Explain this

explain this

Attached: explain this.jpg (460x696, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

christogenea.org/essays/classical-records-dorian-danaan-israelite-greeks
christogenea.org/essays/classical-records-trojan-roman-judah
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the bourgeois are inferior to the proletariat

Theyre inferior in the sense they are morally corrupt, unapethetic and downright evil

Next question

>morally corrupt
spook
>unapethetic
ESL detected
>downright evil
spook

sounds like you're getting played by morality they themselves invented

Like a parasite they require other nations, and people to protect, and advance them, but separated from the host, and you will see just how feeble, and pathetic they are as a people, without the money, sympathy, and military support from their puppets, they would be wiped out.

spbp
Pathetic strawman argument
Find me a single right-wing source that claims the jews are "inferior" in terms of intelligence and cunning
The closet you will get are autists arguing the details of IQ studies between kikes, whites, and asians. Everyone on the right knows the kikes are sneaky bastards, that's why they're so much more dangerous than the arabs and the blacks.

Attached: Mark-15-39.jpg (1040x551, 140K)

>Invented morality
Imagine being this retarded. Jews invented a way to get pass all the morality from both the OT. The NT they dont even care about.

>morality they themselves invented
you mean that morality that prevented them from being exterminated over millennia despite their obvious physical weaknesses?

>Find me a single right-wing source that claims the jews are "inferior" in terms of intelligence and cunning
see and "their obvious physical weaknesses"
also I guess
dumb ESL speak proper english
modern christianity (everything that isn't its earliest form) is a meme and is designed for shitters like you to keep you from rising up and "stealing" from your masters

lol just shut the fuck up goy retard, the vast majority of real power is held by jews, any wealth held by gentile pigs can be taken away the second they start talking shit about their masters.

ask yourself, is ch*istianity helping this or doing the opposite?

i don't get it

christianity never purported to fix this problem. relevations is a direct description of the world today. once the pacific and indian oceans are absolutely acidified and a third of our seas are poisoned only brainlets would be able to rationalize it as anything else.

>relevations

Attached: sketch-1537651976477.png (1877x1080, 184K)

while nepotism and subversion have played parts the truth is it is not so one sided. these fucks will tell you your nation us israels victim and you are powerless in one breath and the next they are kvetching about how you are a collaborater for allowing them to be citizens vote or hold office. israel would rule the middle east except for threat of us and other nations, but chiefly us, not approving of such. they are so dependent on our good will they would cease to exist if we lowered our sword and let hadji at them. "die for israel goy" they will tell you, ignoring the fact that we rather focus on killing than dying, and that doing the killing "for israel" or "for poontang" is really not relevant so long as america's will is done. we are invested in israel to a great degree and if we fail to support and hold or expand that colony other nations will view it as weakness.

speak proper english ESL faggot I have no idea what you're saying

Reality isn't a simple game where there's one "superiority" strength stat along which all groups are ordered you idiot. That is a pleb tier strawman argument that the left pushes to try and make the right look dumb. Obviously, every race will be better at certain things on average, and worse at others. Jews are better at being ruthless sneaky cunts, but physically weaker than say niggers.

i'm saying your mom is a whore, brad, in any language you say it still it reeks of cock huh poofter?

Kikes are parasites. They can't live without a host.

They can't explain it, racists are mostly cucks who think Jews and Niggers are the reason they can't find a girlfriend
>morally inferior
You racist cucks say that they should be killed or banished and they are morally inferior for owning money
This is just idiotic
Jesus was a Jew, most first christians were Jews, don't use Bible as an argument if you haven't actually red or understood it

Attached: FB_IMG_1556192082411.jpg (591x422, 25K)

Whites are hamstringed by liberal/leftist laws and zeitgeist that make white nepotism virtually illegal, whereas Jews are exempt. Jewish power has snowballed since the 1960s.

rude
doesn't that mean jews are the most fit to rule?

They are inferior and they do run everything which is why everything is shit and everyone is secretly miserable (except for those few who have avoided Jewish degeneracy) and even in places where guns are illegal we still can’t stop some poor soul from cracking and murdering a bunch of innocent victims.

>Jesus was a Jew, most first christians were Jews
your definition of jews is absolutely skewed. modern jews do not share your beliefs.

>your definition of jews is absolutely skewed
they self-identified as jews back when that was a bad thing to be

see

who cares what do they belive, this is fact, Jesus was a Jew by ethnicity

It is easier to be evil than to be righteous.

yes

I never said they were inferior in intelligence and cunning.
My post would imply that they are inferior in morality but I shouldn’t expect a meme flag into reading comprehension.

oh no jew dont share our beliefs whatever shall we fucking do the jews have got us over a barrel boi. you know as far as anyone in skyrim is concerned i am god creator alpha and omega...and when i send my begotten son to save their faggot asses i usually wear a nord or imperial sometimes a lizard man...i suspect bethesda did not include kike as a race for this reason they did not want another dead jew on a stick religion popping up for the thalmor to have to deal with. so yeah some nords think the creator is a liazard man even though he's a white guy in a basement built in a reality they cannot npercieve. total dead jew on a stick worship amirite faggots?

that does not matter. modern jews are marked by their selfishness and greed. those few jews who DIDN'T call for the execution of their own messiah outbred with gentiles until their own genes became negligible.

Rulers are often inferior and inadequate. Happens all of the time.

easy; those two things are not mutually exclusive.

We rely on G-d, and G-d is all we need!

Most fit by what metric? They achieve rule via means that most of us find morally reprehensible, therefore it is our natural imperative to oppose them.

Whites are inferior
Whites control everything

>inferior in morality
morality is a spook and if your narrative is to be believed, a jewish invention

Take your meds.

>that most of us find morally reprehensible
making you not fit to rule

can't the dog won't let me

tell him to fuck off

So am I a cuck or a virgin, make up your mind roastie

Attached: 1555234332457.jpg (793x786, 54K)

he says he won't leave until he gets peanut butter...i tried to explain that it's still nut butter no matter how much pee is in it but the faggot bit me. what do?

you can be both

cringe and bluepilled, also very racist

This is purely your interpretation and based on facts it is wrong. Some Jews are bad, but some people from every race and ethnicity are bad. It is just how it is.

>Some Jews are bad
and the shit floats to the top. i dont give a fuck about "good jews" besides the khazar pussy and subsequent inheritance i can get from them.

You are morally and ideologically cuck and irl virgin

Not very christian of you to not care about other people

being a cuck implies having a gf, I'm no expert on cuckholding but relationships don't start with a cuck/bull dynamic

>Not very christian of you
what a gay fucking statement. im not jesus christ you faggot, if i allowed myself to "care about" everyone on earth i would be torn apart by my own empathy on a daily basis.

>Big Brother rules everything
>therefore all is well
OP is a fag. sage

Explain how not accepting people of other races makes one a cuck

nepotism
its easy to win a game whites dont play

being a provider for someone who is a girlfirend in name only and fucks other men is possible and not something I'd put a lot of Jow Forums posters above

> explain this
sicilian mafia

>sage
announcing a sage is a bannable offense, read the rules

A game whites don't play, AHAHAHAHAHHAH

No.

what a dumb statement, how many people actually help other People, are they torn apart, no

You don't have to help everybody ofc, I haven't said that, but help People who are close to you

It's the elephant and the ant. The elephant is huge, complex and individually superior. The ant is tiny, simple but collectively unstoppable. On e one an elephant would crush the ant. But ants always work together. As the Germans in Russia found out an overwhelming force of a simple but collectively minded organism will defeat the far more sophisticated. Jews are ants.

You are cucked by propaganda, the same way radical leftists are cucked by propaganda

You let other people control your brain and overpower you by giving you false and partial information and twisting it so they can indocrinate you... You are basiclly racist because someone brain-washed you to be

Guys like you are just embarssing actual conservatives, go serve main-stream media and help them destroy our conservative cause

They aren't inferior. They're just an enemy for the stormfags, competing with others for power.

everyone close to me is a kike, unfortunately.

Attached: 1556127628286.gif (500x249, 1.9M)

>Theyre inferior in the sense they are morally corrupt, unapethetic and downright evil
>Next question

So you're just mad that you don't like your enemy's tactics and you're too emotional and pathetic to adapt or do anything about it? Got it.

It's like white men just deserve to keep losing. Enjoy that moral high ground while you still can. We'll see if anyone gives a fuck when whites are 5% or less in their own countries. Oh and don't for a minute think you're going to be remembered as some sorts of Aryan gods when you're gone...They'll erase white history and attribute the accomplishments of your ancestors to NOGS. No one will even remember that whites existed at all.

I don't look down on an enemy.
I simply want them gone.

>implying a bunch of implications
Unlike you I grew up around shitskins, they made me racist, not the internet.

>Ashkenazi jews are the same people as Judean Jews from antiquity

Attached: 0A17835D-81F8-4BA5-ADDB-00E2AFE79E48.jpg (320x320, 18K)

Listen, goy, the jews rule everything because they are smarter than you, they are the chosen, you are barely human.

Attached: 1555667297125.png (707x538, 329K)

literally who

Btw, Oriental-looking whites/Turkics with pale skin, high bonecheeks, slightly slanty eyes and big noses are so fucking hot. They're the REAL Khazars if y'know what I'm saying...

mad because you're not on top

ALL early christians were white Israelites and Christ came to salvage/preserve them and chastise the Canaanites/Edomites(Jews) who have infiltrated and taken over their land. Jesus had the same enemies as we have and his people are of the same adamite/white seed that we are

>ALL early christians were white Israelites
some of them were romans (from rome) who migrated

Are parasites superior?

I genuinely believe they are iirelvant to the modern world and the ADL and other groups keep the hate alive to keep their careers alive

kind of like the NAACP and blacks

what makes them kvetch more than anything is nobody talking about them and ignoring them for being the nobodies they are

Catholics literally gave them control of the financial industry of Europe. If whites didn't hand them the world on a silver platter out of misguided benevolence they would have ceased to exist as a nation centuries ago.

generally speaking, im sure exceptions can be found

You have to realize that people who believe in conspiracy theories have a sense of being powerless. This makes their theories have overly inflated antagonists that are somehow easy to topple by the conspiracy theorist.

Their approach is superior based on their shared advantage which is the Jewish identity.

> be me
> go to all white school
> teachers trust us
> no fights
> rezoning
> import niggers
> many fights
> see first female chimpout
> prison doors put on bathroom entrances cause drugs and fights
> niggers are very territorial.
> white friends already knew what was up because they are native to the shouth.
> I get redpilled because I moved to the south from Portland Oregon.

Attached: 847368753648756345.jpg (3160x2882, 1.71M)

lurk at least 3 years before posting
mhm yes very good post
nothing to do with the discussion though, try again next time

That pic is directly related to the discussion.

no it's not

Romans descend from Trojans, who in turn descend from Danites, who are the greatest tribe of Israel. The Danites also left Egypt before the other Tribes and founded the Danaan tribe in greece (who would become the Achaeans) and waged war against their later Trojan brothers. That is also why the Dan tribe is called the first and greatest tribe, despite having so little territory on the eastern med. coast
christogenea.org/essays/classical-records-dorian-danaan-israelite-greeks
christogenea.org/essays/classical-records-trojan-roman-judah

Holy shit I can tell you're a jew by the way you type you underhanded, subversive cunt. Show flag then kys.

Attached: hitler on fake news.jpg (4160x2052, 1.31M)

The Jewish/Israeli lobbyist influence over US politics is absolutely directly related to the discussion.

>Holy shit I can tell you're a jew by the way you type you underhanded, subversive cunt.
it's called basic rethoric
cope harder

Eeeh...propaganda...really if We think of them as inferior nobody would fully consider them being the secret rullers

Oh you mean Izrael you are correct sir

no it's not, we're discussing if jews are racially superior, inferior or equal

>if (x) are racially superior, inferior or equal
That doesn't matter, Moshe. Despite your best efforts, nobody is falling for your pipul because we don't care about "superior" or "inferior". We're not white supremacists, we're ethnic nationalists. Multiculturalism goes against the natural order.

Attached: 1554862917379.jpg (640x640, 72K)

Attached: 1556189722413.jpg (600x400, 54K)

Attached: 1556190056396.jpg (700x525, 116K)

Attached: 1554861356267.jpg (900x812, 231K)

jews are inferior BECAUSE they rule everything

>inferior
In all ways except parasitism, yes. They are extremely good at being parasites. Do you know what a parasite is, user?

Hint: It's (You)