Debate me on anything.

Attached: Debate.jpg (864x648, 218K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sUmIiWLoEuo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Call it.

Attached: Anton.jpg (1920x1080, 91K)

>Debate me on anything.
Quantum Field Theory, bitch. Ready to get your ass handed to you by a dumb racist?

I get all my talking points from No Bullshit channel. You would lose.

you are a poopy head

Niggers don't stink.

They do that's why they use a lot of cologne.

What about it?

Op is not a fag
Come at me

You're not a faggot.

No u.

What do I stand to win?

Bring it i'll beat you so bad you will hope not to be reincarnated.

traps are gay

Everything

That's where you're wrong kiddo.

True.

If you could use proper grammar I will be very appreciative about it.

You have to match the tenses. So when you're using the conditional tenses like "could" then the following verb should be "would." "will" is not the conditional tense.

Same thing to me really.

Perhaps because you're a nigger and have no care for mastering your own language, and you fail to delight in the finer points of matching tenses.

Vegan diets are actually perfectly healthy if you aren't an idiot.

Prove to me that debates don't just isolate the parties and further push them to the extremes of their views.

A hitch knot is perfectly acceptable to hang a nigger. One need not go to the lengths of tying a noose if time is of the essence

If you have time to hang a nig, you have time to make a proper noose.

Otherwise, you best get to stabbin him and be on your way.

No I'm white as a snowman and could care less about it.

Tell me how to use fallen demon magic so I can stop the Rothschilds from sacrificing more kids.

Is this intentionally bad bait?

This is the only snow in my book. Word.
youtube.com/watch?v=sUmIiWLoEuo

No

Oreos are better than Nutter Butters.

I don't debate. I erect multi-generational conspiracies to eradicate your ideas entirely by any means necessary.

Yeah, you heard me. The Illuminati was a fantasy before I came along.

Yes I see your point, after careful thought I have decided that I will shoot from 10 feet so as to not smell or touch the nigger, also the distance will protect me from its AIDS infected blood spatter

Your mom gay

we need a premise, lets fucking do this.

Attached: 1548703280545.jpg (750x464, 34K)

kek

I bought mini starburst and it turns out they don't even taste the same as their larger wax paper wrapped cousin. Mmmmm sweet carnauba wax

i agree... but not because you are right, because i see what you don't, which is my subjective taste.

anything

Carnuaba wax is a Jewish trick. For me, it's Zaino.

I think it's turning me gay

(OP) is a fag.
Change my mind.

I once waxed the clock. But, looking back, I didn't know he was gay at the time. It could happen to you.

Tell me, Dr. Freeman, if you can: you have destroyed so much — what is it exactly that you have created? Can you name even one thing?

Attached: Breen_upset.jpg (620x819, 354K)

Standing up to wipe, wave of the future. Go!

US conservatives should embrace the Australian healthcare system and decriminalize weed. It would guaranty them another decade of political dominance.

Whiter than you, Jose.

coward

No because they don't need Australia dumb system as it would not fit with the way stuff works over there and weed kills brain cells.

why?

How white?

OP, you are not a fag.
Debate me and prove me wrong

Pretty white, muh dude.

Proof?

Go head.

What kinda proofs you need muh dude?

Kantian Deontology and the Categorical Imperative form an inferior form of ethical structure to Nichomachean Ethics.

Bloodline? I believed you are white on the base on the blood that runs in you vein not the color of your skin.Cause I know many whites who think they are pure white but actually have negro blood cause how they look.