Should We Mass-Vote in the 2020 Democrat Primaries?

Should we all organize and vote in the 2020 Democrat primaries? The goal would be to give votes to the candidate that would:

a) alienate more white-working class voters from the Democratic Party, furthering the goal of making the Republican Party the party of and for White people.

b) give Trump the best shot at winning AND can actually win the Democrat primary.

Even though Trump has had plentiful failures, he is still better than any of the Democrat candidates when it comes to issues such as guns, immigration, free speech, views on White people and issues of race (like reparations, affirmative action, etc). If a Democrat becomes president (depends on the candidate, but this qualifies for most of the ones running), they would have a lot more power to censor and harass political dissents and platforms, like here.

Vote in this poll so we can get an idea on who we should all collectively vote for: strawpoll.me/17892895

Attached: 2020 Dems.png (575x431, 325K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/MN1YG
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_positions_of_the_2020_Democratic_Party_presidential_primary_candidates
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OP is a kike attempting to, once again, rig the vote for (((Trump))). Here's proof:

archive.is/MN1YG

No one's gonna read all that shit, give a TL;DR you Q-user insane boomer.

>We

Nobody here even likes trump anymore

we need a rabid anti white candidate to win. need to accelerate while the demographics are less against us. fuck jewjew zognald

Attached: jewjewcum.png (1334x750, 691K)

>Here
>Canada

Attached: gtfo_leaf.jpg (512x288, 42K)

Go accelerate yourself off a building faggot

Who is the most anti-White? I wouldn't say Bernie is, but Kamala may be the best choice in that regard.

>Doesn't realize I'm an American here for a wedding

You don't leave home much do you?

Shills. Every fucking thread.
>pol is shit tier Reddit now

>Everybody who doesn't support my daddy president is a shill

You're a brainwashed trump npc

>"Wow, you didn't know about me going to a wedding, aren't you a mind-reader?"

Idk what your argument is here, but you sound like you're there for a gay wedding.

Fuck off meme flag your opinion isn’t valid

Yep, let's call it "operation DINO" basically vote for the most ridiculous candidate so the options are trump or a literal jackass.

My vote is for Vermin Supreme

Is every flag that isn't American a meme to you? Get the fuck over yourself you self-righteous prick

Y'all can get on this site in Cuba? Based

Why else would I register as Unaffiliated except to vote in primaries to fuck over my political enemies?
It goes in the options field

I like the operation name, I'll use that in the future.

He will save us from moral and oral decay. Alternatively, somebody who alienates the fuck out of working class whites. Easier to use primary votes of minority groups to our advantage with that.

You know there's no way I'm Cuban, they're too busy trying to live every day, I'm enjoying a hotel bed burnt to a crisp

Nah just Canada, now fuck off Tony Montana

>nobody here
Yeah that's completely incorrect. There is an entire containment thread of boomers dedicated to it. Get raked you nigger.

Anyone whos pro reparations is a good starting point. That will alienate plenty of whites.

>superdelegates
Nothing personnel, kid.

kek

You can’t tell me this man wouldn’t destroy AOC when it comes to economic policy

Attached: D7EAB8C8-14C3-430E-A15E-CFB681270BDF.jpg (474x252, 14K)

Here's a good resource to see the positions of each candidate: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_positions_of_the_2020_Democratic_Party_presidential_primary_candidates

>Is every flag that isn't American a meme to you?
Every country that isn't America is.

>b) give Trump the best shot at winning AND can actually win the Democrat primary.
Oh sweet summer child, I want Trump to lose.

Attached: bellowingthots.jpg (600x536, 81K)

They nerfed them so they don't matter as much. It is still very worth it to organize voting efforts to push delegates towards a certain candidate.

>we
leave

That's a pretty hot take amigo, any particular reason for it other than "lol patriotism"?

YOUR POLITICIANS SUPPORT CRIME SOCIAL NETWORKS

ITS ALL TERRORIST COMMUNISM.

I'm voting for bootyjudge. America won't elect a gay millennial simp

Poll Results So Far

Attached: pollresults1.png (654x804, 34K)

Yes, obviously everyone here is voting for Tulsi in the dem primaries. She is zionists worst nightmare

Attached: Tulsi.jpg (414x310, 97K)

Can she win the primary, though? If she does well in debates, maybe, but I don't see a good path for her. It is still a long until Iowa, so maybe things will change.

If she gets enough momentum she could easily win, and if not she would be in the perfect position for Bernie to select her for his vice pres for his ticket. Then if bernie won, he would do 1 term and Tulsi could then run after 4 years as VP and be a 2 term pres to get us through most of the 20s without starting WW3 and cutting off Israel.

If Bernie selects her as VP, there is a chance Bernie dies in office due to the stress of the job + his ancient age, making her President. Epic

Yang: reason UBI is actually a good idea and he doesn't hate white people

>vote in the 2020 Democrat primaries?
i been doing this for years, pick the least anti-white dem there is

She is the only sane candidate in the democratic lineup so she will naturally lose.

No, you'd meme yourself into the apocalypse. The democrats would vote for whoever is on the top of their ticket, no matter how crazy or stupid. So if you meme the worst choice to the nomination, they stand a good chance of being elected.

You’re a stupid faggot and Yang absolutely hates white people

זה בסדר להרוג ולאנוס גוים
הם לא בני אדם
אני לא מתביש מהדעות שלי

Attached: HAHAHA.jpg (960x951, 144K)

Attached: suckit.lingling.png (1440x1039, 1.91M)

Attached: 1556239792761-1.jpg (989x1423, 349K)

>organized voting
It just might work

Only if you vote for Uncle Joe “I’m so horny right now” Biden.

I imagine this is a good joke.

Kamala Harris perfectly represents and embodies the intersectional feminst, cultural marxist, anti-White narrative.

She is also the most popular Democratic candidate among the Jewish dominated elite.

She's a young POC wahman. She's also the candidate that raised the most cash (big donors, too).

Already switched my registration to Democrat.

want to vote for Tulsi or Yang, or a total coon shitshow if they're eliminated by that point

Tulsi would be the only candidate I would vote for as a moderate Republican (conservative) or Centrist.

She isn't anti-White. Forget about her foreign policy.

Good thing thinking ahead with the party registration. My state is open primary so I don't even have to do that, just show up and vote.

COREY BOOKER should have been on that list.

He is anti-White. He would alienate most Moderate Republicans/Centrists.

He is loved by Jews and Muslims.

Genius. Let the magic begin.

Attached: Let's Do it..png (825x722, 102K)