HAPPENING THE CRASH IS UPON US

Attached: 1547109158210.png (518x202, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QxBgDfIukEo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

See you in line friend

Based on what?

some guy online said this is the time

I'm fully ready for the Dow Jones to stay at 26,000 +/- 1000 for the next five years before starting to go up again instead of crashing like it usually does cucking doomsday fetishists and confusing fund managers the world over

Oh shit, some guy online! Must be big.

now that Joe "I'm a Zionist" Biden is running the Jews have no use for Trump anymore. Hold onto your asses, the big one will come just in time for the general election

I can see the ((nose)) from the thumbnail.

the monster they've created out of the democrat voter base is way too fractured

we probably wont see the whole system crash, but what we're gonna see is more and more people who work for sites like vox, kotaku, and those bullshit desk jobs are gonna get the axe while people with real skills to back it up will still be in demand. so yes, to those fucking useless leftists who's draining the system, their world's about to end. but to us sane folks who actually know a thing or two and are worth the salt, we'll be fine.

The idea here is that Silicon Valley has a bunch of overvalued shill companies like twatter which are about to go under

Somehow this will take down manufacturing in the midwest and agriculture in the plains, though how that follows is unclear

>Silicon Valley has a bunch of overvalued shill companies like twatter which are about to go under
So old I remember the Dot Com crash in 2000. Life has never been the same.

not against Trump. it's still the thing that unites them.

The alignment of Uranus

Attached: Cali_double_felony.jpg (720x729, 65K)

bring it on

Attached: NO EXIF HAHA.jpg (2576x1932, 1.86M)

No, no they're not.

great. Then ill be able to afford a house after all the pajeets go home.

There are literal stories online about people who won't vote Joe or Biden simply because they're white. You haven't been paying attention if you think their base isn't fractured over the most insane shit. The people you bitch about on Jow Forums are the far left. They're not a huge portion of the population, but they're a needed population because Trump is the incumbent and as far as things like economy goes, he's been doing pretty well. Even if people don't like things like the wall, etc. It's clear that even democratic sanctuary cities acknowledge the immigration problem. Which is why they didn't want illegal immigrants shipped to their cities.

Attached: yield curve.webm (480x480, 1.25M)

oh fug

Attached: its too late to call.png (531x321, 360K)

keep calm and buy more bitcoin lmao

eventually one of them will be right, but talking heads have been predicting a yuuuge crash since 2008. for over a decade now, the 'big one' has been just around the corner, but despite the ups and downs, the economy has just been chugging along

i follow the doom and gloom too, and i tend to think something big is coming but honestly i get skeptical of the whole business

Attached: 1551571983133.png (1052x1336, 2.32M)

Attached: debt_bubbles.jpg (960x640, 232K)

>zerohedge predicts imminent crash
>for the 8248934834982389239832nd time
if you don't see the jews control everything you can't predict anything accurately. if they don't want it to crash then it won't crash. that's the information a zhtard's equations lack.

To be fair, we're coming to 10 years from a necessary mini correction, and about 12 - 13 years from a major correction. Not good if that release valve is left unattended.

Op's semen glob pattern on his stomach after he blows it to ftm tranny cams.

>There are literal stories online about people who won't vote Joe or Biden simply because they're white
In the primary. They will vote for both in the general if it removes Trump from office

There should be an Iran bubble with little Russia and China friend bubbles next to it

house bubble sits perfectly given Australia has had one for 20 years

A zionist Axis of Evil war bubble of such scale that its equal to almost half the US national debt

Attached: if only you knew.png (238x584, 21K)

I really really like this.

Shemitah when?

Hold onto my ass? That's a bit awkward.

Literally zerohedge everyday since 2010

>Based on what?
Based on their not having posted this bullshit claim for almost ten minutes.

try it faggot

Why does it just keep getting closer and closer to 0 and never go back up again?

Attached: 1552968083377.png (370x369, 208K)

It's like that "doomsday clock" meme. Academics are charlatans.

why wont it go below 0

reeeeeee

Attached: 1555570547133.png (1614x1559, 1.74M)

Attached: giphy.gif (460x258, 2.19M)

Cause this is the end of Keynesian economics, its a failed monetary system

Do we really have to live through a whole Biden election? I mean, it would be funny I suppose. If we #UnsealEpstein this all goes away.

i was about to refute this by citing his typically anglo name "smith"... but then somehow, i was transported back to when i read one of ford's early articles in the dearborn independent illuminating the universal jewish practice of adopting the surnames of their host countries in order to conceal their identities. you know, im starting to see that nose now too.

Attached: 1530158139456.gif (280x200, 1.1M)

i was hearing the left say the exact same thing about the right in regards to Trump all the way through 2016. Trump has failed on a lot of key issues and the DNC knows that the only thing that really won Trump the presidency were slivers of disaffected white voters in the rust belt. Trump's got the advantage of incumbency, sure, but its by no means even close to a sure thing.

Stagnation + inflation is just a crash in slow motion.

Experts said the same thing two years ago

Attached: WELLFUCKME.jpg (339x351, 14K)

Ducks to be non STEM in this one.
Press F to pay respects to non STEM jobs

because they can't give you less than 0% return on your investment (they do anyway, by inflating the fuck out of the money supply forever)

I'm going to break it down for you dumb niggers. We are living in a contrived biblical prophecy. 9/11 happened on Tisha B'Av. Tisha B'av is 9/11 in Jewish Gematrix. It is the Jewish holiday remembering the fall of the two towers and the temple of Solomon.

Tisha B'av is coming again this year on August 10th/11th. Be prepared for a major terrorist attack and 9/11 2.0.

youtu.be/QxBgDfIukEo

Absolute must watch. This is essential.

Attached: 1494979410272.webm (712x480, 2.22M)

As long as a republican is in office we wont crash.

Attached: elon pepe.jpg (565x425, 57K)

I'm all in on gold-related investments and VIX futures myself. Still deciding what yacht I should get

What am I seeing here?

you're about to get BTFO. bitcoins are the new gold. gold is out of favor with the market for probably ever or when the sun emps us

Based on the sales of by book. Buy my book

Be careful. Pretty soon all you’ll ever see is the nose.

the US treasury market. the lower the yield the more demand. right now with most of the world in zero or negative interest rates, everyone is jumping into US treasuries

No. It's not the end times. Every gen thinks this.

>What is the Treasury Yield
>Treasury yield is the return on investment, expressed as a percentage, on the U.S. government's debt obligations. Looked at another way, the Treasury yield is the interest rate that the U.S. government pays to borrow money for different lengths of time.

Essentially what you're seeing is the confidence of the market in the US (and therefore world) economy. The lower that line, the lower the confidence. It has been dropping for 40 years and is at an all time low.

nah, Trump goes to war and he has it locked, Biden don't have the charisma or strength to kiss all those babies, also he might try and feel one up or bite one

>US treasuries
are excellent for money laundering, nobody ever going to ask you about cashing in a treasury bond

actually the lower the yield the more the demand. if there was low demand they would jack up the yield to entice investors. and right now the US can charge lower and lower because the rest of the world is going into shit. I expect the eurozone to pop soon

yep. right after they give you your 1099-DIV. good job hiding that money

That’s nothing compared to the overvaluation going on in China

only for leafs

Attached: o canada.jpg (400x683, 102K)

W-when will it stop dropping?
Also when will the US market not equal the world economy? Isn't China a big boy now?

>surely it will happen this time!

why europe will collapse by 2020
>Print 2.95T a year to buy bonds from 2015 to 2018. just ending in January 2019
>set interest rate to 0% and -.4 deposit rate
>all the eurozone barely grew 1%
>surprise pikachu when the entire thing collapses with no free money

You're right but the point is the only reason demand is so high is because the market is extremely bearish. If it wasn't people wouldn't be investing in treasuries and the yield would be far higher. I never said confidence in treasuries was low, I said the economy - which is fucked.

I love how every time it indicates trouble, some "expert" swears it actually doesm't.

It won't stop dropping. The economy is fucked, mate, big time.
On the latter question: You need to look into Breton Woods. After WW2 the USA basically propped up every Western country in the world. They are too entangled. Germany are trying to change that, as are China. My bet is on Japan, though. Go see how many stories you can find on Japan and how 'bad' they are doing and their 'poor forecasts' and 'aging population'. Japan scares (((them)))..

>the lower the yield the more demand
You got that backwards, friendo

While I believe this prediction; like every other like it to be horse shit, the guy is fairly well versed in economics. He's spot on about why large cities are exploding in cost in not only rent but stupid shit the government does to slow economic growth.

FUCK THAT OLD BOOMER WHAT DOES HE KNOW

There’s no line to a rural chicken coop.
Enjoy starving.

Attached: Sauce-Links.jpg (448x336, 28K)

>actually the lower the yield the more the demand.
>if there was low demand they would jack up the yield to entice investors
Can't you see yourself contradicting yourself when you type it out you fucking retard

This is the end

The next recession is going to be big.

entertainment insider here...
the buzzfeed and other yellow rag journals layoffs have flooded our industry with these idenitarian ass monkeys. Jobs has always been competitive but since the layoffs the amount of people applying for entry and midlevel positions has skyrocketed and now the worst part these faggots are coming into the job forums and argueing that they deserve the jobs more that people who have working in the industry because they are oppressed minorities.
I shit you not.

I-i mean it this time guys. Even a broken clock is right twice a day. Soon or later this clown will look back and say that he knew it.

If you want one glass of water thats what its gonna cost you . Or maybe just shoot you , take the gold and drink the water .

These people are fucking useless and it makes me happy that they are being forced to confront that fact.

those people will starve and to them, the "collapse" is on the way. to tradesmen and people with real skills and knowledge, the job market is in dire need of balancing, like a "thanos snap" to get rid of the leeches and parasites.
you cannot possibly run a business while simultaneously mock your customers. get woke go broke is evidence that their agendas do not work.
i work in the game industry and from what i can tell, a lot of companies are making really dumb decisions based on what they think "will sell" when in reality they are just living inside their own bubble, thinking that shits like "Game as service" will make their customer base keep shelling out their hard earned dollars when their games or their "services" dont provide anything substantive.
i think what we will see is a lot of big places in the media, entertainment, gaming industry will suddenly fracture into smaller studios and companies and groups that will rethink their approach to how to make a solid product and how to treat their customers and most importantly, to take this lesson to heart and NEVER inject political agendas into their own products again. then a third renaissance, at least in gaming will arise from the ashes of the fallen corporate conglomerates

you must elect a democrat in 2020 to finally crash the world

It must be done and then you must arm yourselves for hell

Am I the only one who remembers Greek Shipping Industry user telling us the shipping numbers, which are a leading indicator by three to six months, were nearing 2000/2007 levels back in January or February?
The time is upon us.

>shits like "Game as service" will make their customer base keep shelling out their hard earned dollars when their games or their "services" dont provide anything substantive.
Good post. Paradox's release yesterday of Imperator: Rome is literally that sentence turned into a game. A fucking skeleton that people will pay to hang meat upon. Go check the steam-reviews or even their forum. People aren't happy...
And yet it still sells hundreds of thousands of copies. There's no justice.

>arbitrarily selected "financial crisis" during the flat line
>doesn't highlight the "inversion" itself
>ignore all the other "financial crises"
>ignore that financial crises don't have a defined start and end date
>select single convenient statement to coincide with your conclusion
>ignore all the other thousands of statements by other experts
If economics were so easy, then everyone would be rich, retard.

Attached: MV5BNzA0NjMwNjg1NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNTMxMjg0NzM@._V1_UY1200_CR90,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg (630x1200, 93K)

I follow the auto industry closely. New vehicle sales are way down and loan interest rates are averaging close to 10%. The car/truck market is one good indicator the economy is going down the toilet.
Also, the unemployment numbers are a lie. The numbers only show people who are on benefits. Many in their late 30s to 50s have just given up looking are too prideful to go on unemployment so are moving into their elderly parent's homes and leeching off them.

i work for a pretty big IP that has been struggling to keep up selling itself as a GAS. i caught wind of our new roadmap and future plans to keep up the service. it's pretty sickening because we're gonna just recycle a lot of the materials.
internally we promise our employees that there will be minimum amount of crunch and we're trying to ship products on time with healthy teams. but most of the time things are over-produced, a lot of guys on various teams want to try ground breaking new stuff, make cool shits, and try to inject "awesome" into the game but often times leads get pressured from management and we are discouraged to take things to the next level. so what ends up happening is that things are mediocre but we just roll it out as "new contents". one after another i watched competent colleagues quit or get forced out because they dont agree with this kind of practice or where the studio is headed. while others just stay in their lane, dont speak up, and just watch the tree rot from within. it's really disheartening when you go to a big meeting and you see maybe 3 real devs that make contents and the rest are producers, management people, and just people who just dont make contents.
what ends up happening to GAS games is that they just dont get the time to sit down and organize their thoughts and make something new, something different, by taking the lessons learned from a boxed product. it used to be that we do what we can to ship a boxed product, sit your ass down, think about what you did wrong or what you wanted to try, and go to town on the next product with the lessons learned. with GAS, all we care about is make shit make shit and make shit. but gamers always eat them up faster than we can cook them. so the only way is to lower the quality bar and leverage "reuse".
sad, really, really sad. and im so, so sorry to our customers and to gamers like you who feel cheated out of a quality product. i have been thinking about starting my own company

Do it. You don't need to sit around and wait for permission. Save up a nice cushion fund in case everything goes tits up and make your own shit. In the mean time just keep slacking off at your current company to work on your own stuff. When they get suspicious hand in your notice. If it fails, so what? What is life without risk. Video games need more people like you.

This is EXACTLY what we were told by EVERYBODY in 2000

>i have been thinking about starting my own company

do it. grab a bunch of colleagues who actually give a shit and make that bitch.

Attached: Sources.png (496x126, 19K)

>anything besides lead, in the form of ammo
not gonna make it.

All signs are pointing that a crisis is on the way. How convenient would it be if a recession coincided with the next presidential election, like it did a decade prior.

i will probably avoid hiring women in my new company and just keep it a male dominated company. i dont care whatever the fuck they call me because i have seen how women wreck companies and cause trouble. they complain the most and make the least. there are a few heavy weight champs there but for the most part many women in tech are there because of tits and vagina. yet they are super ambitious and want to be leads and run the show when a lot of hardworking guys end up staying late and shouldering a lot of crap. those unsung heroes get overlooked and are expected to save everyone's butt when shits blow up due to negligence, departments not communicating to each other, and just fucked up table-flipping decision changes.
i want a company full of hungry young men who want to make money because that's a man's fucking role to make the doll. pussy is the best motivator to put hardworking men to work. women literally dont have that kind of biological drive to punch 120% because dudes dont give a flying fuck about her money.
i watched women wasted a good portion of their 20s working and putting in bare minimum. all of them are damaged or have shit social skills and are feminists. it's fucking sick, everything is fucked, the collapse needs to happen

JEWS

Good. The housing market will crash with it and all the leaching california faggots in texas will go back to where the fuck they came from

Even more telling is that the rates never recover to their former height, rates have consistently declined. What happens when this stupid usury economy can't make money from money anymore? Some bad shit I'd wager

massively overvalued companies is not the same as a dji above 26k, if you think about it the population growth that the world and usa has had had caused the number to go higher. we are probably due for a recession soon because a 10+ year bull market is insane, but it’ll be due to political strife most likely, or wars maybe