wipT0zkZg

they're not that close to turks or arabs tho

and even if jews are khazars wtf are they doing in sicily

Cause their common ancestor is a nigger.

they are in switzerland alsö

No, their common ancestor is a turkish asian, hence their high IQ. Original jews died along time ago, or the og jews are mizrahim.

Southern italians are arabs anyway... They're nafris.

Southern Italy had nigger slaves since Roman times and both point to northern Africa.
Jews came out of Egypt.
>jewfro
Need I say more?

(((their))) pappy was a NIGGER, that's why they praise the maternal line.

But they're not related to Turks. But they're not related to Northern Italians either. In fact Greeks are closer to Northern Italians than Southern Italians. They do overlap with Jews though which is weird.

Because the Roman invaded Palestine multiple times
They got pasta'd

Ashkenazi Jews = Khazar Daddy + Italian Mommy

Attached: Jewish women are Italian converts.png (640x640, 61K)

Because they are both from the Middle East. The Romans imported a lot of slaves from the regions they conquered, including Israel/Palestine/Palestina, Roman Petraea, Egypt, and Roman Africa/Carthage. They also imported slaves that were already imported to Europe by the Macedonians who conquered large swathes of the Middle East, as well as from old Persia, and the lower classes that were conquered and subjugated by Aryan nomads. The high prescense of Haplogroup J1 and J2 in Jews and southern Italians confirms that both descend from similar populations.

Jews are hellbent on revenge for what happened to their ancestors, it is a constant obsession with them. It is why they constantly screw over every white society, because they are still sour about what happened to their ancestors at the hands of the Romans. The original Romans, before the slave/plebian takeover, were based off of an Italic Indo-European tribe which conquered several other Indo European Italic cities such as Alba Longus. The original Trojans were a European offshoot as well, Troy was located on the coast of Turkey, not inland, and was founded by old European sailors. Romulus and Remus descended partly from Latin Indo Europeans and partly from Trojan nobility who were mostly European as well.

Even today, Israeli defense forces take an annual trip to the site where Romans defeated Jews at Masada, and repeat the phrase "Masada, never again" to remember their humiliation at the hands of the Romans. This also explains why a lot of swarthy "Italians" are obsessed with claiming that ancient Rome was actually swarthy just like them, when in all accounts (especially the emperors) had light brown to blonde hair and blue to green eyes, and it was only the commoner people who were brought over as slaves from the middle east either in their own generation or several generations before that were swarthy Haplogroup J1/J2 Judeo-Araboids.

most Jews carry haplogroup J. I know you are Haplogroup J yourself, you have to resort to lies as all of your people do. Q1b is a Scandiavian and Native American haplogroup, typical Haplogroup J kike trying to deflect the crimes of his people on innocents.

Why so manu memeflags?

lizards

LMAO meme flaggots and vpns in full swing. Southern Italians look nothing like ashkenazi jews and cluster with greeks, who in turn are proven by DNA tests to be the descendants of the ancient aegean populations.

Attached: susan-wojcicki-power-of-women-youtube.jpg (700x393, 174K)

That's one ugly jew. I think that I have seen her before.

Isn't the one of the rigth the same?

Attached: jewish vs european women.jpg (953x562, 86K)

second from the left top is the only attractive one. The rest of these thots be ugly as fuck dawg

I don't know man, those on the top look like tranies to me. Just look at those jaws.

The gals on the bottom looks like evil globins.