They all Lie only jesus is the truth

Only Jesus bring us the real teaching of God ,the real teaching of peace,the real teaching of love and charity.
The only teaching wich can lead to the peace among nation and among people,the only teaching that can provide hapiness.
The only one.
Jesus and he told us

>Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. 8 All these are the beginning of birth pains.

9 “Then you will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death, and you will be hated by all nations because of me. 10 At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other, 11 and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people. 12 Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold, 13 but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved. 14 And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.

Attached: christ ivan kramskoi.jpg (255x225, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kFtI_mVOXbQ
youtube.com/watch?v=G2ygKmo-Tuo&t=36s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

holy bump

good news bump

Attached: FB_IMG_1503413114456.jpg (540x960, 27K)

>imagine believing in heaven and hell.

Attached: 1421280975523.jpg (476x594, 59K)

>Jow Forums
>Jow Forums - Politically Incorrect
what do you believe in?

Imagine believing you're smarter than God!

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 415K)

No but honestly. Have you ever even thought about how fucking dumb it sounds?
this is your brain on blind faith
>this thing doesn't sound logical or plausible at all!
>WHO ARE YOU TO QUESTION IT?!
gay and christcuckpilled

Attached: 1553553469366.jpg (347x1023, 43K)

Amen, He spoke the truth and He was hated for it

Attached: 1331461223_0_57f3d_33cbcf5d_xl.jpg (523x600, 76K)

honestly I can't believe most of it...but there is enough there to keep me looking

But you're not questioning it. You're mocking it without giving any reason why.

amen

thou fool

Imagine dying

Amen

its amazing how accurate the Bible actually is..

Good post, OP

Attached: Skjermbilde.jpg (604x220, 40K)

Attached: 1555367094898.jpg (618x741, 75K)

fair enough, what is there enough of?
the idea that God created the universe and then set up a heaven and hell for its subjects doesn't bother you?
literally can't imagine anything else

Yeshua was wise, but not wise enough apparently

agree

really good post, bro

Attached: 1554411848826.jpg (480x480, 47K)

I saved this

Attached: Screenshot_2017-12-01-18-32-31.png (720x1280, 297K)

>NIV

youtu.be/kFtI_mVOXbQ

Attached: A13DA4B7-76F4-4466-A6D8-F9E4AF0F6968.jpg (720x960, 178K)

wtf is this thread even? Why are you all just joining together in harmony? 2spooky4me

Borgianity.

Attached: 1438822078302.gif (480x261, 183K)

try not being a heathen

Attached: 0BB9A5F7-5EAF-4A41-BF36-BD945E9BE3B2.png (419x391, 93K)

why dont you repent and accept Christ our Lord into your heart, broder?

Attached: a christian life.jpg (678x678, 85K)

>broder
Just saying don't call heathens "brother" since they're not
John 1:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

Well we have the gospels and none of them agree.We have all these churches and practices and none of them agree.We have all these religions and none of them agree. However a thread of truth runs through all of these and this truth is at once mundane and precious. we are so limited in our perception

Attached: all_are_welcome2.png (1456x1006, 1M)

>ah yes i believe in sky fairies

How come Japan, a largely atheist country, has the world's lowest murder rate?
How come Scandinavian countries, which are largely atheist, have some of the best societies on Earth?

In America too, you find that criminals are overwhelmingly Christian. The more poorer you are, the more religious you are likely to be.

It just seems like if you are using your Christianity to enforce morals on society, it's not working. What seems to actually work is genetics

Attached: jiren.jpg (750x490, 30K)

Yes He is.
Hard to deal with all this sometimes. Being in the world is painful.
Still, He is good though

Imagine thinking muslims are your friends

We were born to witness the end times, so it's extra hard for us. We have to trust God and try to save as many people we can. It's scary but it's more real than ever.

Attached: Jesus-Sananda.jpg (500x500, 41K)

this

>How come Japan, a largely atheist country, has the world's lowest murder rate?
how come Japan, a largely atheist country, has extreme crippling depression rates and literal suicide forrest and sexual degeneracy beyond measure?

If you're talking about suicide, look at the American midwest, which is largely religious.

Again if you're trying to use religion to solve social problems such as crime, suicide, whatever, you are barking up the wrong tree. It doesn't work. It's like using a needle to hammer a nail

Attached: 1533137751830.jpg (1580x2537, 1.63M)

the suicide rates in america has increased at the same speed as Christianity declined.
its a sin for a Christian to commit suicide and we will go straight to hell for doing so, so the rates of suicides in america is undoubtedly of non-religious people (or baptized "christians" who only goes to church on christmas)..

I know, my issacharite brother. A good reminder to pray for the saints in these end times.
I am ready for it to be over already

imagine thinking that being an atheist means you think muzzies are your friends or kikes for that matter.

But I'm telling you that religion has very little impact on human behavior.

Look at any demographic, I guarantee a religious person will have the same rate of murder, suicide, depression, whatever as an atheist of the same demographic. Religion has been completely useless at solving social problems, because these problems are largely related to poverty and genetics (but mostly genetics).

You can keep preaching all day long, but if you're trying to actually achieve real world results you need to look at what the actual cause of these problems is and how to solve them realistically. That's how the scientific method works

Attached: 1535756443781.jpg (577x770, 57K)

>But I'm telling you that religion has very little impact on human behavior.
then youre literally fucking retarded. Religion has utterly shaped this world as we know it.
If you think theres no difference between some talmudic jew, a mohammedan and a peaceful buddhist then this discussion probably wont go anywhere anyway.
>Look at any demographic, I guarantee a religious person will have the same rate of murder, suicide, depression, whatever as an atheist of the same demographic
wrong. Religious people (christians to be more precise) are overall waay happier than non-christians/atheists.
theres been a billion studies on this topic.

im going to bed now, someone else take over thenk

Kill Yeshua kill jude.

Isnt that what you christkikes do assume what God thinks or do all the time?

Daily reminder that jewish behavior proves the divinity of Christ

I was a Sweden thing

Religion has a big effect on politics and war, but on individual human behavior it has very little effect

What's the problem?

Attached: 1F3D081D-B95E-4EB5-A0C6-8EC9D0796B82.jpg (600x800, 64K)

I agree with the rest of what you're saying but
>and we will go straight to hell for doing so
No, a few people in the Bible killed themselves, like king Saul, and are in Heaven. Also once saved always saved

Bump for Christ/pol

Attached: 0bdfaf0db0e7f893d6ef21ab11240e3d.jpg (2358x2958, 1.12M)

OSAS is not biblical
Paul wrote about that in Hebrews 10

Wasn't Jesus talking about the oncoming fall of Rome or something with this?

No, it is a common misconception. In Matthew's account, the disciples ask Him about His coming and the end of the world

bumpicle

Attached: 1552728391526.jpg (480x360, 9K)

Ephesians 6:5
>Slaves, be obedient to those who are your earthly masters, with fear and trembling, in singleness of heart, as to Christ;

Jewish slave religion for cucks.

paul not Jesus

>>>Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. 8 All these are the beginning of birth pains.

When they say peace sudden destruction will be upon them, this is Donald Trump, he's going to make world peace happen but everyone is going to wish that he hadn't.

It's still in the Bible, the Christcuck holy book.

>trusting a jew
oh no no no no

Attached: 20140708_193112.jpg (2448x3264, 2.34M)

So where does wanting an army of women each no bigger than the size of my middle finger with amazon strength to massage my meat fit in on this list?

Reminder:
NOW it's and forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors
NOT and forgive us our TRESPASSES, as we forgive those who TRESPASS against us

also bottles instead of wineskins

also your will be done IN earth instead of ON earth

also wolf dwells with the lamb (devil lives in jesus) instead of lion and the lamb

also corn fields instead of grain fields

Shit is getting ready to wrap up idk how else to put it.

This one is Jesus.

Matthew 15
>21 And Jesus went away from there and withdrew to the district of Tyre and Sidon.

>22 And behold, a Canaanite woman from that region came out and cried, “Have mercy on me, O Lord, Son of David; my daughter is severely possessed by a demon.”

>23 But he did not answer her a word. And his disciples came and begged him, saying, “Send her away, for she is crying after us.”

>24 He answered, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”

>25 But she came and knelt before him, saying, “Lord, help me.”

>26 And he answered, “It is not fair to take the children’s bread and throw it to the dogs.”

>27 She said, “Yes, Lord, yet even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from their master’s table.”

Jewish slave religion for cucks.

This was before he announced the doom of Israel
She was persistent
He saved the kid!
Jesus ain't for everybody but we would love to have (you) on our side

Attached: september2014 011.jpg (2592x1944, 1.99M)

Oh yeah, your loving Jew god just needed to see her beg while he compared her to a dog first, right?

The jews lost the right to be God's chosen people when they crucified christ. This is why the remnant seed keep the testimony of Jesus Christ not just the ten commandments (jews avidly deny christ as nothing more than a blasphemer)

You left out the one verse that makes this story of our savior Jesus Christ marvelous:
>28 Then Jesus answered and said unto her, O woman, great is thy faith: be it unto thee even as thou wilt. And her daughter was made whole from that very hour.
Repent, user, for you come into these threads speaking the lies of the enemy and your heart is full of evil for doing so. Repent and behold the glory of Christ Jesus, the one who died for the world's sins.
He is the alpha and the omega, the beginning and the end. He is the Christ, son of God, most holy in the sight of all creation.

And you're ignoring the fact that Jesus called her a dog because she wasn't a Jew and took delight in seeing her beg while he did so.

No, user, it is you who ignore the miracle that Christ performed in that very hour. Our Father made a promise to His people to deliver unto them a savior and Christ fulfilled that, but He did not come simply for those of the house of Israel, but also for the whole world. The prophecy even states that the gentiles will believe on His name. Even though it was not right of that woman to ask of the Lord, even though she was a Canaanite (which were the very enemies of God), she was given a MIRACLE for her faith.
Soften your heart and open your eyes to our Savior. Believe and place your trust in Him, the king of kings and the lord of lords!

>ignore the miracle
That's a fictional story that a Jew wrote to make cucks like you believe in a Jewish slave religion. What proof do you have that Yeshua actually performed miracles faggot?

Attached: 1546046957949.jpg (639x819, 75K)

Attached: 1549662305108.png (1292x8757, 3.91M)

Attached: 1555959810614.png (1806x1252, 125K)

There seems to be a resurgence in spirituality. A lot of anons are feeling it.
God bless everyone, stay safe

Also biblical prophecy, God doesn't ask for blind faith.

christianity is a joke

>That's a fictional story that a Jew wrote to make cucks like you believe in a Jewish slave religion
Now it is you who is moving the goal post. Originally you claimed that it was ridiculous that this woman begged for a miracle and received, but now you claim there was no miracle to begin with. You are double minded and you continue to harden your heart towards the heavenly things of God. Repent and give your life over to Jesus Christ. Make yourself whole in the sight of God and you will be forgiven your trespasses. Either Christ performed the miracle and healed the Canaanite woman's child or no Canaanite woman ever existed, but you must pick one. You cannot criticize the miracles of Christ, only to then deny that they had happened afterwards.

This isn't proof of anything you absolute retard.

Matthew 24:3) “Tell us, When will these things be, and what will be the sign of your presence and of the conclusion of the system of things?”

>Jesus said that his presence would be signified with...

(Matthew 24:7) “For nation will rise against nation and kingdom against kingdom, and there will be food shortages and earthquakes in one place after another.

(Luke 21:11)...in one place after another pestilences...

(Matthew 24:12) and because of the increasing of lawlessness the love of the greater number will cool off.

>The earth would be ruined and polluted.

“Bring to ruin those ruining the earth.” (Revelation 11:18)

>The message is officially spread of his coming and his Kingdom.

“This good news of the kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations; and then the end will come.”—Matt. 24:14.

>The Announcement of Peace and Security

“Whenever it is that they are saying: ‘Peace and security!’ then sudden destruction is to be instantly upon them.”—1 Thess. 5:3.

>The Great Tribulation

>Armageddon

We are currently in the pangs of distress Jesus spoke of in Matthew 24 which is part of the last days. We are not in the Great Tribulation. Where we are is in the moment right before they announce peace and security. They are going to announce a word wide call of Peace & Security in some way. Then the Great Tribulation then Armageddon

Attached: JWLastDays.jpg (701x700, 95K)

My original claim still stands. The miracle didn't happen and a Jew wrote that piece of trash fiction so that the goyim would submit to the Jew. It's disgusting and you're a cucked faggot for defending it.

>Well we have the gospels and none of them agree.

They all are in agreement.

>We have all these churches and practices and none of them agree.

That's because they are all falser religions and only ONE OF THEM is right. The Bible said this would happen.

>We have all these religions and none of them agree.

Answered

>the idea that God created the universe and then set up a heaven and hell for its subjects doesn't bother you?

God created heaven but never created hell. There's no such thing as hell in the Bible. That's a pagan belief adopted by the apostate churches. The Bible teaches that when somebody dies they go to oblivion, nothingness. The dead are unconscious.

number 3 is just an accurate description of the current conversation.

>How come Japan, a largely atheist country, has the world's lowest murder rate?

Because like rape they under-report it. Japanese are obsessed with their international image.

>How come Scandinavian countries, which are largely atheist, have some of the best societies on Earth?

"Best societies" is rather subjective. They don't enjoy a lot of the freedoms we do.

>In America too, you find that criminals are overwhelmingly Christian.

"Christian criminal" is an oxymoron. You are either a Christian or a criminal. You can't be both. Self-identifying as something doesn't make you it.

>The more poorer you are, the more religious you are likely to be.

Possibly

>It just seems like if you are using your Christianity to enforce morals on society, it's not working. What seems to actually work is genetics

Nobody is forcing anything on anyone.

>It's disgusting and you're a cucked faggot for defending it.
This is an extremely rude thing to say, but this is not uncommon for one whose father is Satan. user, I say this with all manner of love and earnestness, there is a judgment and the time is coming soon. You are being deceived by the enemy and he has placed you in his possession. Yes, you've become even like an anti-Christ for speaking these lies.
Repent, user. Repent this moment and not a second longer. Pray to the Father these words and be saved: "My Father who is in heaven, hallowed be your name. Forgive me of my trespasses in the name of Jesus Christ, for I do apologize for the wicked and grievous sins of my youth. I accept the Lord Jesus Christ as my savior and do wish to enter into the narrow gates of heaven and have my name written in the Book of Life. Again, forgive me of all my ways and let me be saved in the name of Christ Jesus the son of God."

needed?

You've never been to Japan, have you? It's one of the safest countries in the world. Tokyo itself is the safest large city I've ever been to and it's the largest city on the planet.

you have to realize that because of Jesus the Jews have been hunted like dogs for the past two thousand years. What is going on today is truly biblical

I disagree

I acknowledge the cultural superiority of Japan compared to other races/cultures on Earth. In fact, my opinion is that the Japanese Culture is the most superior culture on Earth. They have their problems but they outrank us in many ways.

The reason why the Japanese have such a safe country is because their culture revolves around discipline and respect. I am aware that Japanese children are first taught manners before reading and writing. They also lack "diversity" which is why their murder rate is so low. But at the same time the police on purposely skim the murder rates along with rape cases because of their public image.

But in the end this has no relevance to Christianity. You're wrongfully correlating culture with religion.

I am showing you that you don't need to have religion to have a safe and prosperous nation.

>need to have religion

We are not talking about "religion." We are talking about the Christianity of the Bible.

>have a safe and prosperous nation.

"Safe" and "prosperous" are subjective. The Japanese are not safe and prosperous themselves. They work 12 hour days, live in literal closets, suffer from depression, large amounts of loneliness, large amounts of suicide, and suffer from unwanted singleness. The molestation and rape there is out the roof. The Japanese are, ironically, their own worst enemies.

Your problem is that your POV of safety and prosperity is extremely narrow. In the end, the Japanese grow old and die of sin just like everyone else. The only one who can save Japan is Jesus Christ as well.

Please explain more user. I know this is prevalent.

>My Jewish god is the truth

Nope.

Stop preaching.
it's over.
it's done.
Save yourselves those who can.
There's no more time to save others.
Everyone had their chance.
You will see.

Japan has its problems no doubt, no place is perfect, but you even admit that it's doing better than the West right now culturally. Religion is a part of culture and culture will affect your religion.

Anyway, w.r.t. Christianity, what are your thoughts on these verses? and The other cucks ITT have done a poor job at defending them

That Jehova's Witness picture needs more trannys and drag queen children in it.

Jesus predicted the destruction of jerusalem became even more famous when it happened
entire nation sold into slavery xcept those who listened. because of this judaism was destroyed
and dispersed
Why anyone would want to rebuild what God has destroyed is amazing to me
Also do these people actually follow the law should we be the judge of that?
Very complicated

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-01-15-31-19-1.png (675x634, 194K)

>but you even admit that it's doing better than the West right now culturally.

Neither one is doing better than the either. Both are incompatible with what they are going through.

Again, I don't care about religion. I'm here to talk about Christ. The Japanese need Jesus Christ as well because they also grow old and die of sin. They, too, need the hope of the resurrection or surviving Armageddon and the Great Tribulation.

This is what the children need.

>youtube.com/watch?v=G2ygKmo-Tuo&t=36s

Attached: ArabicJWWatcthower.jpg (720x960, 120K)

God bless you too user