Is suicide the ultimate powermove?

Why isn't it allowed to show suicides on the news? Why does the jew fear the kamikaze? Is it because they need enough NPCs to keep the clown world up and running?
Redpill me on suicide

Attached: xuo3mdl2gdsz.png (662x967, 23K)

Absolutely.
You go first. I'll catch up!

yeah. its the final red pill. we are afraid of it. so just do it already

Because like the Jew heretic eat you will burn in hell with the sodimites and animals

Why are we "allies" with you?

Attached: 911.png (607x889, 949K)

It is the defacto "fuck this im out".

Basically if you kill yourself you are flipping everyone off and saying "i would rather be in hell"

People suck ass and they don't want to be reminded of it. Theu want happy little worker bees and deaths make more unhappiness.

Basically if you want things to change yes you should kill tons of people and then yourself.

why are we allies with you.....oh that's right you pay for our nukes, carry on here.

Jews love suicide why do you think they’re doing nothing about the opioid crisis

I suppose it could be worse....

Attached: Theresa_May_Hijab.jpg (818x545, 40K)

Ask the FCC why they can't show gore on TV.
But the public can't stomach that shit anyhow. They don't sit around watching cartel lover scenes like we do.

You have to be a good goy and work for Mr Goldberg. The government needs you alive to pay those taxes!

KEK!

Money. They dislike suicide when it doesn't pay them.

I've never understood suicide ever. Why would anyone end their life outside of having some sort of disease that causes constant pain for every minute of every day? There is literally no other excuse that is worth half a fart and anyone who says otherwise is a piece of shit coward that takes the easy way out

Shame.

No, it's literally one of the stupidest things you can possible do.

Only true accelerationists will accelerate their lives to the end.

i feel depressed because i moved so far right that i can't connect with anyone
i'd like to die, but i can't. i imagine all the faggot leftists that would love to see me dead, and it gives me the will to live

The based nips figured out that suicide is only redpilled if you're being a kamikaze pilot. If life sucks and you hate a certain group of people why not check out and take them with you? Brenton Tarrant got so depressed and angry that he cried in a cemetary over the lost europeans that died in WW1 so muslims could invade europe. He then proceeded to take out his frustrations on those that caused his grief. Niggers feel anger all the time so its much more diminished than what a white person would feel. However once whitey turns his immense sadness into anger that's when we'll see some fun stuff happen

Attached: samurai pepe.png (739x488, 93K)

Selfish and PussyPilled

because we're not a sovereign nation and we're owned by the same people who created israel and run about 20 other countries on the planet including the one occupied by this delusional paki and his nigger princess