What really causes mass shooters?

How do we stop this from happening user
>inb4 ban guns
lets hear some political solutions to this societal problem

Attached: 5156871_022519-ktrk-santa-fe-Dimitrios-Pagourtzis-img.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/wV8dlev5IH6F/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

HOld parents responsible

Deport all Jews

SMOKE MAD WEED

Attached: 1525388794348.png (380x349, 77K)

There are no political solutions. The society is broken, the society needs to be remade, and it needs to die first.

Nothing to live for and nothing to lose.

Attached: 1554563556640.jpg (842x960, 87K)

santa fe shooting. I remember that one. cops prob shot more poeple at the school than the kid did

Attached: santa fe freemason.jpg (300x168, 9K)

All mass shooters and terrorists are incels. The solution is turning all incels into eunuchs

Attached: 1543451311131.jpg (500x500, 64K)

Ban SSRI prescriptions to... Just about everyone honestly, but fucking ESPECIALLY young adult males.

Fact: One out of every 15 AR-15 owners will use their assault weapon to murder someone at some point in their life.

>you are in danger
I’m not a female zoomer or fag still in school so I’m good

Fact: AR-15 assault rifles are responsible for over 1,500,000 deaths per year in the United States alone.

fuck off gang weed

heard this kid actually sent a cop to the ICU, very rare that they actually shoot it out with the cops

Wow, really makes you think. 14 out of every 15 AR-15s going to waste.

sounds edgy

Attached: 1550417470045.jpg (655x491, 27K)

fuck off golfcart conservative

Attack the whore culture.

Mossad does. Mods are terrorists who allow shills to promote terrorism and ban anyone calling them out.

Fact: The average age of people murdered by an AR-15 is 14 months.

Wait, who was this dude? Probably know the shooting but have forgotten his face among the many thousonds of young men who went down a similar road.

Attached: clown art.jpg (600x800, 80K)

the police said the gunfight lasted 25 minutes which I think is complete horseshit

1.not having sex (most school shooters are virgins)
2. Untreated mental illness
3. People out of work feeling hopeless

lack of community and shared identity. If people look at each other and go, "we're all X, sure we may not agree, hell, sometimes downright despise each other, but its our group versus everybody else, so we may as well work together." then they're a whole lot less likely to think one day "huh, I really fucking hate those bastards down at the post office, I'm going to kill a fuck load of them.". That shared Identity is a much, much hard when 25% of the population says the southwestern chunk of your country was stolen from their homelands, 13% of the population says that every problem they have is because they were oppressed 150 years ago despite receiving a massive amount of assistance since then, especially in the past 60 years, and around half of the majority thinks the other half are a bunch of insane sociopaths because they don't want theirs and their ancestors hard work pissed away on the squabbling retards that still can't into civilization. When you live in that kind of society, which is the modern USA, Person A is a lot more likely to look at Person B with suspicion and fear than respect and loyalty to the group.

Mental health drugs detaching people from society. Constant outrage from the culture of constant outrage ends up in violence from people who can't control their outrage. Imagine that.

Attached: 1552968214459.png (754x630, 419K)

Angry kids with low intelligence who have nothing to lose. They want infamy and they receive it from mass murder whether it's from the survivors or the media.

checked

Attached: 1552505744847.jpg (869x869, 60K)

totally possible if he was returning fire and also taking cover like he was taught in Call of duty

kek he had some humor about the whole thing

Attached: edgy kiddo.png (1389x63, 17K)

Santa Fe shooter

It mainly was 5 minutes in the art room, then the first officer getting shot and the rest of the time spent arguing with the shooter. The cops were sitting around the corner trying to have him surrender as the kid kept shooting every now and then threating to shoot the cops who tried to go in.

its the same reason polygamists exist

extreme low/malformed consciousness'...

Attached: abc_2020_polygamist1_111118_wg.jpg (640x360, 58K)

This.

Girls are being told they can go out and do whatever they want without consequence. And if they ever regret something they can just call it rape. So now they run around and only fuck guys in the top 10% of attractiveness making life hard enough for average guys and making it unbearable for these borderline autist shooters. (or full autist in cases like Elliot Rodgers, Adam Lanza, Nikolas Cruz or Cho)

needless to say im more curious about how of the kids were hit the police bullets

I actually believe it. Sure most either an hero or surrender right away but every now and then shit goes on for a while. Remember that nigger that killed all of the cops in Texas? They had that coon cornered for hours before they finally sent the robot in to rape him.

10 frags with a 12 gauge pump action shotgun shows he was determined to kill. Having to physically chamber each round requires an extra thought and judgement to occur. This kid was either real sick or on a TON of SSRI's

/ourguy/ Breivik was shooting for hours and got so bored he called the police to have them come get him.

id say 5 were police "collateral damage" and 5 were from the fat bisexual greek

BTW, speaking of which, whitest brazilian you'll ever see.

Attached: brazilian.jpg (634x907, 56K)

reading over my sentence and I sound like a retard.

yup that nig was the first person to be killed by a robot born explosive device in the USA!!! Top coon award to him

Attached: 1549836278677.jpg (269x350, 10K)

Lack of identity along with rampant individualism which leads to hedonism and selfishness, which forms a disconnection between society.

Endocrinology. Same reason for all violence no matter the scale. It has been observed that even chimpanzees commit genocide. When chimps go to war they will often systematically kill the entire other troop. It's chemical. What's really in jail for violent crime is testosterone which peaks in males 15-25 which is the same time they are most likely to be incarcerated for violent crime.

This is why 2,000 years of teaching peace through Christianity will have no effect. Because violence is caused by chemistry, not ideas. The ideas are in fact the evil spirits that Nietzsche told us about.

Attached: 1555246470905.jpg (1024x768, 177K)

jews

Mentally ill. Back before the 80s we had a system that worked. Mental institutions. We had perfected a system in the US that began in elementary school weeding out the mentally ill and filing them away to protect them from themselves and to protect society from them. The system worked. But then politicians decided to fuck with it, defund the programs that were in place to keep the public safe. So now we have what we have now. The system: Have teachers grade conduct, weed out the kids that had behavioral problems or were "slow" that could not keep up with class. Put them in special education if they cant act normal or do the work. If they can't keep up there, put them in the special schools (which were day care centers for retards). This kept the mentally ill kids seperate away from the regular kids. Kept the kids safe from each other. Didn't have to worry about retards being bullied then going home getting a gun and blowing away his school. This stopped happening in the late 80s/early 90s then we had Columbine in 99. Obama didn't help either, making it illegal for teachers to suspend niggers. Politicians ended up defunding all mental health programs and now there are only 10 percent of the active mental health facilities that were open in the early 80s. Now we have to wait for retards to kill people before anything is done, unlike before, when proper authorities could determine you were retarded and send you off. (at least that is the problem in the US)

Santa Fe Shooter

Attached: Pagourtzis.jpg (920x655, 29K)

>BTW, speaking of which, whitest brazilian you'll ever see.

kek

Attached earlobes. That is a Jew my son

>ban guns
forget about ban guns,
ban divorce.

this is a direct result of the dissolution of the family unit.

Attached: AdamLanza3.jpg (1024x768, 148K)

they started him off young. his mother was a total nut case

Attached: adam lanza.jpg (1123x1210, 138K)

Attached: AdamLanza2.jpg (1024x768, 151K)

That's the best school shooter photo of all time. Baby Lanza knew what was going to happen the entire time.

>What really causes mass shooters?

MOSSAD

>How do we stop this from happening

Tell Mossad to stop doing it

made a point though

yea that one always jumped out at me becasue ive seen the photos of the Muslim extremists and they do that with their babies

Attached: ME.jpg (634x556, 55K)

This is pretty accurate. It's a young men issue and the position society has put them in.

Attached: the man himself.png (478x637, 73K)

>implying incel tier tweets are going to persuade anyone

Attached: 1553405474342.jpg (361x476, 27K)

>What really causes mass shooters?
Feminist teachers and the feminist system.

How do we stop this from happening user
Kill all feminists.

Different reasons:

1.Bullying
2. Being an outcast
3. Being an incel
4. CIA fucking with your brain
5. Mental illness
6. Wanting to be famous
7. Gun free zones (nobody can defend themselves from the shooter).

I was #2 and #5 on the list in school back in the mid 2000s. I thought about shooting up all the students in my school all the time. I hated school.... Especially being that I was one of the few white kids in a school full of niggers in Detroit. I hated everyone in there and wanted them to die. And not taking meds made it push further. How did i prevent it? I talked to my father and he let me dropped out of school. I Got my diploma online and went to a doctor to get meds.

user... I...

Attached: soros.jpg (960x540, 42K)

Is this the proper way to an hero?

>im not trapped in here with you...you're trapped in here with me

Attached: dark lordz.jpg (422x422, 22K)

easy...
CHADS quit picking on quiet little dudes.
gangs of black kids quit beating up white kids.
you accomplish THOSE 2 things? that will eliminate 90 percent of it. dont fuck with people who aint fucking with you. just leave people alone of thats what they want. simple as that.

Attached: DallasCopKiller.jpg (708x880, 118K)

when mom is away (at the bar) adam will play

Attached: terminator.gif (498x266, 2.36M)

2nd most famous mass shooter photo.

Attached: Fags.jpg (1773x986, 433K)

Checked. It's not the way I would do it but then again I put a loaded gun to my head once and couldn't do it. I pussed out.

Das it maine

The internet. And isolation.

this dude lowkey looks like Brenton

shave his head and trim his eyebrows and you get a replacement for Tarrant

ehh

Attached: 1554590801714.png (835x465, 873K)

Aids kills more ppl then guns. Let’s tell the mass shooters to kill faggots. That will kill 2 birds with one stone

bitchute.com/video/wV8dlev5IH6F/

Checked

What exactly am I looking at here? How exactly did the robot kill the nigger?

He positioned himself in a corner and the police couldn't get him to come out peacefully. They put a bomb on a bomb disposal robot and drove it right up to the guy and blew him up.

Nah my nigga I was never picked on. Just Isolated, I was desired by nobody. They all just wanted me to be somewhere else because I was a little odd.

To be honest is people had someone close to them, then ya you would avoid 90% of shootings. What's worse than bullying is complete Isolation. It could be a GF or a good friend. When you sit alone for weeks at a time, you start seeing shit, you hear shit. You think things about what people have in store for you. Obviously those fucks want me dead, they don't want me here ya?

I actually nearly killed a guy who I knew a little bit down the hall because he played a simple joke on my and normally I would just shrug it off and move on but I guess the strain of Isolation is really having it's toll. I thought he was trying to kill me. I thought he was playing with his food and that him and a buddy of his from HS were going to get knives and fucking kill me. Well of course I took this personally and so I got my own knives and decided I was going to kill the bastard before he kills me. So I went back to my room and thought for weeks about what the fuck he was going to do. You know I was plotting and rationalizing why I was going to fucking kill him. So one day I see him and his buddy get into the elevator so I get my knife out and run down the stairs where they ran from me and I tackled my buddy in the parking lot and I put the knife agianst his fucking throat. Nearly fucking did it but he just said "Hey stop, let's talk about it" At that moment I had realized I completely lost my mind and threw the knife to the side and pulled him up. Thankfully he knows I'm a little unstable and so he went his way and I went back to my room. We're still chill and play Mario cart.

But ya, It's an Isolation thing.

Attached: plato.jpg (1200x1800, 161K)

Holy shit, that's fucking badass.

Jesus fucking H Christ, maybe take some medication.

>societal problem
It's not a problem, it's a solution.

It's just built up desire. You can't stop it.

>badass
This happens all the time except with cars and US soldiers you dumb fuck

I need people, but they don't want me. I go to them just wanting to be part of the group, but they are not interested. I've tried but I'm not the one turning away society.

That leaf is wrong. It is VERY badass.

Based R2-Dindu. Even survived the explosion. What an absolute unit.

You ever read Russian nihilism? Do you happen to be desperately in love with a prostitute?

Eliminate the root source of the problem in our society, ie Jewish influence.

lolita.....

Female voting.
Women on Television.

ban aspergers

david hogg

Jews.

a lot of shooters are one of the following:

an edgy faggot with nothing to live for looking for attention and infamy

somebody who feels that society rejected them and went on a shooting spree because they couldn't get laid and/or were bullied

both (this is usually the case)

Let kids be expelled and drop out, that would solve 95% of the problem.

try a different group.

I'm going to assume you aren't trolling and say this. I know first hand the toll of isolation and you should seek some sort of help if you think you might attack someone. I started going to therapy for the simple reason of having someone to talk to after years of isolation.

Secret society use of cia psychology to sadistically and systematically abuse kids until they snap and shoot their handler who usually has built up a spehere of friends following him around like cock sucking sycophants. The elephant in the room here is how the media covers up the synagogue crimes by censorship. Nobody besides those sharing a prison cell with the shooter would know why they did it.

Need more people with AR-15s then to help lower the crime rate.