Should I quit my job or keep at it?

>Working at fast food restaurant
>inb4 "mcdonalds awaits you"
>my shift is only 5 hours, but most of the time it's extended to either 6 or 10 hours
>I have summer classes, will be done by the end of july
>there's a good chance I'll be working with an asshole during my shift, makes my job 10 times more annoying than it should be. Alternatively, working with a good guy improves the job a lot
>I have no free time and I'm always tired
>I've worked for 11 days straight and I'm only now getting a day off on Sunday after I almost begged my boss for it
>they're expecting me to start putting more and more hours when summer semester ends

My mom encouraged me to work there until winter. I'm honestly just a lazy fuck and I want to quit, just take the money and add a job to my resume hoping it'll be easier to find a better job in the future.
Maybe I just need to grow up, stop whining, and accept that I'm not supposed to have any kind of free time or be happy

Attached: 47a91113f904b925d91c425abb0d2712.jpg (800x1152, 153K)

>Should I quit my job or keep at it?
Do you have a better offer?
>Yes
Then yes
>No
Then no

>Maybe I just need to grow up, stop whining, and accept that I'm not supposed to have any kind of free time or be happy

Welcome to being an adult user, where the person that has to do all the crap that keeps you alive is you.

Do you have any bills you need to pay?
Quit if you don't. There are plenty of mcjobs available, some will schedule you how much you want. Your resume does not matter much for these kinds of jobs.

Do you need the job? If so, try and find a better one, fast food sucks even retail is better.

You should obviously quit so you can focus on important shit like jerking it to your pedo cartoons

I don't need to pay for anything since my dad takes care of the expenses. But I do personally want the money because why not? Money is cool.

I still jerk to pedo cartoons, getting a job didn't change that lol

Attached: caa46fa1158b217e84555629b2d9c530.jpg (1550x2650, 1.04M)

Just quit and apply to other jobs, during the interview tell them "I would only like to work x hours a week".

Then who cares, you're only working because you need the money. And actual jobs don't give a shit that you worked at mcdonalds, job experience means relevant job experience.
I roll my eyes every time I read a college grad resume and its just lists of pointless shit like retail and school clubs

Absolutely do NOT tell them this.

>Have to work a shift 6 or 10 hours Buhuhuuh
Know what mate? I work nearly all weekends, take no vacation, travel 2 hours with train 5 days a week, and a lot of weekends. Becuase I am loyal to my company and I am grateful that they have hired me. People in the current century need some working morale to get shit going or else society is going to collapse. And I know, life is a bitch. Just live with it

>company hires you to do a job
>doesn't give a shit about you otherwise
>will replace you as soon as a better option appears

>b-but loyalty
you provide a service to your employer and they pay you. That's all it really is. They aren't doing you a favor by hiring you, they hired you because they think you can do the job, not because they want to help you.

>not because they want to help you.
That is true, but a person who never gives up has a lot more potential to grow in his/her carreer and is a person who is going to be more valueable in the long run

A person who sticks around a shitty job just screws over their future and potential as well.

>screws over their future
Not true, becuase you gain a good word about yourself and reputable merit in form of references, that can allow you to seek better jobs that you are more interested in. I don't think it will be a waste

Dunno man, sounds like a nightmare. And no, society isn't going to collapse just because I want to quit my fast food job. They could literally replace me in 5 minutes.

>good word
hardly. If you did a good job, they won't care that you left, because you were a good worker and they expected it.
If they're the type employer who'll screw you over because you left, you're going to get screwed over no matter what because they're always going to get butthurt when you leave.

>hey I plan on leaving soon unless you guys fix X
>doesn't fix X
>okay I'm leaving in 2 months, I fixed all the shit I was working on and left documentation on how to do it. find someone to hire and I'll train them
>they don't
>bye
>WTF user YOU CAN'T LEAVE LIKE THIS

Well, just learn to not make people your enemies all the time and you won't end up in a situation like that, you know.

>replace me in 5 minutes.
Yeah, and what exactly are you going to do after that? Live on foodstamps? Man up dude

Sounds more like you're the type pussy who can't understand their own self worth, or doesn't actually have any skills.
You'll just hurt yourself more by staying in dead end careers than just moving on.

I work 50+ hour weeks because I WANT to. I get paid overtime and usually work as late as I feel like. I actually got to a point where I prefer being at work vs being on the computer. That's only because I ride around on a machine and spray pesticides all day and work alone. I definitely couldn't do it at retail. I gladly worked almost 28 days straight last year just because I like money. Gotta rewire yourself to like work, and dish out as much bullshit with other people as they give you.

boomer logic at its finest. in todays market u have to look out for yourself. if u see a better oppurtunity whether it be more money, better hours, or a better environment take it.

Why do Millennials retards think everything was paradise before they were born?