Germany's mulatto athletes

>their soccer team. their olympics team

why does germany have so many mulatto athletes?

Attached: jubilation-marie-laurence-jungfleisch-germany-3rd-place-womens-final-high-jump-on-10082018-european- (1300x1015, 150K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newyorker.com/magazine/2015/01/26/berlin-story
youtube.com/watch?v=tJT6GYS1_Sk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genocide_Convention
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Refugee
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_migration
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_migrant_crisis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_to_the_United_States
investopedia.com/terms/c/convertible-currency.asp
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Monetary_Fund
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Bank
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You only have niggers, stfu mongrelino des Americanos

anyone who served in the military knows that german women have a thirst for BBC american military occupiers that is unrivaled anywhere else in the world. It's a running joke that even the ugliest of chimps will be drowning in german hoes if they get stationed there. It's some kind of phenomenon.

Yes Germany, why do you have so many mulatto athletes ? :^)

Attached: 2A376BCE-C9B9-460D-AF3E-A8398495AD63.jpg (875x583, 195K)

Well, there was this event called WW2, and basically Germany fought to remain, yknow, German. But they lost, so now they're all dying out. Hence all the poopskins. Amerishart education really is shit isnt it?

Modern Germans are faggots.

Attached: 54745745.gif (226x200, 114K)

Because we are occupied by America not just physically but mentally and philosophically.

We're becoming like you.

What? What about the faggotry during Weimar, America wasn't occupying you then but you were still degenerate assholes like you are today.

And Germany was shit before the Weimar Republic "How the Germans invented gay rights—more than a century ago."

newyorker.com/magazine/2015/01/26/berlin-story

Weimar is only a household name because we fought against it. You always embraced that kind of shit. Weimar was the importation of american culture, music and multiculturalism as well.

You legalized "gay marriage" before we did. American faggot.

Africans evolved to be good runners. (Eurasians evolved to be good planners and thinkers). There's nothing wrong with a negroid doing the thing they are evolved to do (run)

It's true. Pretty much every mulatto in Germany has a black american father lol coalburner central

American Olympic gold can be measured in negro sweat.
-Joseph Goebbels

>Their soccer team
>Russia FIFA
Makes you think

>German Worldcup wins 4
>Russia 0
Makes you think...

Attached: 1529528546153.jpg (338x300, 101K)

Because Germans love race mixing.

Because we had no colonies to speak of so we have very little actual niggers. Most niggers are male so eventually they will knock up some landwhale (the real africans, the US-niggers knock up a chainsmoking nutcase). Voila le Afro-German mulatto. You can also still see the German features of the ugly ass mom in them.

Ok Gertrude

Marie Jungfleisch was born in Paris, France and raised in Freiburg in Germany. Her mother is white Germanic and her father is Islander French (Martinique). She is 100% German in her attitude and has achieved more than you ever will at the tender age of 28. She is a bronze medalist in last year’s European Championchips and placed 4th in the World Championships in 2017. She also has experience in being a children’s caretaker and is also a decorated infantry soldier.

Attached: A2C6A22C-492F-405D-ABB3-F18C26BAA06B.jpg (1024x768, 82K)

Don't you have a dog brothel to patronize, kraut?

> jumped over some hoops
>achieved more than you ever will at the tender age of 28
kek

she's a nigger

>Marie Jungfleisch
Her name is more German-sounding than mine. And she is pretty hot.

That's all I need to consider a women German!

her name is literally jungle flesh

no

because they won the cup a few years back with an all White team and that was racist.

Attached: 1335619680189.jpg (300x375, 16K)

To be fair, the 19th century was America becoming like Germany through the influx of so many Fritzes

Actually it's more like "young meat"

/this/

Her name is translated as “Young meat”... but it is a typical medieval German name wherein someone was given the name of his profession. That is her ancestor who received the name likely was either a young butcher (compared to the other butcher in the village) or a but her specializing on younger animals (piglets, calfs etc.). The name is actually most common in the US... even more than in Germany.

—-

Benennung nach Beruf zu mittelhochdeutsch junc ‘jung’ und mittelhochdeutsch vleisch ‘Fleisch’. Es handelt sich um einen indirekten Berufsnamen für einen jungen, jüngeren Metzger oder einen Metzger, der Fleisch von jungen Tieren verarbeitet.

Attached: D304FD8E-5C25-4B22-A696-50CA5A88E2B0.jpg (1024x576, 31K)

AHAHAHAH, can't wait for the west to fall. Can't believe the once mighty Third Reich became this shithole who accepts niggers as """""germans""""". The kikes destroyed you well Germany. Soon the 56% will take its second victim: Germany.

You guys had Namibia, Togo, German Tanzania, Eastern Guinea and a bunch of pacific islands to boot. Granted that's no reason as to why you should take in one million Arabs and Africans for shit you guys did +100 years ago.

based

I feel like this is an appropriate to ask this question since we talking about negroids. So I started a new office job that practices that diversity nonsense. So there are alot of sheboons that work there. But there are some that i would love to bury my face into their ass. I catch myself staring at that bulbous Nubian booty and think how fun it would be to ride that ass all night.
Is this what the juden was trying to do all along? Try to entice me with some black cunts to destroy civilization?

>5'11"
Okay this is epic

Both of you shut the fuck up, we are facing the same enemy

Stfu mutt and marry someone of your own race. If not than I hope you enjoy the little Tyrone who's gonna stab you in your sleep.

Wtf are you doing on pol? Reddit is down the hall and to the left faggot.

>t. based tyrone

DASSS RITE WHYBOY!!!

Quintessentially German.

100% GERMAN!
KEK!

Because Germanistan is a Muslim country anymore brain busters you massive retarded nigger?

Attached: 9AB92F39-520B-48C5-A2D3-3FF2F0DF1C85.jpg (960x640, 305K)

>white Germanic
hehe

Can i at least fuck em?

Hans, your grandfathers were chopping dicks off before Hitler came.

Niggers valued athletics because of environment requiring low IQ. This works in civilized society because niggers can't function at work requiring intelligence.

No don't be a degenerate user Bro. Marry a nice white lady and have sex with her as much as you want. Trust me, it's worth it.

And you're a cuck taking a shit on your ancestors.

Because Anglos and their jewish masters have destroyed Europe

>g0V
checks out

Reddit is absurdly stupid, I have posted one post there in 10yrs or so.

Also, you people even think pic related isn’t white European.

Attached: DFB5F844-A8EE-47BF-BAD1-B58C6D1A40EF.jpg (473x708, 48K)

C'mon man. Lemme conquer those african cheeks like our ancestors conquered the african lands

Attached: cmon-man.jpg (300x169, 18K)

She looks white but the other one is definitely not white.

Says who?

Attached: 0EB9D12C-4A5C-4CA5-A74A-5813F1FA1A41.jpg (1024x673, 64K)

user don't do it, you'll regret it. Live a good Christian life unlike the sodomite degenerates ruining our society. Besides, they unironically smell pretty bad.

Poland has become what germany was supposed to be.

Because they lost in ww2

Says anyone with two eyes kraut. Are you even ethnically German? I'm probably speaking with a turk right now, usually krautbros are based.

B...but the coco butter

Germans will probably even succeed in making multiculturalism work.

Its absolutely absurd.

This country is like a madhouse that takes whatever the world throws at us and creates something with it.

Attached: Himmler.jpg (686x938, 72K)

Her skin is pretty white. Her mother is white and her father is only Caribbean island black, so in total she is overwhelmingly white.

Attached: BD015C9A-C69E-4D82-A93F-B62BB8B7967D.jpg (1024x706, 161K)

This applies to Britain more so

Attached: england-squad.jpg (2048x1536, 596K)

Vanilla was always better than chocolate

>Her mother is white Germanic and her father is Islander French (Martinique). She is 100% German

Attached: 1508561824666.gif (640x550, 204K)

Ever had chocolate/vanilla swirl?

Attached: 3f1.gif (600x605, 116K)

>
what an absolute cuck country lol - the US soccer team is more white than fucking England. God I hate your country.

People such as her are basically a confirmation of the old german citizenship laws.

People with german ancestry are german. And the Mulattos are often a good case.

People without german ancestry don't nearly inegrate as well.

Disgusting.

Cause german women are noggerlovers driven by guilt

>Making multiculturalism work.

Lol. I can see it now, Berlin burning to the ground with a group of Muslim's chasing two German girls across the street. Turn to your left and you see trash along the street. Turn behind you to see a Somalian sacrificing a goat to their vudo god. And kebab stands on every corner. Oh wait, I don't have to imagine that because that's how it break is, enjoy diversity kraut. Much better than having a nice and safe homogeneous country right?

agreed. We need more pure breed Germans in the world.

>white dna in her = white
yeah....no

and you are a complete fagglet

This is apparently the under 23 US national team, fucking France and Britain have been replaced in the field of sports, atleast our future generations of players will be white

Attached: united-states-usmnt-u-23-national-team-soccer.jpg (804x536, 61K)

German men seems to love black women. A lot of the mulattoes I've seen come out of Germany have German fathers.

Krautbro explain this faggotry.

LOL - definitely bait.

we have both Hans.

Berlin was a disgusting shithole 100 years ago, though.

Nah.
German man - Asian female
German women - roach/mudslime man

We didnt have a lot of blacks till around 2015 when they came as refugees. A lot of the mulattos before i know of were actually fathered by black Americans stationed here.

nigger.

It is a even more disgusting shithole now.
Even my philipino roommate thinks there are too much foreigners there.

so fucking pathetic - it's a race to the bottom with euro leftists - let's outdo the US who has 35 million blacks and overrepresent them in our sports because of Muh racism and muh virtue signaling.

>Because we are occupied by America not just physically but mentally and philosophically.

this

(((Allied))) brainwashing really worked, especially in West Germany.

Attached: germantwerking.gif (636x360, 3.28M)

There is actually a noticeable difference with Mulattos integrating much better than people without german ancestry.

If we could get to the old citzenship law, that would be a right step.

Thats all I am saying.

meanwhile, in norway
youtube.com/watch?v=tJT6GYS1_Sk

are you not good with math Hans? How doe she equal 100% - German is DNA not some a passport.

>Even my philipino roommate thinks there are too much foreigners there.

So he is part of the problem?

Clownworld.

Fuck Off N-Word-Lover

She already does that thot tongue thing

She is really sexy though. Same about her family though. Coal burner whore and literal nigger father.

Attached: 1555975655979.jpg (601x561, 64K)

well, she is a exchange student that will go back and has no citizenship so I don't consider her to be an issue. Her German is also better than that of most roaches that ive here.

you had half a million nogs even before that.

Attached: 1532646516340.jpg (1920x2258, 968K)

Russia has launched more rockets into space than Germany ever has. But then any number is greater than zero.

this was 3 years ago - ages ago in clown world - i'm sure that they are all blacks and mulattoes in 2019.

pfff. estimated numbers.
We had some, not a siginifcant amount. And the one we had at least behaved cause they grew up here. Not like all those north african rape-apes.

I read a story about some anti-racism campaign nog, that gave half your country STDs. We really should work together instead of pointlessly fighting amongst us. I hold poland in quite high regard.

You shouldnt give a fk about either.

This is the reality. Germany for the most part has been absorbed into the anglosphere and they now act like burger faggots.

Because American genocide done by Christian capitalists.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genocide_Convention
>adopted by the United Nations General Assembly on 9 December 1948
>genocide in legal terms
>Definition of genocide
>Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
>Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.

GENOCIDE OF EUROPEANS:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Refugee
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_migration
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_migrant_crisis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity

GENOCIDE OF NATIVE AMERICANS(INDIANS) AND NATIVE AMERICANS(WHITES):
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_to_the_United_States

MIGRATION = GENOCIDE
INTERRACIAL = GENOCIDE

investopedia.com/terms/c/convertible-currency.asp
>A currency that can be readily bought or sold without government restrictions,
>The most convertible currency is the U.S. dollar. It is the most traded currency in the world, central banks hold the U.S. dollar as their main reserve, and a number of asset classes are denominated in U.S. dollars meaning payment and settlements are made in U.S. dollars

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Monetary_Fund
>The International Monetary Fund (IMF) is an international organization headquartered in Washington, D.C., of "189 countries working to foster global monetary cooperation

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations
>The United Nations (UN) is an intergovernmental organization
>Headquarters New York City

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Bank
>Headquarters Washington, D.C., U.S.

Attached: Roman Empire Jews Christians laws codex.jpg (2000x8308, 2.36M)