Sister hates men

I recently moved into a new apartment with my sister and another female friend of ours. My sister has been acting really bitter and unfriendly lately, which isn't like how she normally acts. Last night on a late drive, while she thought I had headphones on and wasn't listening, she went on a rant about how bad men are/how much she hates them, the usual kinda SJW stuff (guys holding doors, calling her bossy etc.). Made me feel uncomfortable so I confronted her about it, basically her response boiled down to "Well, your different so it's ok" "Its ok if I say it about men but if you said the same thing about women that would be wrong" and "You've been brainwashed into getting annoyed by me saying this, and you don't really have the right to not like it or not want to be around me anymore because your a man".
I thought this shit was a meme, but now I don't want to talk to or be around my own sister cause I don't feel like I can trust her to really give a shit about me anymore. Am I overreacting, or should I try and get some space between us?

Attached: sadgosling.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

She claimed to just be joking but I feel like a lot of the shit we've been having happen lately is too coincidental for that to be true, that and if she were joking, she wouldn't have this list of really bullshit reasons to hate a pretty broad range of people for shit they have no control over.

Attached: metalcat.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

Did sth change recently in her life? New friend group, new schooling and such.

She got a teaching degree and taught special needs kids at a pretty shitty school for the past year. Also, she's cut off the rest of our family, calling them abusive, which I do understand given the horrible arguments she and my parents have often. She now doesn't want to ever see or talk to them unless it's necessary.

Also, shes fairly recently come out as a lesbian.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAA
okay your sister is going through a phase and actually just needs a good fucking
just ignore her
none of what she says is meant seriously
she's just looking for a dick to fuck her
maybe even yours
she probably wants that incestuous dick.

No, I don't think that's it. Also ew.

Attached: krirby.jpg (228x214, 5K)

I think she might be just be in a bad place in her life. Might even have some bad experiences with other male teachers, principal or sth.

Or she might just be effected by the anti male propaganda all around too. I suggest slow redpillings here and there for man hatred. About the lesbianism, just try to accomodate. If its a phase it will pass and you do not bring it up again. If not you wouldnt be a dick.

Isn't the public school curriculum in America pozzed as fuck?

Yes, they're literally indoctrination factories at this point desu

Yeah, she said she had some bad experiences wit male teachers being given preferential treatment. Still, shitty either way. And as far as the lesbian shit, I'm a fag anyway, doesn't really bother me besides the man-hating.

>Yeah, she said she had some bad experiences wit male teachers being given preferential treatment.
sounds like bullshit, and given the shittalking about men she seems to enjoy it probably is.

She's a bitch
My bro got brainwashed by librul propaganda in college and now he's also SJWized, just gotta accept it and move on

user, you’re dealing with exactly the same thing that women deal with when they meet misogynistic men, including the femanons on this board.

It’s not fun. It makes you uncomfortable. Sometimes it can make you feel unsafe in your own existence. And when it’s family, it can feel like a betrayal. If I were you, I’d put distance between you, because it’s toxic as shit.

Unless you think having a heart to heart talk with her will yield anything. But don’t act like everything’s okay, cause it isn’t.

Stop coddling OP you old spinster

I’ve had to leave the left because everyone is like this. I agree with most of the ideals and all that jazz but it’s just man hating now

of course
she's like the equivalent on an incel

> "Its ok if I say it about men but if you said the same thing about women that would be wrong"
Almost like there is no equivalent of a female dominated society which shits on women.

>guys holding doors, calling her bossy etc.
Are pretty specific behaviours, relating to her experiences; not some "kill all men" shit. Sure, she could've worded herself better but you sound like you want to be offended and focus on the wording instead of the content.

Perfect example of men she means.

Well, what do you want OP to do? “Man up” and act like everything’s fine, but secretly bottle it up until it leaks out in anger, bitterness and pain, and then lash out in a rage, thus perpetuating the cycle of “all men suck/all women suck”?

Right, he's better off with some random internet spinster coddling and protecting him than he is actually asserting himself within the confines of his gender role.

Attached: image.jpg (773x935, 47K)

Cutting contact or distancing is asserting. If you’re not spineless, especially when confronted, you are saying, “Your behavior is unacceptable and I won’t be a part of it.”

Having a heart to heart is also asserting yourself. You lay your feelings on the table and express that it’s not okay, and also lay out consequences for their continuation. Also known as a “come to Jesus”. Consequences like “I refuse to speak to you”. Which means when she wants something from you, suddenly, everything she took for granted from her brother is no longer possible.

Not sure how I’m “protecting” OP. I’m validating his feelings, but also encouraging him to take one of two possible actions in response.