What would you do if all of your debts disappeared?

what would you do if all of your debts disappeared?

Attached: image.jpg (2121x1414, 400K)

Bunch of hookers and cocaine

celebrate and then go back to working

I never had debts
thanks mommy

I don't have any debts, but I've still got bills. it's not really any different

Including psychological and maybe metaphysical ones? An hero right this instant.

Take out more money and use other people's money to buy things without any intention of paying them back

Keep saving like a baws, realise that I now have effectively have a few grand extra.

Nothing cause I have no debts lmao @ wagies & studycucks

I don't know. I'm not in debt. I only buy things I can afford and pay for in full.

don't have any

I don't have debts because I'm not a retarded covetous monkey.

I don't know, same thing I am currently doing I guess. I don't have enough funds to retire, even if my mortgage was paid off.

I don't have any debt because I have a single grain of common sense

When I was young I thought very much like this, then I bought a home.

I don't have any college debt because I don't like in a shithole country

You didn't have debts, and then you did because you mortgaged, not bought, a house? Am I understanding you correctly?

>you don't own the house the bank does
I am tired of hearing people say this and trying to split hairs about it. Legally I own it, it is just also collateral for the loan. Could the bank be really shitty and try to force me to sell it off to pay them? Probably, but it isn't quite the same, and if I sell it for more than I bought it for, I pocket the difference, not the bank. If I had the money to buy it cash I obviously would have done that, but as it is even paying the bill every month is still less than rent on a similar size apartment. This area is a fucked up outlier though and those numbers don't work out the same in most areas. I don't ever accrue debt outside of that.

I'm knocking you down a peg because you already pulled that "I was a big boy but now I'm a REAL big boy" bullshit.
And fuck you, the bank functionally owns it, it's you splitting hairs, trying to make yourself seem more well-off than you really are.
>but as it is even paying the bill every month is still less than rent on a similar size apartment.
Solid, houses are a good investment.

ok my dude you win

I would invest like this and not be a stupid permapoor slave

Attached: Capture.jpg (2227x1309, 157K)

I don't have debt lol??

Never had debts. Welcome to living in non USA.