Banned From Facebook

This morning I woke up to find that I have been banned from Facebook.

I don't have any IRL friends and I really love my online friends and I don't want to lose contact with them, but I read I am not allowed to make a new account if I previously had one that was banned. What kind of problems can arise from making a new account and getting caught? Will everyone in my house get banned for being on the same IP address? I don't want to be alone and I don't want to cause problems for my family. What would you do in a situation where you are losing contact with your only friends?

Attached: BANNED.png (500x292, 120K)

Why were you banned

I actually have no idea, all I did on my account was share memes and talk to a few friends. None of the memes I shared were offensive or controversial so I don't understand what it was for. When I sent an appeal they said they cannot tell me why I was banned for security and legal reasons.

Attached: crying.jpg (640x640, 98K)

Honestly you should be fine to create a new account, just don't let them know it's yours. Basically don't post anything that reveals that it is your account.

The Illuminati will send a monster to your house to eat your toes.
I bet you someone flagged you as a spam bot for shitposting memes.

Facebook uses a facial recognition algorithm to identify accounts. As long as OP doesn't post any face it should be ok.

Also if you are worried about ip bans just use a VPN or tor.

don't you think my name or IP would be blacklisted from making new accounts? also would I not be able to use a picture of my face as a profile picture anymore? they know what I look like :( although I never had any pictures with facial hair so maybe I would be unrecognizable.

Attached: PENGUIN-HAWAII.gif (662x421, 362K)

You’re starting to sound like you did something illegal

Don't lie. Who did you threaten?

A lot of people are leaving facebook of their own volition. I prefer instagram. Twitter seems more fun than facebook and a lot more meme friendly. Facebook has just been like family-centric, vacation scrapbooking and relationship announcements. I got tired of my mom calling me about something I posted. My crazy grandma from another state started messaging me a lot. So facebook takes a backseat for me.

I know one guy who got banned from facebook for screenshotting a sex scene from Highlander. It doesn't take much to get banned

Kek
>itallmakessense.png

>Ip address
Use VPN or Tor
>Name
Don't use your name, idiot

maybe you're right, it wasn't a threat of violence or anything bad though. it was to take legal action against someone who wouldn't return some property of mine i let them borrow.
i thought about using tor but wouldn't my account look suspicious with a new ip every time I log in?

Look, it doesn't fucking matter if it looks suspicious or not as long as Facebook does not know who's account it is.

go outside and make friends... i really don't wanna offend you but you shpuld have like 2-3 friend irl

i'll try, i hope it works out. thank you everyone.
i don't know how to make friends, people think of me as kind and polite but it's only because I have nothing to say so I am a quiet person and I treat others how I would like to be treated.

Would it be worth it to risk it all all again and just go straight to MySpace (which I like and know is where my family and me can meet each other)? If you want to get your message to Facebook, please contact me over on Facebook.

I'm sorry for the trouble but I just couldn't handle the stress (or is that fear?). The way Facebook is and is meant to interact with you is not good so I have to leave it all out because it's just not helpful.

Thanks in advance for your support (and maybe I can just do Facebook with it all)

– The Troll –

Attached: wCCofZHOPf88_7DMe7M5kvmr-IXVmDnG7Q2NARVU_p4.jpg (547x767, 66K)

>it wasn't a threat of violence or anything
bullshit

i did find some publicly available but embarassing information i wanted to drop of them if they refused to cooperate. but i didnt tell them that lol

>imagine having to lie on an anonymous board

why would i lie? ill tell you what i found.
i was looking at his GFs twitter and i was looking through who she follows and I found she follows her own alternate account where she sells nudes. either the guy is a cuck or his relationship will be ruined. it was her dumbass fault for following her own alt if she really cares about privacy.

Might as well get a VPN. It protects you from government and corporate spying anyway.

Holy shit this exact thing happened to me a few months ago. I lost 13 years of FB photos memories and friends. Even someone o knew who works at FB couldn’t get my account back up..

that really sucks, did you just decide to quit facebook? or make a new account?