*monitors your Jow Forums shitposts*

>*monitors your Jow Forums shitposts*
heh, nothing personal kid

Attached: 1556204036210.png (437x767, 562K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BZrPj68MKFo
media.X.net/file_store/157f58ee6c3eeeb07922403c2ecbd12c5340a2cb88d2232f4b102e8cbaca0069.webm
streamable.com/62l2d
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

boomers are gross lol

We need to meme this somehow.

I'm surprised that I've only seen one meme made of this fbinigger so far

Also, the bitches face and badge was filmed, so those might fare well in memes

Attached: 1556205997998.png (480x361, 156K)

AM I BEING DETAINED

who is this faggot and why do i want ot break his legs?

I AM A SOVEREIGN CITIZEN I AM TRAVELING

Glow in the dark FBI nigger who tried to recruit some Infinity Chan guy to snith whenever they don't like what's posted.

literally who?

these glow nigger faggots are pathetic.
thx for the QRD user

I AM A LIVING SPIRIT IN A BODY, I AM THE NATURAL LIVING MAN

Don't they make the jannies do that like on Jow Forums?

Can somebody give me a quick rundown on this glownigger?

Finally, a face. I wonder what the rest of our watchers look like

Video VERY related, who is this guy?. Want FBI programs is he talking about?. It sounds like they have a group of legit glow niggers monitoring /pol daily and nightly. And I'm not even joking.

youtube.com/watch?v=BZrPj68MKFo

Cripple chan lad got taken for a talk with the Feds for posting on chans and filmed the encounter

media.X.net/file_store/157f58ee6c3eeeb07922403c2ecbd12c5340a2cb88d2232f4b102e8cbaca0069.webm

replace the X with 8ch can't post due to system thinks it's spam

It's just live action roleplay officer nothing to see here!! :3

Attached: 1556183117681.jpg (1014x1024, 249K)

Can't they assign someone female and attractive? This is totally blowing my hard for all the psychologists watching.

why do americans hate the FBI? there's plenty of vids like these where people are acting passive-aggresive with them.

What a bunch of faggots. Glowniggers need to be strung from trees.

to the FBI, I will work with you to turn any of these people in, if you will just let me have sex with one of the celebrities you control

Bumperoo

doesn't matter, I have immunity

Attached: 031_017.jpg (720x488, 63K)

Lol fucking stupid Alphabet Niggers were so retarded and out of touch that they couldn't create anymore Patsies

So now they have to act like ConcernFags

Literally retarded homeland terrorist niggers

YOU'RE ALL DUMB NIGGERS

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Attached: 1540069987616.jpg (2544x4000, 800K)

They're supposed to be out catching corrupt politicians and snuff and pedo rings but instead they're devoting incredible resources to harassing shitposters. Essentially they're a modern day STASI. Also they're super into helping corrupt politicians stay out of jail.

>media.X.net/file_store/157f58ee6c3eeeb07922403c2ecbd12c5340a2cb88d2232f4b102e8cbaca0069.webm
video don't exist
is this where the guy in op's pic is taken from ?

it's not a good idea to taunt ABC spooks if you don't even know script kiddie level stuff. Lol why are people so retarded these days

he's a big guy

Attached: wtf.png (1257x459, 143K)

DUMMY DUMMY
NIGGY WIGGY
Think you're smarter than me?

Attached: jej.jpg (236x226, 14K)

*cia

fbi are just federal cops. cia niggers are another story

Attached: 1551534050408.png (802x854, 1.42M)

I know it's a fake video because he's doing the CIA meme stance.

I wonder if the guy who monitors my shitposts likes me

or, you could just live in america? where we still have freedom of speech, and NOT HATE SPEECH laws.

The idea of a federal police force is antithetical to the founding fathers' vision of America. The USA is a union of states, the federal government is there to coordinate, not to rule.

The problem began when outlaws crossed state lines to avoid local sheriffs. For some reason the idea of bounty hunters became unpopular in America and the federal government illegitimately seized the opportunity to turn a small band of irregular rangers in to a large group of men in black funded by illegal taxes.

>personal
Get out, newfag.

He was with a chick actually, she even flashed her badge on camera and started crying and whining
>p-please delete those photos and videos, stop recording user

that's an affirmative no son

meh. you're alright. im going to ask you to hang out and have beers, but i wont kick you out of bed for eating cookies.

Somebody post a working link to the video please

someone has the video?

Don't forget the modern FBI was formed by a cross dressing faggot.

god damnit. replace the X with 8ch. kys

Thanks, but I'd rather be monitored by a nigger than by a fat boomer

it's called a confidential informant you dumb boomer. they are just doing their jobs and trying to prevent another zealand-style attack

Attached: 1554637991184.png (1000x432, 165K)

full vid
streamable.com/62l2d

Their job is to cover up for criminal Democrats and recruit terrorists idiot.

Who is the guy they are pestering I tried to look through his other videos and it's all shit about bees

Hey FBI niggers, when will you commit suicide?
Asking for a friend.

He looks lonely without his waifu pillow.

Attached: fbi_cartoon.jpg (1500x500, 145K)

This Boomer will die in a nursing home, crying and pleading for attention, but all he will get is a slap across the face from an illegal Mexican working the state funded home.

(((You)))
dont forget that kikes, who were stonewalled by hoover, sexually shame those they deem their racial enemies.

I don't trust /NightWalks/ either

Seems like a big red flag meme if you ask me

Especially if you don't have many people that know you

Attached: 1542044349529.jpg (250x250, 12K)

it feels surreal. OMG

>be glownigger trying to subvert the chans
>become meme with face plastered across chans
They pay these retards way too much

Can someone give me the context of this ?

This is crazy

Are you saying Hoover wasn't a cross dressing faggot?

who's that fat cunt and why does he care what i say about the j4w5

seems that way

Why are glowniggers such pathetic cowards? Come knock on my door and I'll show my gun collection through the mail slot.

Hello fellow Jow Forums friends on the Jow Forums boards. I would just like to interject and say that I believe this subject matter is not worth looking into, and we should all move onto different topics of discussion since there is absolutely nothing going on with the CIA that concerns us.

This user shouldn't have talked to them. STFU and ask if you are under arrest. If you are not fuc them. If they threaten you to visit you at work, ask for a lawyer and STFU !!!

imagine getting paid for that.

That's exactly what they want. Much better to wow them by pulling out your big fat penis mid interview.

If they knocked on my door for menial shit I would unironically show them my erect fat cock through the gated door and tell them to come back with a warrant

Don't the FBI still hand out bounties for info etc?

holy shit. I can feel the ray coming off from them

Because they're all big, ugly gorilla looking bantu niggers that glow in the dark.

Has a real FBI badge

SOMEONE ENHANCE!

Attached: Screenshot_20190426-030959.jpg (720x1280, 239K)

the rundown is either user posted something stupid that could have been taken as a threat and they're just giving a friendly round about warning or because he's reported shit to them before they were looking to wrangle another CI

how much do you want for it?

Look at that gunt

Probably, but now they have a monopoly on violence. The FBI's entire job used to be done by one guy with a typewriter and USPS delivering "wanted dead or alive $XXX bounty" posters to all the train stations in the USA.

>SCREEEKKK YOU NEARLY GOT MY FACE! DELET IMMEDIATELY
She genuinely said "delet this"

Oh so he's a faggot? Sounds about right.

RAPE RAPE YOURE RAPING ME

Go away CIA!!!!

He's a much better looker than the girl. She's fridge mode with skeleton hands

Attached: Screenshot_20190426-031308.jpg (720x1280, 293K)

I’m warming up my car

I've worked with feds and have fed friends. From what I can tell, it's a pretty shitty job. Low pay, tons of red tape, generally your work doesn't lead to any convictions, etc. Always stuck in big, shitty cities. Making threats will and should get you a visit. But these people don't gaf if you jack off to Hitler every night. They are obliged to follow up on threats and don't have the resources to keep an eye on legit nutcases. I'd fucking hate to have their job. Now, if it gets to the point where people are getting dragged into interrogation rooms for stating their opinion, then we have a problem.

>Lurking
Yeah.. he and countless others. As they should
Kys retard

Why is she wearing pajama pants?

Let me add some pixels

Because she’s free spirited!!!! YAS

Lol she can't have pictures of her badge out there? How sketchy.

I talked to the FBI once for a security clearance and that lady was hot as fuck short haired blonde and wore tight black dress clothes she had like 3 notepads hnnnng

CIA, FBI, BND

FICK EURE MUTTER IHR SCHWANZLOSEN VERRÄTER

isn't that what jannies do?

Attached: 1553884861793.jpg (152x225, 6K)

>TING TING TING
AHEM
I WOULD LIKE TO PROPOSE A TOAST MY FRIENDS

Attached: 1540756659951.jpg (1000x1000, 440K)

>and don't have the resources to keep an eye on legit nutcases
>legit ''''''nutcases'''''''
These Alphabet Faggots don't want SANE ''Freethinkers''
Why do you think there is so much marxist-style labeling on this board?

Just another form of 'bullying' to an ends

Of course they know this

Some average channers don't

But the Niggers think they're smarter than I?

Attached: 1539729309757.jpg (800x800, 86K)

forgot pic

Attached: Screenshot_20190426-031251_1.jpg (720x1239, 96K)

Based and red pilled.

That's how they make women's slacks nowadays
nice ass tho

>why do americans hate the FBI?
>I really wonder...

Attached: las vegas.jpg (653x544, 71K)

>the rundown is either user posted something stupid that could have been taken as a threat and they're just giving a friendly round about warning or because he's reported shit to them before they were looking to wrangle another CI

Bretty much. Worst part is how the female is really laying on the compliments to win him over. You'd be shocked at how staggeringly bad some of these people are at developing rapport. Their training leaves a lot to be desired.

Oh shit he gon say it! (also checked)

bout three fiddy

where do I find me a daddy like this one?

>dat bulge
it's a tranny

Their pretty easy to find - they glow in the dark. Run them over with your car and score one for the good guys.