How often to plan dates?

>recently ask girl whom I’ve liked for a little while out
>we’ve gone out twice so far
Now my question is how often should I text her to plan more dates? It’s the summer and neither of us are traveling or anything but I don’t want to pester her

Attached: F0182F95-6DC7-49CB-94DC-5D2C4B202E63.jpg (196x250, 7K)

Whenever you want, man. Shit.

If you two has gone out twice that mean she's into you, really like you. Since you two aren't doing anything, try taken her to the beach or scenery walk. The more you two talk the more connected you'll make. And go in for the kiss dont wait a week or months. Women dont like to wait.

Socially clueless guy here who has also gone out on 2 dates with the same girl; how/when do you go in for a kiss?

>ask girl out
>she says yes

Let this be a lesson to all you incels out there. Do as user did and actually ask women out and you might get a date.

To answer OPs question, text her whenever you want. She is just as excited to see you as you are to see her.

usually once a week at the least. like on a weekend when you know neither of you has any plans. good news is like others have said she likes you.

At the first opportunity. Who cares how many dates you go on? If she likes you, just fuck her already. What are you waiting for??

>just fuck her already
AND HOW THE FUCK DO I BRING THAT UP?

Do you have a place of your own and a car? Are you paying for these dates? Are you making physically contact of any kind when you're together? Are your conversations ever romantically charged? (Flirting, etc)

Sit on the couch , say come over here (bitch) she will like that and start getting juicy, as she approaches hold your arm out to signal get close to me (slut) she will Nestle in to your extended arm and get juicier. Then pull out your consent form and appologize for touching her without permission, then run away like the sorry faggot you are and cry yourself to sleep

I don't own my own car/place, and the only physical contact we've had is a hug before parting after the dates, with a fair bit of flirting in the conversation.

You just need a place to go where the two of you can be alone. If she has already agreed to a second date, just suggest that you either go to her or your place. If she accepts, you're already half way there. You guys are already flirting, just take the next step and go in for a kiss. That will lead to making out, then slowly try to feel her up and undress her, to see how she responds. If she lets you get under her shirt, you can fuck.

What's a good place to be alone if my own place/hers is typically out of the question?
Seems almost impossible.

What is your living situation exactly?

Student living at home, would move out but have yet to find something remotely affordable without a full time job.

Love hotel. If you live in third world regular hotel should work.

Stop being a loser

Why is it impossible? Do you not have your own room? Is she a student too? How old are y'all?

We're both 24, she has graduated and works full time, and though I have my own room, it is still located within my family's house.
I feel it would be quite awkward if I brought her to my room while my family was at home.

It would be awkward? You're 24, I think your family is under the assumption that you're having sex. Even if they werent, why couldn't you just bring her there when they're asleep. I'm starting to get the vibe that you're self sabotaging...

>self-sabotaging
No, I'm just a clueless fuck, which is why I'm asking for relationship advice on fucking Jow Forums in the first place.
I guess I could just bring her home in retrospect.

Dude, I used to duck girls at mother's house as a teen all the time. Just be tactful. Wait for the place to be empty or for your family to not be around. I honestly think you're over thinking this. Just invite her to your place and do what you've been doing. You guys are going to be alone, having an intimate conversation, that's naturally going to create sexual tension, and boom. You'll atleast be able to makeout with her. If not, she's wasting your time, move on...

Alright I'll give it a shot, next time we go on a date I'll invite her to my place, family be damned.

Good luck, vro
Originally