What did i do wrong?

Can somebody give me perspective?

My ex-girlfriend was deeply in love with me, then she find who i really am and she changes her mind

I don't know how could i mess everything so fast while she was deeply in love, i was her crush, she used to text every 3 hours, she used to ask me for pictures of myself, she had plans with me

What did i do wrong? Ask me if you want to know more about what happen to see where did i fuck everything.

Attached: DJbP_mSU8AAzqQN.jpg (486x720, 57K)

Sounds like you weren't honest about who you are which is a valid reason to end a relationship over

I was honest

When i tell you that she find who i really am. I mean my personality, who i am, my traits, everything about me.

I mean, who are you really?

A nigger

I'm a normal guy, she didn't like my personality and the way i behave

By the looks of what you typed, as that you said you were her crush, I am going to assume you two never had sex. If that is the case, she probably got bored because you never initiated. If you two were actually intimate, then obviously you were putting on some sort of persona. Over time you got comfortable and slowly reverted back to your normal self. Whatever that is (probably needy). She found it unattractive.

If I had a girl who seemed very nice, chill and submissive but three months pass and she turns into a nagging bitch. Of course I am going to not see her anymore. And of course there is the polar opposite. Where over a few months she becomes extremely needy and clingy. Which most guys may say is a nice thing except when she wants to be with you all day everyday and then tries to emotionally manipulate you when you don't.

I've had to deal with both. And I've also been ghosted to simply being too available to women as well.

She is 17, i'm 5 years older, she was finishing highschool, i'm finishing college. We tounge kiss in the second time we talk to each other, the relationship only last 1 month, i couldn't have sex with her that fast

Yes i become needy in that time

That was your problem

Never be needy OP. Play it cool, she does something untrustworthy then you go find more girls. Knew this senior in high school who was over infatuated with a freshman and got her initials tattooed on his hand, and now she's marrying someone else.,, you can probably understand why it didn't work out...

If you're not fucking your girl within a week, you're doing something wrong.

Why? Explain

I'm scared of pregnacy, i don't know anything about birth control futher a condom

>What did i do wrong? Ask me if you want to know more about what happen to see where did i fuck everything.

at 17? get the fuck outta here.

OP, she was a child compared to you. 5 years at 17 is not the same as 5 years at 21. That was your first mistake.

Youre also obviously concealing important information from us now, as well, about your personality or what it was she found out that she didn't like

I wouldn't read into to it too much, woman have a shit ton of dating options and will drop you over the smallest flaw. You were probably enamored with her because she was young and pretty, but to her you were just cute guy no.12.

You're 22 being needy for a 17 year old?

This is why she ditched you.

21, and it was young pussy, it was worth it

Probably

It was probably a red flag, i notice it when she was distant with me, then i end it because i knew she didn't have the guts to do it but want/didn't want to end it. She didn't want to catch feelings because she will move on soon to another country with her mother but that isn't a excuse

To give you information about my personality, just ask me and analize everything about me

Bump

You hid who you were as a person and when she found out she disliked it.
Be honest about who you are from the start so people can make informed decisions.

I didn't hide it

Youre an attention whore and/or you dont know the first thing about yourself. I dont know if thats why she wanted to fuck off, but its definitely a problem.