Westernized indian girls are top-tier and you can't prove me wrong

Westernized indian girls are top-tier and you can't prove me wrong.

How does a loser like me get one?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-15 (3) Photos.png (337x785, 632K)

I can’t disprove facts man

Your best bet would be somewhere urban or north jersey, though any part of nj will do

The UK has a lot of them, in Birmingham and London especially

I live in NJ actually, that's how I became awakened. Problem is they like to stick to their own and I'm socially inept and have no friends on the inside

>westernised girls
>good

What?

Just be White

>be white
they don't even give white guys the time of day. they just stick to their communities

This

That's what I've been saying. I'm brown and can pass for an Indian (kill me), but faking it can only take me so far - or can it?

Yeah man, raised with traditional culture, have perfect bodies and can still be fun and sassy. What I definitely don't want a Fob Indian that doesn't have hygiene, social skills or is entangled in their uptight ridiculous traditions

Most of them still have traditional values and their parents are probably even more into tradition and culture. You'll have a very hard time being accepted by their family, most western indian girls still marry a western indian guy. Caste, religion, age, nationality are all very important aspects for them when it comes to marriage.

If I can fake the look, do you think that's enough for the family? I can learn some of the cultural stuff on the side, just don't have to practice it

Cope, Indian girls love being colonized by Chad

I agree, I find Indian/middle Eastern women to be the most attractive. I personally prefer the darker ones, put I've dated/banged a couple Indian girls.

In my experience, they're very friendly and approachable... I don't know why you think that dating a girl from the same culture as you would be so different just because they're brown... Just be yourself :^)

Pic related: my ideal Desi girl

Attached: 078389a515ec2b78c4e7364db1dba4c2--indian-girls-dark-indian-women.jpg (628x628, 51K)

>fun and sassy
The one I know is pretty sassy and fun, though not sure if she's technically what you'd call westernised as she's lived from far east to middle east throughout life. Though the voice has this American flavor to it, much like an Italian guy I know who was attended some international school in Switzerland. But their voices don't drive me up the wall like actual Americans who sound as whiny as fucking when talking. The men sound like they have no testosterone even if they have beards. Her voice is also pretty husky. I find it sexy as fuck.

buy one in India

they're wannabe trashy sluts, thats all im gonna say

Good luck getting rid of that curry smell

>Her voice is also pretty husky. I find it sexy as fuck.
I see you're a man of good tastes as well

Based in the one I've talked to at lengths, it seems to be them doing all they can to enjoy the newfound freedom they have from their restrictive parents when at uni. The one I spoke to had to lead a double life at college and lie about not drinking, not hooking up, etc. to family cause otherwise the parents would sperg out, pull the girl from uni, etc. They go insane with the freedom I guess. I, for example, can drink at home from uni, have drink with parents, etc. but they can't.

It's great. Also, is there a word for that accent I described that the Indian and Italian have that have that American flavor but aren't American per say? Maybe it's what an international accent literally sounds like. Guys of totally British background raised in Hong Kong have the same deal too.

they are good for hook ups but you woudnt want to marry them, if you think about it, its sad, 99% of them just do stupid and degenerate/self harming stuff with their ''freedom''

Eh, the one I know is pretty switched on. Parties a lot has the sense to not get too fucked up and tends to end up looking after those that do get too fucked up and do stupid things more often than not. But she's not an American born and raised one, so maybe that makes the difference

Pfft indian women are fucking disgusting.

From my experience, American born ones with a strong cultural upbringing are already used to having freedom, so they don't do anything overly stupid (exceptions here and there of course). On the other hand, they're not stifled into deep rooted Indian traditions either, so it's a win-win. The parents are a different story though

Depends on what you mean by overly stupid/degenerate. One I have in mind isn't doing anything the white people aren't doing, i.e. drinking, clubbing, hook up, experimenting with some drugs now and again without going full addict or without doing something that really fucks you up like meth or crack. If that all counts, then your problem is with college zooms in general and not only poo girls.