Rammstein gets woke

youtube.com/watch?v=z0NfI2NeDHI

New vid just dropped. Feminism, cuckery, 'muh police state', powerful wamez, femez types topless with writing on their chests waving commie flags.

Pic related

Attached: german cucks.jpg (1920x1080, 220K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DGf-uW9UTXE
google.com/search?source=hp&ei=Tt7CXKH5BsOQtQXLpKjwDw&q=is rammstein heavy metal&oq=Is rammstein hea&gs_l=psy-ab.1.0.0.128.2668..3933...0.0..0.205.2103.7j9j1....2..0....1..gws-wiz.....0..35i39j0i131j0i67j0i20i263j0i22i30.lTjWla7chcw
youtube.com/watch?v=c6Mx2mxpaCY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Rammstein are known provocateurs

Singing about faggotry and alluding to pedophilia just be edgy is different to this. They all grew up in the East, the drummer was GDR.

I know, just look at their video, Deutschland

except they're a bunch of commies

lead singer brags about being married to his Jew wife

At least they show what the EU flag actually looks like

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-04-26 11-38-03.png (1340x646, 793K)

they are edgy german hating lefties nothing else

the building and some scenes were very familiar

Attached: operation valkyrie.jpg (1000x551, 100K)

German Army weren't wearing knee length boots by that stage of the war.

I really hate Jow Forums's attitude towards Rammstein. The band only hinted they are leftists when they are accused of being Nazis. They don't talk about how great diversity or gender revolution etc is on TV channels or newspapers. Their style is to disturb anyone. Everybody can find disturbing things in their themes. Official video of the Deutschland is the perfect example. While there were multiple threads here bitching about Deutschland being depicted as a niggress Liberal sites were writing about Holocaust scene. They really are successful it seems

what? till lindemann isnt married

>I really hate Jow Forums's attitude towards Rammstein. The band only hinted they are leftists when they are accused of being Nazis.
Yeah because they are Stasi, should be obvious

Rammstein's lead vocal calls himself bisexual since forever. they where always "woke". they are not a novelty since a long time ago. Meantime the people in their own country gets replaced by muslims at a fast pace. let's see his woke faggotry in 10 years from now.

wow

really good track and video

just watched the video. extremely weak.
meantime, Sabaton premiered "Bismark" - very good.

That has to be the worst song I ever had the displeasure to suffer through.

Like I said, before they were just edgy. It was all shock value, much like their music and the fact they all come from eastern europe and the whole punk rebellion thing. This is different.

>Sabaton premiered "Bismark" - very good.

Based.

FOR THE KRIEGSMARINE

*Breaths In*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: D891869D-43B4-4278-ADB8-967C06B1EB3F.jpg (750x1113, 208K)

You gotta sell music to the teen girl crowd.

Rammstein are just are a parody of themself now.
Looks like they are trying to sound more and more mainstream and i don't even mean their political messages.

I thought Rammstein were leftie degenerates but this vid and song seems pretty anti-degeneracy desu
Anyone care to explain?

This pseudo-intellectual wankery over ''muh offense, haha, I am offending people'' is just retarded.
At the end of the day Rammstein paid a bunch of black people to appear in their videos. Even in their old videos like the video for Mein Teil, they hired a black woman to play the angel.
The band is the enemy of the people as they are directly funding the presence of black people in European countries.
>Deutschland being depicted as a niggress
They paid that she-boon money. No autistic hair splitting about how they were just making some statement and were just trolling is going to change the fact that the nigger got paid thousands of dollars for appearing in their video.

Blue pills everywhere

Shit riffs

Same shock value lyrics

Boring!

>Rammstein gets woke

theyve always been left wing.

>No borders, no fences
They said they would never come here? Good.

Attached: 1486318211139725476.jpg (960x720, 62K)

>Their style is to disturb anyone. Everybody can find disturbing things in their themes.

which is fucking gay. and edgy and stupid. fags like that always try to present themselves as though they are much, much smarter or more intellectually tuned than you so therefore they think they somehow have the "right" to try and disturb you. and like, for what? i don't have a phd in psychology or anything but I'm willing to bet that if you could get inside people like that's heads and try to figure out why they're so provocative and edgy all the time, it'd be because they're majorly insecure about a lot of stuff in their own lives.

They're depicting the EU as the new reich. It's actually pretty self aware for Europeans.

All of their new videos have a really clear political lean, and tend to really depict a fairly strong grasp on the mentality of the times. They see the new Nazis. They know Germania is being fucked over. The Socilaist EU and left are the new Nazis. The non whites are the new racial supremacy model. They get it. They really fucking get it.

This
Infact, most metal is gay Woke faggotry.
All of it Edge Lord cringe.

>ZOG is not your friend
that's the only thing i understood

A Mutt talking about being self-aware, baka.

what i wanna know is why leftists seem to think supporting left wing causes and establishing a left wing dominance is going to lead to all this freedom and unrestricted movement and all that shit when in actuality, it's the complete opposite: total dependence on government and a surveillance state up the absolute ass. how do they not see this?

No, they're a German heavy metal band, and being shocking has always been a part of the show. It's fun to be provocative. well, it used to be before the left kind of fucked it up and it quit being fun.

>fags like that always try to present themselves as though they are much, much smarter or more intellectually tuned than you so therefore they think they somehow have the "right" to try and disturb you. and like, for what? i don't have a phd in psychology or anything but I'm willing to bet that if you could get inside people like that's heads and try to figure out why they're so provocative and edgy all the time, it'd be because they're majorly insecure about a lot of stuff in their own lives.

Attached: 1434236904.jpg (425x466, 51K)

wat

I love how the police are portrayed as the oppressive bad guys but to any normal person watching that video they seem like the only hope of order and dignity among the weimar-tier degeneracy being flaunted in the rest of the video

that is not even close to heavy metal duuude. more like hard rock

Mutt? You stupid fucking nigger. German, Danish, Swedish. Blonde hair blue eyes. Who the fuck are you calling a mutt shit stick.

The band, is Heavy Metal, even if this song isn't as heavy as the rest, they are classified as heavy metal. You're fucking German, how do you not know this?

>hard rock
more like pop

Rammstein was always leftists. Listen to Links 234. I like them tho. Deutschland was awesome.

I mean, classically leftist, but a lot of classical leftists are right wing these days because the left are actual Nazis.

or more like that yeah
but that is simply wrong

Fuck off commie.

holy shit this new album sucks. didnt expect anything else desu

This is German metal.

youtube.com/watch?v=DGf-uW9UTXE

I'm still listening to Rammstein, maybe later, but thanks for the drop. I love music, I'll have to check it out later.

he dont mean country borders. he tells you how it was in the GDR/DDR. they secretly listened western radio. radio that were free of censoring and because of that they feel free too (no border, no fences). thats why the poeple in the gdr are rebelling. you see it at 03:08 on the sign. (mehr sendefreiheit=more freedom in the radio). rammstein hint that the poeple of the EU dont feel the freedom anymore because of the censoring, sjw shit and the witchhunts in the EU and that some day the story will be repeated: the people are rebelling

why do you guys have such a hard time accepting that half the human population is female and that females also like to be represented in media as something more than housewifes?
its alright, you dont want to date a coal burner or a career woman, thats fine dont do it. just stop crying out because there are females who want to be something else but a housewife and mother.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-25 Avengers Endgame Zurück in die Zukunft.png (610x342, 332K)

No, it isn't. google.com/search?source=hp&ei=Tt7CXKH5BsOQtQXLpKjwDw&q=is rammstein heavy metal&oq=Is rammstein hea&gs_l=psy-ab.1.0.0.128.2668..3933...0.0..0.205.2103.7j9j1....2..0....1..gws-wiz.....0..35i39j0i131j0i67j0i20i263j0i22i30.lTjWla7chcw

nah it's just bread and circus. genuine critique of the system is silenced and removed not promoted like this crap.

music doesn't know any borders faggot

That's why they are ambiguous. No comments allowed. I'm not going to argue about it, any real fans can tell what they're trying to convey. I love this band.

Why isn't there more downvotes?

Also:

>Comments disabled.

Fuck these kikes.

Attached: 1315189338957.jpg (126x126, 3K)

Its a reference to Berlin wall.

Fuck off you awful, fat feminist whore.

this
WRONG

>they think they somehow have the "right" to try and disturb you.
You sound like a feminist.

Criticism is nice. I did not defend their style. I just hate Jow Forums accusing them for being "woke" or "liberals" etc. They are just a metal band with edgy style and a hobby of causing controversy like most of other metal bands.
Me? Commie? Do you know what Erdogan does to commies here???

How about you stop acting like a drooling fanboy of a band that is obviously pushing a hostile political agenda?

Stop making excuses for them you worthless faggot, you know what they are doing here.

im not a feminist or fat
im just a rational human being

Fuck off Turk roach. Stop making excuses for commie faggots.

>How about you stop acting like a drooling fanboy of a band that is obviously pushing a hostile political agenda?
How about you go back to Resetera with your censorship, tranny faggot?

No, you're a fat feminist. Stop lying.

Lmao these faggots were always a bunch of fucking posers. Imagine actually listing to this band

Attached: 1555991563451 LaughingHearty.jpg (486x409, 45K)

How about you go back to plebbbit you shit-eating normie faggot.

Stop shitting up our board.

enjoy my shitty english skillz

I count 6 posts of you being offended and demanding censorship. Shut your mouth, tranny nigger.

i mean

Not doing that. Also stop supporting Kurdish commies in Turkey with your taxes

I only liked the beginning with the techno intro and heavy metal, that's about it.

>blah blah don't censorship

On behalf of the rest of us Vikings, you're fucking disowned.

Attached: 1555964266149 79b09ef8.jpg (1024x624, 64K)

Shut your mouth normie faggot.

Shut up turkroach.

>We wanna offend people, but we dont want to you to type anything, so we disable comments
Cant believe I liked that shit band 5 years ago

Painu sinä svedupelle vittuun.
Niggers like you should be shot on sight.

Nice tits. Hand sized. Just the right size.

Go hump a sitar you hippie fuck

>I have the right to mock your culture and you cant get mad
lol I hate free speech

>the commie EU flags
fuckin nice

Attached: 1547632128741.png (582x564, 980K)

I know right? How the mighty have fallen. Leftism is a fucking disease and the only cure is death.

So theyre calling the EU literally Hitler? Wow, groundbreaking stuff.

Shut up and eat shit, cuck.

What you said is actually shocking. I cant believe someone is this dumb.

Subtlety. They see the new left are actual Nazis, being homosexuals, and White German men, they have a unique prospective. One one side, they are let into the left's circle, but on the other hand, they are the enemy of the New Reich. This is a theme throughout the new videos. Deutschland really drove that point home with Germanis holding the lead singers severed head. I mean it is so nuanced and subtle, you will miss it if you;re too brainwashed, but it's not a message of hatred, more of sadness, and dispair for our current situation, almost a black pill, but not quite. It's really beautiful the way they can convey that message.

Respect your betters, finns are the pure whites, every yankee is a nigger in comparison.

>I'm 1/85th part German, pure aryan genes!!

Attached: gc6r7xd8qd521.png (499x280, 127K)

>Infact, most metal is gay Woke faggotry.

when i was a kid i had the rammstein album Sehnsucht and thought it was pretty good. then i read the lyrics in english and one song is about gay incest. i didnt appreciate the album as much after reading that.

She's a cutie

fine. i guess i worded it poorly. yes, they certainly can act & portray themselves however the fuck they want, but its fruitless because in their quest to try and convince me of their superior intellect, it's very easy to detect that their motive is only driven by some compulsion to stifle their own insecurities. Bottom line from my perspective is, it's just fucking annoying. I'm not disturbed by it and my thoughts are not provoked. I just continue to think less & less of their annoying faggotry.

well, shit.

>comments disabled
Hey, but theyre provocateurs. They want to disturb the public. Why would they disable the comments? Maybe its because theyre just edgy assholes.

Shut up Mongol rape babie turbo-nigger.

My great grandfather spoke German. My Grandmothers parents were from Sweden and Denmark. I have blond hair, and blue eyes. I'm almost pure German.

Laibach are the thinking man's rammstein

youtube.com/watch?v=c6Mx2mxpaCY

Metal sucks. Dumb sounds. Listen to something with melody like a white man.

They want you to keep the video about music. If you want to talk about them, you come here.

I'd agree with you but their lyrics are quite intellectual so its not the fake type that you are talking about.

Or maybe it's because they have been bought out by (((leftists))) and are now being played to push an agenda with their music.

Please eat a fat dick and go back to whatever fucking hole you crawled out from. Your shit taste in music is really bringing me down man. RRAAADDDIIOOOOOO!