What's the best method for suicide?

I literally don't care about anything anymore. I never had much of a life anyway but now I have zero interest in any hobbies (vidya, fitness, reading). I don't like socializing but it either exposes me for the freak that I am, or I find new and interesting ways to hate people. If it wasn't for having to work to pay the bills, I'd probably just sleep all day. What's the point of anything? We're all just going to rot in the ground for eternity having no impact on anything.

Attached: ded.png (708x366, 175K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lostallhope.com/
instaud.io/3WCL
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>If I'm not a supernova I have no impact on anything
I generally dislike this pov. Anyhow, the best method of suicide is poison pill. You can be selfish to end it all without giving a shit about anyone else, but at the same time care about them not seeing your brains all over the place. Godspeed.

>Suicide
Selfish
>Forcing yourself to live a miserable existence but it might upset someone's feefees
Not...selfish?

Sorry this was meant for

A gun without a doubt. Unfortunately I can't obtain one because the person I used as a reference said I was suicidal.

Don't have access in this fag country.
An "exit bag" sounds like a good idea but I have a feeling I'd fuck that up and end up full retard

>Destroy everything thing you own
>Pretend to be bob
>Live as bob forever killing your past self

I actually fucked up using a bath full of water and small a oven. That cord was too short and when I dumped into the bathtub, it got unplugged. I got shocked and a my feet got a little burnt but I didn't die. I should have went with the gun first.

Please do not kill yourself. Why do you want to commit suicide?

>What's the point of anything
there is none dumb ass, but in the same way there is not point in killing your self. there is no meaning inherent in life. but that allows to you to put whatever meaning you want into it. even if you can put on in now you will latter in our life, so just ride it out out anyway. your alive and you only get one life so why not just see it through pain is still better then nothing

>Why do you want to commit suicide?
>I literally don't care about anything anymore. I never had much of a life anyway but now I have zero interest in any hobbies (vidya, fitness, reading). I don't like socializing but it either exposes me for the freak that I am, or I find new and interesting ways to hate people. If it wasn't for having to work to pay the bills, I'd probably just sleep all day. What's the point of anything? We're all just going to rot in the ground for eternity having no impact on anything.

Please go to a doctor, OP.

this.
it really can help.

All doctors want to do is dope you up and turn you into a zombie. Sure, you might not be suicidal anymore but you're barely alive anyway.

Bump

>gun
>exit bag
>height
In that order. And by "height" I mean jumping out of a plane

There is no “best method” for suicide. All the ways to go out are awful and not 100% effective.

lostallhope.com/ Check out this site. It offers statistics and their outcomes and personal stories.

I’ve been suicidal before. Many many times. I even attempted suicide. It was a permanent solution to a temporary problem. Think long and hard about this one.

“I don’t care, but I care enough to write about how much I don’t care.”

Get over yourself

I want to add fentanyl to my list. It seems like it's easy to od on, even with prescription doses. Get enough of that and you'll probably be ok.

Let me guess, she didn’t want to fuck or date you and now you’re mr.doom and gloom. There’s more to life than being a tool, but maybe you just aren’t creative enough seeing as how you’re asking for tips on something straight forward.

Opioids will suffocate you to death if you overdose, it’s not like you get high and everything fades away. You’ll be in agony as your body struggles to draw breath.

Well, whatever. It's up to him if he wants to take that risk. Pain won't matter if he's successful and that shit seems potent

Make art instead.

instaud.io/3WCL