I'm fucking fed up with it

I'm sick of being fucking treated like a child when I'm a 20 year old man, I'm sick of fucking doing nothing with mt life, my county has the lowest employment in my state and I can't get a job, I never got my diploma, and i have no lisence.
I'm really considering packing up my shit and just going somewhere on foot, to start my life, I'm so sick of just being stagnate and not accomplishing anything.
I don't have any money, and no family anywhere else, but I'm willing to risk fucking death right now to avoid just sitting here and rotting here anymore until i become a fuckjng 40 year old meet living on the streets or some shit.

Attached: images (1).jpg (211x238, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sporeworks.com/
fungifun.org/English/Pftek
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That may be the right thing to do in your case.

Then again, maybe its not.

Do you have any reasons why it wouldn't be?

None at all, i have no obligations, nothing really holding me back other then "no don't it's fucking a dumb idea user" said by my mother over and over.
They tell me to get a job and save up money, but I literally can't get a job, they have 50 year olds around here running cashier at grocery stores and doing bagging, that's how bad things are, people will literally grab anything they can get and it's all taken, even fast food places.

No drugs? no debts?

do you have anything you want to do?

or a location you'd prefer over another?

Id prefer anything over where I'm currently living, and nope no drugs nothing holding me back.

I'd really like to become a cook or something along those lines.

well, like I said, it may be the right move for you, but be prepared to eat the consequences of your choices.

Don't bitch about it being hard. You chose it and nobody wants to hear it because their own problems take up enough energy.

The good thing about working in foodservice is you don't go hungry, but your pay starts pretty shitty, so make sure you know how to fucking manage your paycheck.

Ill have to think about it some more, but im being pushed to no other choice, this place is killing my soul, amd it's killed the soul of so many people around me as well.

Join the military?

No diploma.

okay, THAT you need to fucking fix before doing anything.

Get your GED squared away before you leave the house. That much you should really do while you have the protection of the family.

>20 year old 'man'
>mad that hes treated like his age by people older
>mad that he cant get a job because he couldnt get through highschool in current year
your delusional if you think your a mature adult and all your problems stem from you being too immature to grow up and handle them.

This is the most boomer post I've ever read on Jow Forums.

God I love the boomer arrogance and smugness.

I can't get a job not because of ny diploma status, but because theres not enough of them in my state for 1.
Number 2 , wanting to take responsibility for myself and stop being treated like a child when im a 20 year old man is immature? Since when?
My problems are like this buddy.
>Cant get a job
>Have no money
>Need money to get ged
> How do I get money for said ged
>Hurr get a job
See first problem.

m8, it's 2019. you can learn a lot of stuff by watching videos on youtube. why do you even need to leave? you could start your own business, even the shittiest thing would give you experience and confidence.

>Id prefer anything over where I'm currently living
then the real problem is not the way people treat you, but that you simply hate your environment.

>No diploma.
you can learn shit by yourself.

>cook
do you enjoy poverty?

yes, but diploma status is a needless handicap.

Woah, didn't know that thanks for telling me bud.

Attached: 1563027421404.jpg (683x817, 57K)

>20
Judging from your past one might think you're actually 12

"Judging from your past"
Okay fucker.

>can't greentext
you have to go back

Attached: https_%2F%2Fassets.ifttt.com%2Fimages%2Fchannels%2F1352860597%2Ficons%2Fon_color_large.png (240x240, 11K)

imagine being this big of a fag

I was in the same boat, user. Lucky for me, my sister, whom lived far away in the city with her husband where there are fucking job opportunities, grabbed me and let me get a leg up living with them.
If you know not a single person to give you that chance, pack your shit and do it yourself.

Let a couple more years go by and you'll no longer care. There's really no reason to "do" things, to work, to get a diploma, to get a license, and also not to go somewhere, to "start", or to accomplish anything. All of it is meaningless words in your head and none of it matters.
26 neet here and literally experienced everything you mentioned years ago, been there done that. It, like most things people think are valuable, don't matter at all. It's all incredibly overrated.
Sit down, play some vidya, and stop caring what society decides.

>No diploma
>No job
>No license
>No sense of direction

I can't imagine why people treat you like a child OP...

Sure. If things are that dire it might not be a bad idea. Although being treated as a kid at 20 is normal. Because that’s what you are, you’ll get it when you het older.

dont listen to these cucks OP, i believe in you. you dont need a diploma to be successful, or even a job. jobs are for cucks, they should be avoided whenever possible. the real way to make money is starting businesses. it doesnt have to be anything complicated, just something where youre selling something or providing a service. if youre smart youll make way more than youd ever make via wage or salary, and i mean WAY more.

like say im selling donuts on the street. if theyre $2 each and i get five customers in an hour, im already making above minimum wage. that's already better than like most millennials. and if i pick the right street corner i'd get way more than 5 customers in an hour.

you're young and debt free, you can do whatever you want with your life. the only limit is your imagination. go take control

Get your GED??

if you want some fast cash to get your own place, here's an idea. shroom spores are legal to buy online. they take about a couple months to grow, if youve got buyers you can make a fortune. assuming youre not too proud to be a drug dealer for a bit

sporeworks.com/ to buy the spores
fungifun.org/English/Pftek instructions for growing