_____NEWS___

_____NEWS___
>Tommy Robinson to stand in European Parliament election
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-48055802

>European elections: Tommy Robinson ‘standing as MEP for north-west England’
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/tommy-robinson-european-elections-mep-north-west-england-ukip-edl-far-right-a8886376.html

>Tommy Robinson announces plans to stand as independent MEP
theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/apr/25/tommy-robinson-stand-mep-manchester-event-community-leaders-condemn-anti-islam-activist

____Get Involved___
Volunteer for Tommy Robinson's Campaign
votetommy.co.uk/volunteer

____Entertainment___
>Tommy Robinson MEP Launch In Manchester
youtube.com/watch?v=jKTYhFIGh3M

>Tommy Robinson Speech to the Oxford Union
youtube.com/watch?v=_YQ94jFg_4A

Attached: Tommy Tommy and the lads.jpg (660x371, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TRobinsonMEP
youtube.com/watch?v=I5SGTN9eZvU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BASED Tommy
Who to vote for in SE lads

Lennin-Yaxley

Vote UKIP. In the NW we all need to vote Tommy Robinson but everywhere else should vote UKIP.

Thread's already on yer pillock

>Voting

Attached: 8707BC5E-F11B-4098-BDCE-B3247249B3EB.jpg (318x256, 24K)

>voting
>voting for tommy talmud
lol!

Fuck Brit/pol/ its all just tripfag spam anyway.

Yep i'll be voting for Tommy and if you are in the NW you should too. Take an anti-Islam message into the EU parliament. Tell the British establishment to fuck off.

sounds like you had a number done on you

>tell the british establishment to fuck off
>by voting
>by voting in european parliament elections
>by voting in european parliament elections for tommy robinson

Attached: 1540208693039.jpg (1024x576, 152K)

Yeah. The British establishment want to remain in the EU. They want you to vote for the Brexit Party and Chuka TIG, state manufactured parties. Thats why the media are in overdrive promoting them using fake polls. Voting in EU elections has first and foremost always been about telling our own politicians to fuck off.

Can I volunteer? I hate the way your kids are being treated. I spent some time in foster care myself, but here in the states. I’ve been considering adopting Brit kids just so I know they’re safe. But I would need a bigger house first. Anyways whether or not tommy is a jewish shill or not does not concearn me. If he helps the kids I will help in anyways I can.

Good lad. Honestly i'm not sure. Calling voters, knocking on doors and helping with events is obviously not possible but perhaps you could help out with social media. I think that donations are allowed under £500.01 but im not certain of that either. The muslim rape gangs are a catastrophe and regardless of our opinions on jews (I don't like them) its muslims who are the immediate threat to the children of Britain and especially of the North West of England.

If they weren't scared of him they wouldn't be trying to censor him out of existence.

Who is on board with this?

Who should I contact to find out?

Follow the link in the OP lad.
State your case, if you can help no doubt they'll accept you.

Correct. They hate him for a reason.

This. Email the site or tweet twitter.com/TRobinsonMEP

who are all these virgins in uk army uniform?

Tommeh Talmud

Stop shit stirring. Islam is a bigger issue in the North West of England than Judaism. Only Tommy and UKIP are speaking up.

youtube.com/watch?v=I5SGTN9eZvU

Just want to see the video, dont mind me, faggots