Why are women so easily manipulated? Even the most intelligent women fall for obvious bullshit flattery...

Why are women so easily manipulated? Even the most intelligent women fall for obvious bullshit flattery. Tell a woman what they want to hear and you have them in the palm of your hand every time, with any woman. You just have to make them believe the lie. But I know I'm not the only man who feels weird doing this. Like instead of being honest and upfront, especially with delicate matters like weight loss, a woman would rather hear that they're perfect the way they are, and they will legitimately believe it.

I understand being gentle and nice about sensitive issues like this, but it's completely different with men. If a man is fat, and you tell him, he will agree with you and either a) feel a need to change or b) won't give a fuck. Tell a women she's fat and she'll treat you like shit and cry and say "wtf is wrong with you???"

Why do women have to be lied to and manipulated?

Attached: JTC_0-9n_400x400.jpg (400x400, 30K)

because mot people just want to be loved and approved of, quit exploiting that fact asshole.

You were manipulated into thinking some blanket generalization is both true and profound because it caters to your insecurities.

There wouldn't be any need to exploit if the results weren't so good. The facts are this: lie to women any chance you get to make them feel special and make them feel so good that they give you the pussy. That's a man's endgame, pussy. That's all we want from you. How we get to the pussy is irrelevant to women, because you want to give up the pussy. But only if we say the right combination of nice words that make your brain feel good.

Women are more invested in their looks and social value than men, so it hurts more.
It's super easy to manipulate men tho. Like, genuinely, most men get retarded the second they think they might sleep with you.

You wish. Although it's fun when you clearly express their tactic won't work and they retreat looking like a kicked puppy.

It's in their DNA senpai. They literally evolved to attempt to please the leader of the tribe and the tribe as a whole at whatever cost so they won't be exiled and thus die a cold, lonely, agonizing death out innawoods.

I actually can't be manipulated because I assume when someone is being nice to me they are playing some kind of game. Sometimes though there are genuinely nice people. It's extremely easy to tell the difference between the two because a genuine person never wants anything from you.

I am generalizing, but only because it's true, and I don't think it's profound, in fact I expect other people to agree with it because of their own personal experience manipulating women. David bowie called it 30 years ago, "some of them want to use you, some of them want to be used by you". Women want to be used. It makes me sick to think that though. I hate it. Why tf do women want to be lied to and tricked so god damn much. They believe the most made up fairy tale bullshit lies because it fits their narrative and makes them feel right about their perceptions of a prince charming, as if a perfect man exists and he's right around the corner waiting for her.

Literally the other way around, he's bending over backwards to please women (saying what they want to hear) to get pussy.

>"some of them want to use you, some of them want to be used by you"
That's Eurythmics, not David Bowie. I'm legitimately annoyed.

Men get retarded because the trick worked and now they're so close they can taste it and are too worried about fucking up. It's like when you're fighting a boss and you've got a sliver of hp left and you try to kill the boss in one final combo knowing at any second you could die. The fact that a man has to feel that in the first place is the problem, because sleeping with you shouldn't be equivilant to a boss kill, it should be something that happens naturally in a loving relationship.

Not all men are good at manipulation. But if you're as smart as you think you are, have you ever thought to ask yourself, "why are men always trying to trick me?" hmmmm really makes you think, like men are forced to play some kind of dumbass game they need to git good at.

I literally had men spending hundreds of dollars on me without even kissing them on the lips or alluding to anything sexual.
You make it sound like you're some sort of master manipulator and absolute genius because you sporadically get your dick sucked by your girlfriend by telling her she's pretty the way she is, but 90% of men are absolute idiots and they're so fucking easy to exploit that I often wonder how they can retain any wealth when they'll literally throw themselves at any women who make them smell her pussy.

>I actually can't be manipulated

THINK ABOUT IT LOGICALLY

I just want someone to be happy with.

(Not him obvs)

Women are more sensitive emotionally than men are. Insulting a woman tends to hurt her more than if you were to do the same thing to a man.

Also, women are very much aware of the value of their appearance. There are plenty of men who genuinely don't give a shit about their looks. Women on the other hand know that their value is largely based on how physically attractive she is towards men. If you're a man and you're telling a woman she's fat and/or ugly you're pretty much telling her she's a worthless female.

Women by nature are naive, like if you’re on a date with a girl and you just want to bang her you’re not going to tell her that, you’ll still have to court her and act the way she expects you to

Yea those are betas and of course they exist. You probably wish you could sell your bath water too. But I seriously doubt you've successfully manipulated any attractive men because they can pick and fuck whoever they want. There's fewer attractive men than there are attractive women because women don't need to be pretty in the face. They just need a relatively slim body. Men have to dedicate time and effort into crafting a good looking body, and those guys don't get cucked by women.

Me too, user. I think most of us do.

> I seriously doubt you've successfully manipulated any attractive men because they can pick and fuck whoever they want.
Not a big deal to be honest. Most men, even attractive ones, are emotionally retarded and not too hard to manipulate if you're any good at it. Once you understand what kind of person they are, it's pretty easy to get them to do what you want.
I had hot guys running after me for months simply because I told them no.

I would hope so. And i am a bit flustered it is so hard for me.

>I had hot guys running after me for months simply because I told them no.
I am an unattractive chick and I had this fairly got, successful fella after me for ages because he asked me out as a "workplace prank" and I said no.

I think I look okay, but I'm not very pretty or anything.
I met a guy at a party and we hit it off. Flirted a bit. But it was clear he was a manwhore and I wasn't interested. When he tried to make a move, I brushed him off and told him we could hang out as friends if he wanted because I enjoyed talking to him.
He went after me for months, and still years later randomly texts me that he loves me.
And he's a guy who models as a side job, not an uggo.

It's crazy, cus all I hear from guys is that "girls want what they can't have" but all I see from guys is them only wanting what they can't have

I think it's a very human thing to want what is out of your reach.
I don't think OP fully understands the depths of male desperation.

I do, do i get a cookie?

Well, you really cant want sth you already have now can you?

Post body

Not posting my pics on fucking Jow Forums like some degenerate camwhore, user.
I'm 5'5", 120 lbs, have a nice figure but nothing model like or super fit. White.
Face is pretty average. Overall a 6.5 or 7/10 I'd say.

If you don't believe me, I don't care.

>I do, do i get a cookie?
Sure user, sure.

Yeay cookie! That actually put a small smile on my face, thanks user.

So, by your stats. Somebody like this?

Attached: Trial12.jpg (1667x2046, 670K)

What's wrong don't wanna get mogged?

Attached: IMG_20190713_164207.jpg (3024x4032, 3.29M)

Yeah, roughly. Bit more boobs and probably more belly, she looks much more toned than I am.
I also haven't put a dress on since I was 12.

I don't want any picture on me on this shithole of a site.

Are you trans?

Yeah, do you have a discord I could add you on?

No? Kek.

You talk all this good shit about how you've got hot guys fawning over your pussy stink come on back up your statements

Do you want me to send you certified declarations about how guys want to fuck me with their photos?
I never claimed I'm particularly pretty. I think I'm pretty average.
I think guys are fucking retarded.

No just post body

you sound like a larping coping tranny

the discrepancy in abusive relationships is something like 7:1 w/m. not only women are orders of magnitude easier to manipulate, they are also much easier to keep manipulating once you've reeled them in. that is why there are millions upon millions of abuse females every single year.

powt body is a Jow Forums meme but is overly autistic so you two didn't understand each other at all

lmao

You're literally a 3.

Attached: IMG_20190714_150233.jpg (2592x1944, 1.09M)

Ah ok, have a good night pretty user. Thanks for the cookie!

Can i also ask a somewhat unrelated question?

That just proves that men are much worse manipulators than women, to be honest. If you have to resort to abuse to get what you want out of someone, you're not the brightest.
Again, literally hinting that you might think about sleeping with someone is enough to get most men to spend money on you. Rejecting a guy who isn't used to getting rejected after getting his hopes up is enough to have him run after you. Make a man feel like he can relate to you in some way (ex: gamer gurls) and you'll have him orbit you for decades.
You're not a very complicated group to crack dude. Most of you are prideful, immature, and desperate for pussy and love.

Larping tranny add me on discord

I'm really not interested in interacting with you to any extent. I don't feel the need to prove myself to internet strangers, I don't care about you.

You've had 3 different people @ing you. I'm the OP. I didn't call you a tranny and that guy posting pictures isn't me either. Maybe it's just like you said and you're just too irresistible for men to control themselves.

I'm not irresistible, I'm not particularly good looking. Men are very easy to exploit, and the only reason why you could think otherwise is because you never had one trying to fuck you.

You're right, I haven't. And I've thought about that. I've tried putting myself in a woman's position on the internet and you guys do get harassed a lot.

Look, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to drag you through this. I just wanted an interesting thread to pass the time. I didn't want to perpetuate any of the negative shit men do. I know we aren't too great to women on the internet. I hope you can forgive me.

>Why are women so easily manipulated?
>hold up, let me give my life savings to this twitch thot
>i think she's in love with me, guys. this one is real!

>manipulation isn't abuse
fucking kek at the mental gymnastics. you keep arguing in circles, tranny. it is a fact that you are literally orders of magnitude much more likely to end up getting manipulated into submission by a man. not only that but you will keep going back to those men who manipulated you because women are so weak both mentally and physically.

your copes are cringe

t. Male feminist incel

>Women read a retarded post by faggots like OP and immediately crawl out of the woodwork to boast about how much they manipulate men for money and attention

Fuck this world

Attached: 1563102642652.jpg (1039x692, 195K)

Kek, Bros before hoes

Have sex

This just in:
Manipulators can be men or women, and clear desperation marks you as a target

>Even the most intelligent women fall for obvious bullshit flattery.
You say this like men don't fall for it all the time too. Protip: they do, and fall for it harder and quicker because guys don't get compliments as often.

Not that you'd know what getting a compliment feels like.

>not that you'd know what getting a compliment is like
This passive aggressive behavior can only come from a woman. I've gotten them from time to time but women trade them to each other like they're worth something. To women compliments define your fucking lives.

see and

People who desire validation are easy to manipulate.

Women who want it are easy to manipulate, as are men. Women and men who don't want it are not.