I was forced to live at home while I go to university...

I was forced to live at home while I go to university. My parents' cooking fucking sucks and they constantly buy garbage. What are some cheap meals that are actually nutritious that I can live off?

(Sidenote: I don't have much fridge/freezer space as it is mostly filled with garbage.)

Ty

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

Buy yourself a minifridge. You are not forced to do anything, get a job and work like a man.

Ramen noodles, dry beans, cereal, oatmeal and popcorn. Drink orange juice and any vitamin fortified drinks (even energy drinks count).

Why don't you learn how to cook yourself? If you can make a post on Jow Forums, you can look up recepies on the internet.

Anyways, rice or brown rice, beans, whole wheat pasta, frozen vegetables are all cheap and easy to prepare. If you have a butcher nearby, you can buy the less desirable meats, or unseasoned chicken thighs. For seasoning all you need is salt, pepper, onion and garlic powder.

What an entitled group you Millennial shitheads are. Appologize to your parents you fat fuck

If you live a home, then you should have extra money. Buy your own food and stop complaining about what they’re providing.

Or get a side job and reward yourself with good food.

Shut the fuck up you old monkey I am in perfect athletic shape. If me not wanting to eat stuff which ruins my body upsets you so much go cry about it in your tumblr blog

I am literally asking what food I can buy. Stop being so quick to judge. I am a student, I have money.

>I am in perfect athletic shape.
What is your Squat/Bench/Deadlift/Press?

Eggs, butter, cruciferous vegetables, sweet potatoes/yams.

>Frozen veggies
>brown rice
>beans
>eggs

Nutritious and each meal costs about $1.50

Go to they have these kinds of threads regularly and actually know what they are talking about.

He said perfect ATHLETIC shape, not disgusting bloatmax weightlifting shape.

fucking Jow Forums

Attached: mm9hw7c15xg11.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

Found the guy with the dainty bone structure.

Forced to save money while studying and being handed food? Yeah, how dare they.
Oh how fun for your parents when you move out and become independent and never give them any credit and also don’t keep in touch. It’s that kind of selfishness parents dream to see in their kids.

That’s not a Millennial thing. That’s either cultural or personal. That shit dosent fly with any generation. In the olden times it was called being an asshole.

You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

Attached: 2865640665_dd3df6cbfd_b.jpg (683x1024, 154K)

This is terrible advice, only good mentioned things are oatmeal and beans. Other good staples are rice, chicken, frozen veggies including broccoli, eggs, olive oil, milk and milk products like quark or cottage cheese, protein powder, peanut butter.
For breakfast you can cook oatmeal (or make overnight one)with peanut butter and add some scoops of whey
For lunch you can cook chicken in the pan just with water, add different veggies and seasonings like Tabasco, onions sauce, pepper powder, salt, curry etc. You could add egg to rice eastern style.
Also fish is healthy, you could cook it quite fast in tinfoil in oven with some garlic and lemon pepper with some boiled broadbeans and rice.
When I'm lazy I just cook spaghetti with tomato sauce and with sprinkled cheese.
More fancy version would be spaghetti with cherry tomatoes and shrimps with added garlic.
Dinner could be oat, banana, milk, whey and pb shake, pbj sandwiches or quark with blended fruits.

Weightlifters are not athletes. They're more akin to the bodymod community than athletic community.

Powerlifting and body building is degenerate. Being fit and strong are not. Learn the difference.

Attached: 1534385786170.jpg (1092x1052, 424K)

fucking christ stop with the ramen noodles bullshit
they're disgusting
OP learn to boil rice
then learn to fry said rice
now you know that
fry chopped onions and chopped garlic (garlic cooks faster than onion, just first onion and after that garlic, altho exceptions exist if you add enough ingredients so the garlic can't burn)
and then add your whatever meat
then add your rice
here you got your basic fried rice, you can put in whatever you want and whatever you like

or learn to make your own steaks, those are the best to eat anyways and will make you feel good about yourself.