*Monitors your shitposting*

*Monitors your shitposting*

Attached: 1556209038488.png (437x767, 562K)

Other urls found in this thread:

media.infinitych.net/file_store/157f58ee6c3eeeb07922403c2ecbd12c5340a2cb88d2232f4b102e8cbaca0069.webm
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/monitors your /filter/text/
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/03/01/most-violent-and-property-crimes-in-the-u-s-go-unsolved/
youtube.com/watch?v=TJwjWPd6ssE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: shit_hawk_down.jpg (640x621, 75K)

Fucking scrubby motherfucker. If you're reading this, Tuck your God damn shirt in. How could anyone respect him? I thought they had to wear a suit?

More like another layer of psy ops to increase anxiety and paranoia because Israel is desperate to cause a civil war in the United States. IT's the only way to stop the truth from being revealed.

Attached: 1539555644286.jpg (2048x1791, 1.75M)

Muzzie

What's the story on this please.

Who is this faggot and why do we care?

Barney I'm tellin' ya

It's the Rockafellas

They're trying to take all of our rocks away

So they can turn Bedrock into Greater Rocksrael

Attached: Fred Flintstone.jpg (200x346, 14K)

media.infinitych.net/file_store/157f58ee6c3eeeb07922403c2ecbd12c5340a2cb88d2232f4b102e8cbaca0069.webm
Change the infinity to 8

>tfw have to go untucked to hide your massive amerigut

Fort Bragg got shut down now theyre coming after shitposters

Some guy from atechan was brought into an FBI field office where they asked him if he would provide intel on Christchurch 2.0

It's ironic because the whole visit was done because the FBI wanted a previous informant (in the video they talk about how they reported a threat to trump years ago) to watch the chans for them and call a agent assigned to him instead of the defacto report number.

Essentially the FBI appears to be interested in keeping an eye on the chans but are not so interested in doing it themselves, infact they don't seem to even understand what chan culture is because they were talking to him like it was an orginization and the shitposter was an "insider"

Attached: CIA.jpg (615x409, 40K)

this, he looks more like an elementary school science teacher, I would demand he come back in a suit and show me some respect before I would say another word

Attached: b8ipzA5.jpg (979x734, 77K)

>Essentially the FBI appears to be interested in keeping an eye on the chans but are not so interested in doing it themselves, infact they don't seem to even understand what chan culture is because they were talking to him like it was an orginization and the shitposter was an "insider"
THESE ARE NOT REAL FBI AGENTS. THIS IS A PSY OP

Wow twice in one day.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/monitors your /filter/text/

Attached: OP is a fag.png (746x567, 182K)

Granted those types of Agents are nothing more than glorified DMV employees.

Didn’t this dood die in Vegas?

Attached: 0881898D-41B0-454F-BA8D-A6654DC2BCDD.png (768x1024, 1.14M)

>infact they don't seem to even understand what chan culture is because they were talking to him like it was an orginization and the shitposter was an "insider"
>yfw normies talk

Attached: 1547696348783.jpg (420x597, 57K)

I am Sergeant Jow Forums of the Shitpost Army

Kek

Attached: 16B03DFB-1D29-486B-AD4A-BA18C756586D.jpg (750x930, 264K)

That shitty badge. Is this what our tax dollars buy?

Not the same OP, relevant tho

Captian of the kekistan navy reporting for duty!

Attached: Flag 1.png (816x553, 146K)

*Is a big guy*

I'M SERGEANT Jow Forums OF THE SHITPOST ARMY!

>Come join us as glowniggers muh computer building goy!

Is this what the FBI has stooped to? Trying to monitor literal shitposting on a hungarian basket weaving forum? Dont they have fake Dossiers to peddle?

Don't worry about Muslim terrorists or the black crime rate goy, shitposters are the real problem.

>retard coward rationalizes cowardice to pathologize physical action
>retarded sophistry - "hegelian dialectics" etc.
>the only way to fight the police state is to submit to it!
The police state is coming. you can either fight it now or when it has you surrounded.

>Most violent and property crimes in the U.S. go unsolved
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/03/01/most-violent-and-property-crimes-in-the-u-s-go-unsolved/

There are no rules. You can get away with anything if you're remotely smart.
All we need to do is sow chaos. No apparent motive, in and out.
Disrupt a little something everywhere you go.
Even a retarded pussy can post propaganda.

>The police state is coming. you can either fight it now or when it has you surrounded.
No. The end of ZIonism is coming and the harder you push for your Jew World Order the more that power slips from your grasp.

Attached: 1538884718374.png (919x543, 887K)

Interesting theory. I assumed they came knocking around because he had unwittingly communicated with Tarrant on a thread somewhere on infinity.

Memes are meams are mean.

Always remember satellites are fake and gay, but persistent aerial surveilence is real.

>non sequitir retard bot response

>"Don't call our main number, call this obscure agent directly"

Sorta like what Strzok told Chris Steele about the back channel connection through Ohr? Is this another frame job / false flag in the making?

All said, I dont see how i'll ever be able to have any trust or faith in the DOJ/FBI again knowing what we know now. Dismantle it.

>always remember this bullshit I just made up based on my irrational fears and authority dicksucking complex

im impressed they could even figure that out. What course of events lead to that? NZ investigators go through Tarrant's computer->find all records of previous site visits and match it to an archive->track down the ip of someone who responded to him

Nah if you were being watched, they wouldn't want to let you know you were in any danger or interest to the feds.

he was a known informant so if he has helped before, maybe he can help now. However VERY IMPORTANT IF YOU ARE IN SUCHED A FUCKED SITUATION THE FEDS ARE TALKING TO YOU, REMEMBER THEY WILL TALK TO YOU IN A FRIENDLY MANNER AND ACT AS IF THEY ARE ON YOUR SIDE. DO NOT FALL FOR IT! DO NOT TALK TO FEDS, SAY YOU NEED TO TALK TO YOUR LAWYER EVEN IF YOU DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!

sneed

Howdy Jim, you er get your lawn mower fixed up? Try clearing the carburetor with some Lucas fuel cleaner. I tell you what I’ve been using that lucas for years. You know that reminds me, I have to swap eldest daughters tranny in her sunfire before summer get here. She’s in Barbados right now so I’ll get it done next weekend after the Carolina game. Boy those guys got some dogs on that team this year, you sen them? I’ve got some money on it. Anyway the wife is callin. Good talkin Jim.

On the contrary. If you know the limitations of persistent aerial surveillance then its easy to overcome. It basically involves going 30 miles in any direction without being seen on any street level security cameras.

keep talking like that you're going to be next on the FBI guest list

The FBI attempts to build assets in different ways. They are far too busy to actually assign people to watch pol, instead they rely on a network of ears to the ground to give them tips. The funny part is that every FBI agent will use the same exact script that these guys used.
>flattery
>appeal to patriotism/safety/security
>downplaying the risk that cooperating poses
>"we are just your friendly neighborhood feds!"
They have on staff psychologists who have profiled the "internet shitposter/computer tard" phenotype. As such they know they will catch more flies with honey. They are banking on you being SO FREAKED OUT THAT THE FBI IS HERE that you bend at the knee and try to help them for fear that they will drone strike your house without evidence.

t. Has seen several similar recordings where agents use similar tactics regardless of geographic location, indicating its a standardized training profile for approaching these people

Hmm. That could actually be pretty bad. Makes me wonder if they’re desperately grasping for leads on a potential copycat they know is out there somewhere.

>Dont they have fake Dossiers to peddle?

Kek, that was 2015/2016, they've moved on

Attached: 1531875919591.jpg (442x566, 65K)

Any type of source to back these claims?

ya i've heard "now I know you want to protect the lives of americans ya?" too many times.

>Dismantle it.
the CIA definitely needs to be dismantled, have military intelligence take over their functions and put Admiral Rodgers in charge of the transition

He is full of shit

did you understand that this kid was a minor?
this is just the FBI trying to prey on some one they think is simple and turn them into an informant.

if you don't already know that the chans are literally run directly by the government, you're fucking retarded.

stop being afraid to say what needs to be said. Just do it anyway. They can't do anything.
There are too many of us. Never restrict any hypothetical/philosophical speech.
You are already on the list, retard. Better make them more paranoid and misallocate more resources.

Sow chaos everywhere in every way you can.

that's what he gets for being a cuck that snitches to the fbi when people make trump jokes on twitter

Fuck yes, FBI/PST come get your meme insider just gimme a wage and a job from home ill deliver reports weekly no problem.

It was likely a leftist he called in.
Plenty of people called in tips during the election.
Using the system against people you don't like is 100% valid, don't think for a moment that your enemies would hesitate to do the same.

Here, I'll give you an example:
Not just the jews, but every last leftist; women, children, men, should be rounded up and burned to death. It's absolutely imperative to the survival of humanity that we do this.

Didn't say I was going to do anything to help it happen, so it's utterly ironclad in constitutional protection.
In fact you can get away with many actual threats, almost any, since there has to be an expectation of credibility. A chance comment in an image board, would not be a credible threat. It's not like you're sending a direct message to anyone.

Like this for example:
Stop spreading lies i know exactly where you live and am coming there to kill you right now

but the mods tend to ban you for this

>infact they don't seem to even understand what chan culture is because they were talking to him like it was an orginization and the shitposter was an "insider"

It's funny how antifa is considered an unorganized group of regular people that can't really be considered an organization to be targeted, but fucking Jow Forums is some vast well organized conspiracy

pretty funny.

go away paul

>Don't worry about the hundreds of brown lowlifes illegally crossing the border into your country every day and disappearing, any number of which could be Muslim terrorists... or the black crime rate goy, shitposters are the real problem.

There's tens of (if not hundreds of) thousonds of people currently plotting some attack on society for various reasons. They are mostly lone wolves but most don't have the means or the will to do such an act. There are a lot of broken men today and we're just a small faction of that group of men angry at society and think about lashing out. However the Christchurch OP being posted 10 minutes before the shooting and I think the livestream ending 20 minutes after the OP. Only 20 posters were in the thread for the first hour so the word didn't get out and only 50-60 people saw the original live stream.

While the FBI does have bigger fish to fry, we're just the biggest issue atm since Copy Cats are something they would expect. That is why they started reaching out to people who are "on the inside" trying to get them to watch the chans and inform them when such a thread is made. The next time something like this happens, only 20-30 posters will be in the thread in the first hours and at most there's 100 people looking at the thread lurking and posting. I cal also bet you that none of those 100 people is working for the FBI, if they didn't catch tarrant untill 20 minutes later, then well damn they really are not watching the chans as closely as many of us thought!

FBI mainly just wants to have one of those 100 people inform them instead of sitting back and enjoying the show.

Attached: the first hour.png (206x25, 1K)

>There's tens of (if not hundreds of) thousonds of people currently plotting some attack on society for various reasons. They are mostly lone wolves but most don't have the means or the will to do such an act.

Attached: 1531387723650.gif (2089x800, 764K)

So what there's no such thing as a broken man in this society?

The fact you included lone wolf proves to me you're gonna stage more "MUH WHITE NATIONALIST" false flag shootings to frame on the internet and push mroe draconian censorship as well as facilitate the implementation of tehse bills in congress. You're transparent.

Imagine the sadness of being so redpilled and yet doing these jobs.

Research persistent surveience systems and their current usage. They cover about a 25 mile radius. They are able to track a person within that radius over time given the best conditions. Its mostly useful if a crime occurs and then they track a suspect back to his house. Through the power of reasoning (my mind is the source) we are able to deduce that if you leave the radius of surveillence you become untraceable at that point. Then they would attempt to find any street level surviellece cams along your escape route in order to attempt to ID you. Failing this and assuming you deviate course once leaving the surveillance radius they got nothing.

Also when I say "plotting some attack" it's not like they're prepping but they're thinking about it quite often and going on google earth to scout out the area. It's nothing too serious and nobody would be able to tell this passive plotting was occuring but it's there and it is a reality for any agancy trying to stop shit like that.

Christ almighty dude, not every lone wolf attacker is some mossad ninja operative. There are plenty of examples of batshit insane retards shooting up places throughout history with no external forces pushing them.

You wish i was

Prove It morpheus.

I'm just here to shitpost and chew bubblegum.
Still have plenty of bubblegum.

You guys are losers. You have narratives to push and lies to maintain. That's a tough job. Lies are super easy to expose on Jow Forums, and anything related to mass shootings and white nationalism is just kike shills.

Attached: 1538289605749.jpg (2180x1686, 1.12M)

I've found multiple Tarrant posts in the 4plebs archive without any special FBI tools

Its really tiresome man, i dont know what you gain out of being this noided

bro you're a degenerate no one takes you serious

If you didn't make it so obvious you were morpheus then you would sound a little less retarded but you're in EVERY THREAD POSTING THE SAME PICTURES AND THE SAME LINES.

don't you have something better to do than posting on a mongolian clannad fan image board? You know, like protesting president trump infront of the White House or something?

P.S Gas Lighting doesn't work when it's obvious

Attached: fbi anon.jpg (1200x801, 142K)

It's really interesting how Hillary Clinton's DNC operatives are talking about civil war on twitter and how shills on Jow Forums have been spamming civil war threads. It's almost like you're gonna use false flags and censorship to cause civil unrest.

Attached: 1544844687558.png (593x652, 323K)

>It's almost like you're gonna use false flags and censorship to cause civil unrest.
Oh i dont doubt that

To be honest your post is making me support censorship more and more every day

Attached: haha.png (1400x1376, 2.02M)

It would be ironic if the deep state was monitoring this at it actually inspired many to defect against the government. Kinda like the collapse of the Soviet Union.

Its almost like tyranny leads to rebellion. Go figure.

yeah because your fragile zionist system can't handle the truth. Your world is built on lies and they are being exposed faster and faster.
CORPORATE TYRANNY TO MAKE PEOPLE FIGHT EACH OTHER SO THE CORPORATIONS AND BANKERS REMAIN UNSCATHED LIKE EVERY TIME BEFORE.

Attached: 1527064827635.jpg (1024x704, 143K)

The lone wolves are the ones who slip through the cracks and wind up shooting up schools and churches, because they’re not parts of organizations or cels or cults or whatever that are make them easier to find and stop. They’re not “plants” or “operatives” in some great conspiracy to shut down free speech on the Internet. Free speech is already being destroyed with muh “hate speech” rules. Nobody has to die to kill free speech. Big tech is doing it already, and Congress just pulls one of their CEOs in every month or so, not under oath, and ask “le hard hitting questions” while they answer, “I don’t know;” “I was not aware of that;” “I’ll have to get back to you on that (but won’t).”

My God you're a faggot

DUDE 33 LMAO

you've still yet to post proof NZ was a zionist plot. Oh and is Iran still going to invade and is the USA (the pet of Israel) just not going to get involved?

Its the Jews, corporations and government all working together to enslave the people. They must all be destroyed.

Anywho, it seems the feds are not watching the chans as closely as we thought. So... don't worry as much.

No actually Kikes in congress are ceding more power to corporations on purpose in order for them to get so powerful the US government can't handle them. You kikes are trying to use corporations to usurp our govenrment and destroy this country. You stage false flags as well to cause civil unrest by censoring more and more people to prevent self expressions. Your plans will fail. The FISA will be released and IG report and everything else too.

This is proven everytime a
>Some of you guys are alright
posts are made

So why would those kikes in congress not support Israel if Iran invaded?

this is exactly how you would dress to gather information
unseemingly friendly, making people open up to you immediately
the only thing that's off here is that his body isn't hunched and his head posture is very good
people who don't have military training and are fat always have bad head posture

Ya but I think most people realize it's an inside joke at this point. You know it then became "Screw your optics, I'm going in" or something like that.

Cuz the corrupt ones in congress will be simultaneously arrested at the same time russia and the muslims take over all handling of Middle East affairs.

Attached: 1543609387085.png (1382x1064, 2.02M)

>ou know it then became "Screw your optics, I'm going in" or something like that.
TO PUSH CENSORSHIP
youtube.com/watch?v=TJwjWPd6ssE

Attached: 1537437534172.jpg (1236x2076, 365K)

Some leaf was telling me he could kill you in 3 seconds watch out guz certified weapon lol lol.

can someone give me a quick rundown on this?

Well I meant more the original post
Or the other post where a guy posted his shotgun before going into a school to blast people

YABBA DABBA JEWWWWW!

Attached: prehistoricglowniggers.jpg (670x510, 188K)

>Your world is built on lies and they are being exposed faster and faster.
The Rabbi's are the most worried. It seems the deleted a portion of original text years ago that told them the Messiah would come but they would reject him and be led by Lucifer.
Seems they are led by Lucifer today.
Their god promise they will rule the world and all non Jews slaves.
To do evil things against good people because they hate Jesus.
To destroy and subvert all things that are nice but not their's.
To lie and cheat and steal if it gets them more shekles.

Attached: 1556148445083.jpg (677x1024, 86K)

The US government is using the corporations to censor you because they cant do it. And yes, censorship always leads to violence.

Wait who would arrest them? Qanon and FBIanon working together?

Kushner shill you're fucking RETARDED