What's your purpose in life?

Are you getting what you want of it? Are you happy?

Attached: 26.jpg (1024x794, 87K)

>purpose
To be an object of jest for normies and to serve as an example of an undesirable
>want
Sure
>happy
Yeah, I'd say so. It feels good being of some use, especially to people who hate me

No, everything is falling apart rn. I hope my fate will reverse itself soon, though

Pu!ping and dumping females. I like to assfuck them knowing it will ruin their assholes forever and they need diapers

> Are you getting what you want of it?
Eternity is a lie. So no.
> Are you happy?
Happy enough to make eternal death seem ok.

Where do you meet women

i'm completely lost, my thoughts are scattered and blurry
i just live day by day, can die any moment now

Tinder or irl. If you are having trouble on tinder irl is not that hard

>eat, fuck, die
>Happiness is a momentary experience, the only true constant is impending Doom

Where are you going irl, bars and clubs?

Grocery stores or Walmart

My purpose in life is to have an overall positive effect on the life of others. In the past I realized I had no passion or motivation to do anything myself, but also that there were many people who had things they wanted to achieve or who were simply scared and afraid of life. Even if I don't have anything I want to achieve for myself, if I can make others' lives better, even if only for a moment, then mine's a life worth living.

I do enjoy the satisfaction of helping people who want to achieve something get a little closer to their goals, and putting smiles on people's faces through acts of kindness and appreciation.

I'm not happy because I'm having trouble sleeping tonight - as another user mentioned happiness is a fleeting emotion. I often experience it though, and I'm satisfied with the way I'm spending my time.

Also not to be a dick but
*what you want out of it

what do you say when you're approaching them

I’m not sure.

Right now I’m finishing up a major project due in a couple days and I feel sick with anxiety and depression that it might all be for naught.

Well I have no money user but all the pussy I could want with my gf so I guess I'm half way there.

Anything. Look for desperate females and say literally anything, just try to get a little better each time

I'm not sure that saying "tittesdickass" can work

Tiddlesticks would be brilliant if you said it matter of fact while looking straight into her eyes. Remember they are children. The confusion caused by you saying that would make her moist. Then whatever she says ignore it and say something else stupid. Three stupid things and you could have her number or arm around her

Honestly I thought very much about this and despite everything I did for myself, the only thing that genuinely gives me pure joy is seeing my boyfriend smile at me.
No matter how successful I am, or if other people like me, the only purpose I can see is having a family with him and keep making him happy. He's such a beautiful soul and I only want him to be happy and with me for the rest of his life.

i smoke weed every day to mask my crippling anxiety disorder, depression, and borderline

i’m halfway through college but it’s so difficult because i’m forced to live alone 3 hours away from my boyfriend and family. at the end of last semester they wheeled me out of my dorm on a stretcher because my body essentially just gave up after not being able to eat or drink from separation anxiety

i don’t like anything at all and everything bores me after awhile

this whole thing i just one massive sick joke and i’m so done with fighting it. 20+ meds. therapist after therapist. treatment resistant anxiety and depression. i’m over it

i’m almost 21 now and i’m giving it until age 25... if i’m still a clingy anxious wreck who can’t hold down a corporate job then i’m ending things

sorry for the rant

My purpose in life is take care of other people,
Not in saving lives and medicine stuff... But in knowledge. When I die I don't want everyone looking at me as a hero, I want to everyone look at themselves an think how they can be a hero. I want to inspire the other because everyone is amazing.
I'm still trying to reach my dream and I know that May be impossible, but reaching or not, I'll still be happy about it

Nothing lasts forever

That's pretty cool user, I like that

For the most part yes and yes. Keep busy and good luck

>What's your purpose in life?

Literally the only reason why I have not killed myself is because my mother is still alive. I just want to finish medical school and make her proud before she dies. Then after she passes I'll probably just follow suit soon after or put myself in more risky situations (e.g. working in a conflict zone). I truly hate living and if I could change the way I feel I would not want to.