Fucking Amber Alerts

Be me, asleep, 3:30 am, me and my wife's phone goes off with EMS sound,
>oh shit the happening is coming.
Wake up, check phone, some Amber alert for some chick 200 miles from me. Thanks to the initial adrenaline rush from the sound (its spring here, tornado season so you don't take EMS sounds lightly) and now I'm dragging on like 5 hours of sleep.

Of course the fucking thing is canceled because who knows.. but God damn, fuck Amber alerts. Nearly all of them end up false.

Attached: MuhAmber.jpg (695x661, 49K)

You can turn them off... I turned every notification off that I could. The only one exempt is presidential ones (aka a nuke is coming, seek shelter).

Only white girls get amber alerts because the media wants copycat crimes.

I'm in Tennessee and we get 2-3 of these a year, it's always some kid being kidnapped by a nigger in Memphis, and I still get them even though I live 7 hours away at the other end of the state.

Attached: 1555165721256.png (383x838, 27K)

>17 going on 30
There must be something in the water

That's not tru at all in NoVA..

> teenage girl
she looks like a 40-yo crack addict

I don't think you can specifically turn off amber alerts without turning off other alerts like Tornado warnings.

Attached: B9325483200Z.1_20161228222210_000_G96GT7M51.1-0[1].jpg (540x405, 15K)

Exactly, WTF am I going to do, in bed at 3:30 am. Round up a posse and go on a search?

And it's always fucking Memphis

Here it's usually some nigger or spic where the baby daddy or crack head mom who doesn't have custody took the kid.

Wake up your neighbors and go nonce bashing

i dont own a ((((((((((((((((smart phone))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

No, you're outside smoking with your buddy outside the closing bar, and happened to get this alert two states away. Then you may see some shit you never know. Consider that over having the inconvenience of being woken up once or twice a month

Has it gotten worse user? I moved a few years ago. I know a lot of kids went missing.

everytime i get an amber alert on my fone, its always a biological father who """kidnapped""" his own goddamn child

i'm like "good, if i see him i'll warn him that you faggots are searching"

Attached: 1519233284229.gif (400x204, 44K)

this. thank you for your service user.

Attached: 1531012061147.jpg (470x313, 44K)

>now I'm dragging on like 5 hours of sleep
>he doesn't feel refreshed after 4

Attached: 1553766913419.jpg (365x365, 56K)

flip phones get them too, retard. It's just a text message with a more obnoxious ringtone.

>he is sedentary

Everytim I get one up here in leafland it’s usually “Sanjar Al-Shawky 6 year old female gone missing, last seen with father” and then we find out she was raped and murdered by her dad because of some honour bullshit.

>he doesn't have an ubermensch circadian rhythm

Attached: 1553989890974.jpg (554x554, 31K)

Taking Daddy's cock in the ass starting at age three really puts the mileage on a bitch.

Same dude. Woke up and stayed up. I left for work at 5:30.

>not putting your phone on silent or vibrate
There's nothing in the world important enough to interrupt my motherfucking sleep.

are you guys seriously that browned up there? this is a ruse, right?

Attached: 2018-07-26-02-00-49-.jpg (191x263, 7K)

They browned themselves so hard even brown people are disgusted.

Attached: 1520049409286.jpg (500x727, 114K)

>blah blab blah
Doesnt look like a teen to me
Ugl-e

Yesterday driving back from the shooting range I saw some hillbilly munchkin maybe 12-13 standing outside her trailer by the road lookin sort of teary eyed
I could have rescued her
Next time I'll stop

>having govt propaganda alerts turned on
ffs get ahold of yourself. none of those alerts are worthwhile

>ITT rapists and serial killers
There is literally nothing wrong with amber alerts

it's not about rythym, it's about physical recovery. If you lift or are otherwise active then you need 7 hours minimum. You clearly sit in a chair all day.

step one. amber alert
step two. fap

that's just dumb, and I doubt that has ever happened

Same here in Mississippi, we always get alerts for little black kids that some family member snatched. Also Mexicans too, had a little Mexican girl go missing and they amber alerted my ass for it even though it was a state over. Turns out a niggers grabbed her, raped her and killed her ofcourse.

>be me
>live on Michigan Ohio border
>get an amber alert for a kid in St saint marie
>goes off three consecutive times throughout the night
>they found him by the time I left for work (630am)
Seriously, fuck amber alerts

I hate you. Why are leaf posters such pieces of shit?

Amber alerts are for when a child sex slave escapes.
Prove me wrong.

Whiter than you mohamad

Dont AAs bypass that?

it should be illegal for the government to send you any unsolicited text message for any reason.

checked and correct

If your daughter ever goes missing and turns up perfectly fine a week later, disown her. But, if my son ever did that: "Where the fuck were you? She better have been hot. Now go to school, jackass."

>if 4 hours of sleep is enough for me then it should be enough for everyone

Chinese boomer detected

kek

> He leaves his phone-mommy on 24 hours a day.

Found the zoomer.

My phone is now a mobile ad platform.
I turn it on to call someone and I see flowers and shit for sale. Never downloaded apps and It came with the phone (Samsung).

Was it the one from the trailer park?

Two years ago I was getting one amber alert in the middle of the night per week for a couple months, out of state ones too. You couldn't shut them off either, they bypassed your settings, at least they did on my phone. I was fucking pissed. Then they just stopped happening. I don't know if they was some kind of social experiment conducted by the government or what. People weren't happy though. Of course there were the "righteous" types who gladly took it up the ass and shilled it.