Gold Happening???

Is the gold standard on its way back???

thefederalist.com/2019/04/25/united-states-needs-start-encouraging-americans-hold-gold/

Attached: 104748034-GettyImages-90075023.1910x1000.jpg (1910x1000, 228K)

>thefederalist
kid...

United States currency is backed by oil traded in U.S. dollars and will be stable as long as Uncle Sam keeps raping countries that don’t go along with American hegemony.

Hurr durr dah joooosss, i get it but it doesnt change the fact that countries are buying gold at the fastest pace in decades.

>Foreign central banks are acquiring gold at the fastest pace in 50 years, and their purchases are not driven by investment considerations alone.

>In 2018, central banks added 652 tonnes of gold to their reserves, with the Russian Central Bank accounting for 274 tonnes of that total.

>Not only are central banks buying gold at the fastest pace in 50 years, but central banks are repatriating gold they have long held abroad.

I hope so. I bought a bunch of gold at $800 and sold half of it at $1600. I’m riding a FREE wave!

these idiots get stuck on da joos and can't move on. half of its a psyop.

>6 months before they start confiscating it like during the great depression

you're better off taking a risk with crypto because there's no way your gold won't get confiscated

Thefederalist isnt even the worst. Read some article the other day they posted about how we fucked libya and should leave, syria we have no business, iraq/afghanistan is a failure

>imagine actually reading the federalist
you need to go back

they're totally not trying to appeal to all the people they've lost blindly supporting neocon policy since their inception. they're based and redpilled now goys, you can trust them

That's because fiat currency is worthless, Social Security and other government Ponzi schemes are going under in the next decade, and welfare will become an astronomical expense in most Western nations due to mass-immigration causing a general financial meltdown. Having gold reserves now means some form of future currency will actually have value in the wake of the current worthless Jewbux.

Fuck gold, silver is a true patriots money.

Always do the opposite of what Jews say

If news articles say "gold is worthless, get rid of it" - that's the time to buy. If news articles say "gold is valuable, buy it" - that's the time to sell

I remember back in 2000 - 20005 every 5 seconds there was an ad on the radio telling people to sell gold because it's just lies around collecting dust and doesn't actually work for them to make more money. Shortly afterwards the price spiked from $500 to $1500 and the radio ads went silent

For the last 3 years or so every 5 seconds there has been an ad on the radio telling people to BUY gold, saying that it's a perfect investment that never loses value and that humans have desired gold for all time. Guess what's going to happen soon?

Why do countries outsource their gold housing anyway? Can I get a redpill?

Pic related incoming?!?!

Attached: Benefits of NESARA.jpg (912x604, 152K)

Www.goldmoney.com

Hold your gold in Singapore.

Cuck retards actually trusted their government. So did Boomers. If some government goon demands people turn in their gold they'll get nothing from us these days, just like the recent gun bans in New Jersey netted zero turn-ins. Fuck Zogmerica.

Lol, maybe when Jesus returns.

>article literally written by a hedge fund manager

Attached: 1512543343781.jpg (864x864, 166K)

Not quite, it's backed by debt taken out by the government against future taxes, the debt has interest and can never be paid off while the system exists because the money supply and tax revenue is always lower than the debt. Since income tax is the main revenue, this means that the government is taking out loans on the backs of Americans. They then use this debt note to fund the military which props up the economy by securing oil and forcing oil to only be exchanged for the debt note. Not quite the same as being backed by oil since if it were backed by oil the currency supply would be tied to oil supply, but it is not, currency supply is based on the amount of debt the US government has.

why is Jow Forums trying to sell Jow Forums gold

This is really enlightening. Thanks user!

>For the last 3 years or so every 5 seconds there has been an ad on the radio telling people to BUY gold, saying that it's a perfect investment that never loses value and that humans have desired gold for all time. Guess what's going to happen soon?
like that mike maloney