Help! I said a lot of fucked up things to my boyfriend and now he isn't talking to me...

Help! I said a lot of fucked up things to my boyfriend and now he isn't talking to me. How can I apologize so he won't dump me? I don't want to be forever alone.

Attached: needles.jpg (4666x3110, 3.15M)

Maybe you should just grow up and stop tormenting the poor cunt

What did you say, and why did you say it?

I basically insulted his masculinity. I told him all the things I don't like about him in a really harsh way.

How bad are we talking? Give actual examples. It could be the end of the relationship.

Maybe it's not a bad thing that you were honest with him about the things that you don't like and you shouldn't let the fear of being alone keep you in a bad relationship.

Haha another slut who threw away her only asset and turned into a massive bitch. Couldn't keep your holes shut. He should dump you for a decent human

I told him that he is a failure at life for going on ski and giving up on working and learning to drive. I said he was a acting like an edgy teen for stealing from drug stores. I basically told him I didn't see him as a man because he doesn't act like one and takes no responsibility for his life.

Not ski, SSI

I was going to call you a roastie but that's not so bad actually, more hard truth than an insult. Of course that doesn't mean he won't hate you for it.

She has fucked multiple randos which makes her a roastie

Exactly because it is true, just extremely harsh and not something he wants to hear. I guess I am jealous because I am really sick too, but was turned down from SSI and have to be a wage slave now while feeling really sick all the time. I know he straight up scams SSI and actually buys drugs with his check. That's not at all unusual for people on disability, but I had higher hope's for him. I really thought he wanted to get his shot in order and have a life with me, but I guess it was a one sided dream.He is actually satisfied with his setup and sees no reason to change. I actually find that trait sort of gross, and I highlighted that fact for him.

Where does she say that?

I guess it's true and bottom feeding scum really do get women, I'll never figure females out.

Anyway leave the ball in his court. You've said your piece and now he can decide to use it as a wake up call or leave it unresolved to fester and slowly destroy the relationship.

I am certain he feels 100% in the right and considers me an insensitive bitch. I think I have a good point, but I am willing to apologize and smooth things over. I really don't think he will though.

Trust me, there is wayyyyy more to the story. You would not believe me if I told you though, trust me.

I'm curious and willing to read it if you type it out. I know people like you've described though, and I find them totally iredeemable.

Ask her, these whores will brag about it because they are brainwashed into thinking being a massive whore is empowerment. My guess is she even had several trains pulled and got her asshole torn open

Then, if you actually believe that shit then why do you want to get back with him?

Why are you not on ? Gays aren't allowed here.

Back to r/incels with you.

The digits do

I have to agree with the other user. At first I thought you were just a mean bitch but it sounds like something that needed to be said.

No U

Attached: F061416A-A8F2-4C74-A42F-88C85E267010.jpg (865x805, 172K)

OP here, I guess I feel indignant about the whole thing, but I also feel lonely now and sad that I hurt his feelings so much.

Well for one we are both asexual and not interested in "changing" that.

>Treating "man" as a status that has to be earned and can be lost

This makes you a cunt but the rest is fine.

Is call you a faget but

Fill that void by taking another 100 cocks

The 100 cocks guy again. Shouldn't you be in bed? Mommy will get mad at you again.

Just fuck his best friend. That'll make him come crawling back to you

Who knows it could be 200 cocks up your ass or only one. Either way you are damaged goods and no man will commit to a nasty slut

This. Any partner count over two (2) is whoredom. Yes, this applies to my mother