List of DEMANDS for the racist Swedish government

1. An official apology from the Swedish Prime Minister to all Anglos and Celts for centuries of Viking oppression and murder.

2. The construction of an official monument to commemorate the Anglo and Celtic victims of Viking oppression, in the center of the Swedish Parliament Building, made of stone and bronze and weighing no less than 10 tonnes.

3. Annual reparation payments to all Anglos and Celts equivalent to no less than 100 thousand USD.

4. Immediate Swedish citizenship.

5. Free housing.

6. Free education.

7. Immunity from prosecution and negative media coverage on the grounds that all negative behavior from Anglos and Celts is caused by systemic racism and historical trauma from Viking oppression - even if Anglos and Celts make up only 13% of the Swedish population but commit 50% of all murders.

8. The creation of an official government body for the National Advancement of Anglo and Celtic People (NAACP).

9. Affirmative Action to prioritize Anglos and Celts for jobs and university admissions in Sweden.

Attached: swedish_oppressor.jpg (314x519, 40K)

Dear Leaf, kill yourself by drowning in a bathtub filled with hydrofluoric acid mixed with donkey cum.

Typical bigoted response from a SWEDISH OPPRESSOR. You still haven't apologized or made amends for your centuries of violence against Anglos and Celts.

I have a dream

we need more Good Swedes like the ones in pic related

Attached: swedish_oppressors.jpg (1140x642, 117K)

Attached: C-n8rjlUAAArYKd.jpg_large.jpg (533x800, 108K)

Stand in solidarity with me fellow Anglo / Celt, we will extract justice from our Swedish oppressors one day.

bump

I have a joke please tell me if it's funny.

How do you fuck a swedish man?
>Remove the buttplug

As a black gay muslim I spent nearly 4 hours thinking about jokes and finally found this.

And a bonus

How do you a fuck a canadian man?
>What man?

Attached: 152968033029.jpg (493x449, 43K)

zveedinz'

Attached: sweedin sand nigger 1536630284679.png (500x666, 164K)

How many niggers does it take to change a lightbulb?

Two.

One to get a white man to do it for them, and another to rape his wife

How did Canada get like this?

NORDIC BARBARIANS MUST PAY FOR THEIR CRIMES AGAINST THE FINNS

Attached: 1556230669693.jpg (353x357, 116K)

This tbqhwy

>4. Immediate Swedish citizenship.
>5. Free housing.
>6. Free education.
you can have those without asking for reparations. just take a flight to sweden.

We didn’t really treat them that bad tho

Free housing and education yes but not Swedish citizenship.

I know a dude that has lived here for over 15 years and still can’t get a citizenship.

How white is he?

1.) Swedish Vikings didn't oppress or murder Anglos or Celts. It is the Danes and Norwegians you're looking for.

2.) See 1.

3.) See 1.

4.) See 1.

5.) See 1.

6.) See 1.

7.) See 1.

8.) See 1.

9.) See 1.

Fuck off with your stupid meme.

Attached: Greats.png (708x359, 533K)

The same as most of Marseille

He is dark af

>Quads

Attached: E7ED220A-BBE8-4DD1-A20A-307149FD0BA5.jpg (600x338, 38K)