I feel extreme hatred knowing that their are people in this world who have commited the most egregious crimes to people...

I feel extreme hatred knowing that their are people in this world who have commited the most egregious crimes to people and live comfortable, free lives. Even a killer can get pampered by prison and 'therapists' and be given a 'second chance,' even though they are obviously rotten to the core. Why does evil get a pass? It's all 'mental illness' now. If someone does something bad it's OK because they're 'mentally ill', and just need to do some meditation. It's really infuriating.

Attached: 19114624_444364272600211_1423798777_n.jpg (960x960, 63K)

A lot of it is to prevent the killing/torture of innocent people. In the past we kind of just dismembered people alive without a trial. But you're right, the world has become too soft, and liberalism is a failed ideology.

I'm a psychologist who has worked with folks in locked wards who were adjudicated incompetent or found not guilty by reason of insanity. You're just wrong. Getting off because you're crazy is incredibly difficult and, even then, either you're going to a secure state institution or you're going to a psych nursing home with locked doors and sub hospital-grade meals. Their lives are fucked, sometimes worse so than if they'd just gone to prison because once you're adjudicated it generally lasts forever.

You must forgive everybody for what they do. Not meaning you shouldn't punish them, but DEAL with them. Our society has a functioning system to deal with criminals, there is no reason to be upset once they've been properly pacified. If a mass murderer is kept away from us in a prison, and kept away from other inmates, that's good enough.

This. Just forgive people, op. God bless you all and see you in heaven

Praise Yeshua, forgive your child's rapist! YHWY is supreme!

Indeed, God will handle everything, even if people refuse to.

Why let your child's rapist live in your head? If he's in prison he can't do any more harm. You don't have to be his friend,

Praise be, and God bless you

Bless the King of the Jews. May they rule over Europeans forever.

Your child's rapist will never leave your head. You are choosing to cuck yourself to a ridiculous religion of submission to your enemies.

My mother and sister were both raped and subsequently killed by the same man. Do you know what I did? I prayed. I prayed for days when I could overcome the tears. And then Jesus told me it would be alright. He told me that the rapist (my future friend) had repented and that he and I would be reunited after death. My sister never prayed, never repented, and never asked for forgiveness so she is in Hell. My mother, he said, would also be with us.
After this message, I decided to post bail for the man who raped/killed my mother and sister. We got to talking and it turns out he was a nice, honest, and deeply religious man. I was so ready to judge him when this first happened. But I prayed and got proper guidance. Now I and this man are living happily as neighbors. I even bought him his house. That is the power of Jesus. Open your heart and let the Love of His light in. Do not give in to hate, please. I'll pray for you

Do you believe in a God, perhaps many gods? Also your child's rapist WILL live your head if you genuinely forgive him and distance yourself.

*WILL NOT
woops lol

Dude just forget your daughter was raped lmao it's not that hard hahaha

No, the closes thing to gods are good men. You are a cuckhold if you forgive your child's killer.

Die, pagan scum. You WILL burn.

Hell doesn't exist Jew-worshiper. Meanwhile my ovens do.

Not asking you to forget. Just don't live in the past, forgive them for being wrong when all is done. If your daughters rapist was effectively put in prison (or dead) he wouldn't be a threat to you or anyone else.
I don't like Israel or the jewish religion either sir, they killed Jesus. Also how are good men gods? What is your definition of a god?

Agents of sin. Despicable. May God forgive you

>don't forget just forgive
No

You are a child of Israel and a Spiritual Jew. All of your holy books were written by Jews, and Yeshua bar Yosef's 12 disciples were all Jews.

The brightest souls of men are the antithesis to corruption, dishonor, weakness, and submission. When a person drives away these qualities they become like the gods, who represent the Ideal man and the Ideal woman.

Is there anything truly evil about the books of the Holy Bible. I know there's plenty of evil in the Talmud, which if I am not mistaken mentions Jesus and Muhammad in Hell sodomizing each other in a pool of feces and semen, among other things.

So a god is like an ideal then? I view God as the one creator and ruler of the universe.

There are spiritual flaws in it that are causing a host of problems in the West. It's a Middle Eastern immigrant religion not native to Europe. Also, because of its unfortunate wording and authorship, Christians as a political body work together to protect the Jews (the Chosen people) and Israel rabidly.

The gods represent how to live as a part of nature, struggling for excellence while coexisting with other living beings, honoring our ancestors that did the same. Germanic Paganism is a cyclic worldview based on reincarnation.

She looks like her, it's been three years and I still get a black hole in my stomach if I even see someone that looks like her. Thanks for reading my blog.

Attached: 20190711_181852.jpg (410x350, 82K)

Does she look like your mother? Maybe "she" just acted a little similar to your mother? Maybe really similar?

Who told you life was fair? Are you a teenager?

>There are spiritual flaws in it that are causing a host of problems in the West
What problems are those?
>Also, because of its unfortunate wording and authorship, Christians as a political body work together to protect the Jews (the Chosen people) and Israel rabidly.
That's very true. I've seen this firsthand in church and it's very disappointing. Perhaps it's a result of subversion? God's chosen people are supposed to be the Christians now.
>The gods represent how to live as a part of nature, struggling for excellence while coexisting with other living beings, honoring our ancestors that did the same. Germanic Paganism is a cyclic worldview based on reincarnation.
This is a very interesting perspective. Are they any specific books you could recommend about Germanic Paganism? It sounds like they have a grasp on truth.

Not at all, she was polar opposite actually.

How opposite are we talking here? Truly polar opposite? Only opposite in action, or maybe just opposite in physical attributes? If opposites attract, then do you act like your mother?

Attached: FruedDance.gif (665x907, 921K)

My mother is not very compassionate and can be extremely selfish at times, and no not because she won't bring me my tendies (reee). She doesn't really have any defining feminine features ethier. Which, I know, is weird to say.

Attached: JPEG_20190709_220623.png (1022x1022, 2.23M)

What a boring girl
BORING!!!!

>My mother is not very compassionate and can be extremely selfish at times,
Mine's like that too. Is that girl you liked really compassionate then?

really cool god dammit why but do you like it running rabbit

She was extremely compassionate without being creepy or overbearing. She was thiccc too, and genuinely showed an interest in my hobbies and I legitimately liked hers.

Attached: 1547676486915.jpg (1387x702, 89K)

How thicccc are you talking here? Was she fat? What hobbies of hers did you like?

Let's just say she looked like she could survive a harsh winter in the woods, robust is a good word, but not fat by any means. She was into going on hikes, mountain biking, urban exploring abandoned buildings etc. I'm into rebuilding old motorcycles and cars along with being more of an outdoors person like she used to be, she was the kind of girl that was primarily raised by her dad is a good way to put it. Didn't take shit but she did she threw it right back, playfully wresting was a semi-normal thing that happened between her and I.

Attached: 20190711_212012.jpg (160x172, 20K)

That's why it makes me easier to think that I can do the same things a criminal does for the right things. Youtube and Google top best criminals and look at how they've gotten away with bullshit for 40-60 years.
I do forgive them, I offer them the only benevolence I have; death if they refuse it then tough luck you're getting your limbs torn off and forced to live handicapped and homeless.
I'm torn between living homeless and handicapped and having the happy people at the hospital fuck you in the brain 24/7, even prison is more relaxing than a psychiatric ward.
Definitely too soft and too harsh at the wrong polar opposites, just like Jow Forums moderation.

In the past we also used to rape or genocide losing tribes instead of this human rights bullshit and bullshit psychology wars(took me 5 minutes just to remember the name).
It's irresponsible as hell to keep africans and middle easterns alive when they're obviously suffering and parasiting us with their cavemen genes.
Never give a noob or a hacker a max leveled game account, he'll just waste it. He barely played the game for 2 days or just isn't interested in the game(bloody gypsies/jews)

They get a pass because the most successful people in western society are the biggest offenders of it. Its just the norm.

All it takes for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing. You are mad about injustice, that means you are good. You're not doing anything though, so evil triumphs.

>You're just wrong.
You realize 'forgiveness' is just an excuse to let criminals free, right? Why don't we forgive ALL criminals and free them?

theres a christcuck out there who generally believes this

what?