What is your relationship with your hometown like Jow Forums?

What is your relationship with your hometown like Jow Forums?

Do you intend on moving back there someday?

Attached: mainstreet.jpg (1259x689, 158K)

Never left.

Attached: Pepe inawoods.jpg (640x360, 110K)

My hometown went to shit after a neighboring town decide to not build a Greek Orthodox church, and built a Mosque instead. So no, I will not be going back to move there.

its shit
no

Beckley, WV

Yes, but only to conquer it!

Cecil Co, MD.
Such a shithole that if they let us just start shooting niggers and/ or drug addicts things could only improve.
My parents' house was shot last week, in other news.

Attached: Cecil County MD (3).jpg (640x427, 87K)

I came back. It was overrun by pic related when I left and now its a wasteland. Not that the rest of the country is much better but I miss the days I didn't have to lock shit down.

Attached: friends.jpg (348x480, 45K)

bump

Been there. It's all just opiate addicts now.

Niggers and spics in mine. Used to be a nice white town. First integration in the schools fucked in, now the mass immigration of beans

Someone I grew up with ODs and dies every two to three weeks.

I moved from this to Appalachia and I loved it. All of the same problems but great forests and mountains and if you have to put a thieving wastrel in the ground, nobody would do a thing.

No. It's a small town in the midwest that's been overrun and ruined by mexicans, white trash, and somalis.

Never

Attached: New-Kensington.jpg (1200x900, 180K)

I would love to move there when I'm middle aged and have a family. But it's a boring place for a guy in his 20's. It is however very white and beautiful.

I definetely wanna go back to Essen. Besides it being a postapocalyptic 15%+ muzzie shithole, its still where Im from.

Attached: A01_v_AbsatzelementAkkordeonGross.jpg (465x310, 59K)

My hometown was a shitty suburb in Northern Virginia. I was so mad when my parents moved to San Antonio, I thought my highschool life would be forever. Thankfully moving here kinda opened my eyes to how real life isn't actually what my sheltered life was. Now I'm so thankful we moved here. I own a house (would NOT be able to afford a decent two story house outside of DC for 100k) I have an awesome family, I don't have to deal with God awful traffic, people aren't all uptight pricks. The Washington DC area is completely toxic.

schaefers is great

San Jose, CA
Nothing but beaners Asians and Indians there now. Unless I land a 150k+ job there with my IT degree, no thank you.

centex checking in
Headed back there for a couple months to help parents move before coming back to OK for classes. It'll always have a place in my heart, but my small town is growing up and about to be engulfed in the next city over. It used to be 20mi between the de facto borders, now its barely 10.

To much heroine in Saint George and Mormons are so worried about appearances they try to hide it instead of kill it.

I love the fucking desert and southern Utah is just special place but fuck all the heroine and Mexicans

I’ll stick to the north

I have no home.

New Kensington is about 87% white though

only two 'towns' within 20 miles and they both have a population less than 2k. All white. I never left.

I'm still here, thinking about buying an acre or two outside of town and building a fort.

Milford, CT can’t really say anything bad about it other than it’s overrun by self hating white liberal trash and the taxes are outrageous. Beautiful overwhelmingly white place though, decent place to raise a family.

Haven’t been back since they opened a check cashing place. Only drove through once in awhile and that was more than enough. Darker than Chicago.

Sovereign citizen, gypo, or poorfag?

London lad. No plans to return for obvious reasons, unless there was a huge amount of money in it. Currently live in rural norf and love it.

It does make me sad though, my parents and grandparents are all from the city in the old days, and I wish I could have it back.

Attached: 1555421680915m.jpg (813x1024, 123K)

What I mean is that I've moved so much in my life I don't have an affinity for a place to call home.

My family left my northern hometown simply because there was no jobs. I'd love to move back some day, get a cottage by the lake and live peacefully there without any worries from the outside world.

Growing up there gave me quite a perspective.
Fuck no I'm not going back.

Attached: ylertn3k8wxz6xa9ogkr.jpg (570x369, 364K)

This looks like suicide

I moved about 8 years ago to the neighboring town about 9 miles West. I'm in two minds if I do want to go back to live there. I mean I find I'm always driving there and always do a weekly shop there but the town itself is just becoming a shit hole more than it was. Housing is being built in every green area that can be seen on every way out of the town and there are a lot more niggers than I remember during my childhood. The powers that be are also trying to turn the town center into some sort of trendy and hip place with coffee shops all over the place, but what they are really doing is sprinkling sparkles over a turd. It's a depressing reminder of the changing face of the town whenever I see the stuff I've talked about.

Hamilton Ohio, pretty nice everywhere except downtown, might move back in the future

Looks comfy

How do people earn a living in rural Finland, considering the relative lack (?) of farming opportunities due to the cold etc?

My father grew up there. Went back with him one time for a reunion. Absolute depressing rundown shithole.

I find places like this so appealing. The amount of open space, coupled with the traditional architecture and independent stores etc, make it seem like a nice place to live.

Attached: deadpoetssociety.jpg (1239x734, 170K)

It only looks like that for a couple of months in summer though.
Winter is kind enough to cover everything in snow and pain from your eyes freezing in the wind.
I miss giant mountains of snow though.

Attached: image00313.jpg (900x675, 101K)

I'm a scouser lmao. Although I am part Irish some of my family have been here for ~300 years at least. Generally I loathe most scousers as low IQ subhumans but the neoclassical architecture is top notch.

Attached: norf.png (485x443, 25K)

My hometown has less than 1000 people

Why did people settle in this region? Heavy industry?

Same story, but born in San Francisco. Glad I live in Texas now

I hate it. I hope to never move back, even if the prospect of employment is better there.

A prophet is without honor in a hometown. Better the place be burned to the ground and nuked 10 times over the shit they did in secret society sex cults

The city in Canada where I lived is pretty chill. Very much a boomer city so not super eventful, but very safe and cozy. Would go back for visits but I moved to start fresh and going back feels like regressing

Forgive my shit knowledge in Russian city geography but is that novosibirsks?

Fuckton of heavy metals in the area.
And early on, GULAG prisoners were the main workforce there, so I bet it felt suitably horrifying for punishment, and even if someone escaped or anything - tough luck, there's no proper land connection to anywhere. Good luck dying in the frozen swamps.
Once GULAG was no more, people moved there to work because of good salaries and career opportunities. And during the 90s it was actually one of the most safe and comfiest places in the country.

Attached: img_1148_1798.jpg (1024x683, 147K)

I grew up in douglas county Georgia, it was a nice place until carpet bagging niggers moved in.

Norilsk

Used to. Then they built a prison nearby and the nigger population exploded.

Thanks for answering. So are the industries still working there, or have things closed down?

How? Did niggers on misdomenor charges who served there time decide to settle there?

Winnipeg, last time I visited was years ago and even then I noticed tons of shitskins. Not moving back, makes me sad. Also the shit gun laws.

I'm thinking the families of dindus

Bright glow this thread

>Winnipeg

Basically an urban reserve

Well you can actually farm in rural Finland, but only like from spring to fall, and not year around. Also there is industry work and such. Most jobs (not farming) around rural parts of Finland are concentrated on the bigger cities.

>the nigger population exploded

The same thing happened to my hometown but with Muslims and more literally

Still working, though salaries stagnated and generally it's not worth it to live there. But last I heard, there were some military bases being reopened for the first time since the cold war, so who knows.

Attached: DSC_8812-copy.jpg (900x600, 173K)

Not asking where people are from, just about hometowns in general.

I shit you not, pic related is my home town
On thoes beautiful blue summer days, it truly looks like pic.

Also its a resort town. So only rich white people around. Occasional backpackers and Japanese tourists. (Although Chinese are coming more and more)

I hope to own some property there when I retire.

Attached: unnamed (1).jpg (469x313, 81K)

Blyat I will visit my hometown next week. It'll be shit but I will still love it.

Amen

Fuck no. Where I live now only has 5% niggers. It's spic central, but crackers and spics can get along just fine because of our shared European roots. Hell of a lot better than 20% niggers in my hometown.

Attached: MWC OK.jpg (762x21, 4K)

I live there.

t. New England (MA)