Why is USA the center of incels?

Attached: ic.png (400x400, 14K)

It's not. Our fertility rate is above replacment. You're thinking of Europe.

You are probably thinking of Japan

Only Latinos reproduce in your country, Juan.

It's the world's first matriachy.
It finds its strength by pretending to be a patriarchy. Just as the Jews find their strength by pretending to be persecuted.

The Black and Hispanic birth rate maybe.

Beaners are running into the same problems as the other races. The US isn't a low cost of living country.

Attached: decline.png (640x496, 86K)

yeah you are...stop acting like girls are knocking your door down for dates

white Amer*Can's stupid superiority complex males them like that
sad creatures

Sure we have plenty of guys unable to have sex with women but they aren't as toxic toward women as incels

We have always been antisocial and our diets are much worse than any other country. The diet part leading to unatrractive weights and fucked up hormones.

*makes

Imagine my shock

Attached: 2992047235613.png (900x900, 276K)

I thought japan was?

Why not??? We're the center of everything else. AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Same reason we are the most obese.

We are under full spectrum, chemical, biological, and electronic attack 24/7.

We are the last best hope of humanity. Everyone else has basically rolled over and submitted to tyranny.

Attached: ahem.jpg (795x608, 104K)

>Everyone else has basically rolled over and submitted to tyranny.

This goy still thinks that america isn't an israeli colony.

Culture in the US tells you to focus more on yourself than family. Any first generation immigrant comes here and has children sees them turn into the "Americans" they claim to despise. They don't realize that raising a child in America turns them into an american no matter where you came from or how traditional you raise them

>being this much of a shill
sweetheart please, stop posting dumb shit the men dont care for you. you arent interesting

Their whole culture is about sex repressed individuals, or hedonists.

USA is superior at being one of the most diverse/multicultural country in the world. Congratulations for that!

>sweetheart

t. upset boomer incel

What are China and India? There are repercussions from birth rate reducing policies and gender based abortions.

Attached: 128809580.jpg (606x435, 78K)

Christian Zionist are in control, Jews are suffered because Christians want Revelation to happen.

cringe

>Any first generation immigrant comes here and has children sees them turn into the "Americans" they claim to despise.

This happened to me, I was born in america and spent my early childhood there. But my father didn't like the culture, so we came to Argentina.

Tbh, if you are able to see it from a distance, there is something quite thick about american culture.

Power and wealth breeds complacency and entitlement. Incels are peak entitlement.

cope

Isnt like 40% of japanese men incels?

incredibly based and redpilled

at least they don't have the irrational hate towards women unlike incels do in the US

>singlehandedly ruins countries
>irrational hate

I see plenty of dude's getting laid, even the pathetic beta cuck leftists seem to get action somehow. But then again, I live in Gainesville, FL, a fucking degenerate college town.

It's easier to get laid than to have an actual stable relationship here.

Burgers have no fashion sense or any self awarness in that regard. The average joe wears cargo shorts with stained shirts, so go figure.