How to stop being an incel?

I don't think I'm visually unattractive, but like a large % of men I have invisible guy syndrome. I'm clean, hygienic, like to keep fit but I'm not turning any heads. I've never had any luck with the ladies. I think they must see through me straight away and realize I have nothing to offer. I'm not good-looking enough for arm-candy, not rich enough for a sugar daddy, not badboy enough, not charismatic enough, etc. The lonelier I get, the closer I get to the incel trap. I find myself seeing couples and growing bitter like Elliot Roger did in those pitiful videos.
>inb4 have sex
>inb4 just be urself
>inb4 hit the gym
>inb4 bang hookers
>inb4 be Chad
>inb4 lower ur standards

Attached: 19227604_122272448365244_8761103242202447872_n.jpg (320x400, 15K)

Love doesn't happen over night, you have to convince a woman to love you with time.

I'm tired of this incel crap. If think you are missing much but you actually are trouble free.

Women are whores. Work a career and visit Amsterdam on holidays to get your dick dry. If you need companionship, get a dog.

Prostitutes help, seriously. Think of her as your personal sex trainer. Once you have practiced enough with them you will be much better equipped to flirt with girls. Take a few good non-selfie pics and hit tinder.

You should ask yourself "would I date me if I was a single woman?" And then figure out why not. If you would date yourself, then you're definitely not being confident or making initiatives.

You sound like you expect girls to just fall into your lap.
The last time you tried flirting or getting closer to a girl, what went wrong?

Be friends with girls.
I get it, girls find you a chore to be around and thus won't let you inside them, so maybe drop this angle where you come off as desperate and bitter.
Once you have made a couple of friends who are women, try to meet their friends, invite them to your parties and get invited to their parties.
Now, you have a woman saying you are tolerable to her friends. This could either be an opportunity to make more friends or see if they want to fuck you.
Always make the objective of your interactions that she has a good time. Eliot Rodger wasn't a bright guy, find better role models.

Do you actually talk to and approach women?

You forgot one inb4:

> inb4 actually inb4 all the viable and life fulfilling solutions but instead of just sticking to the plan and leaving entitlement behind just stick to being a brat who won't nudge effort to make for all the lack of validation their parents failed to give him and make us feel sorry instead

I'm so sorry life is not working for you user :( you are a victim

>Eliot Rodger wasn't a bright guy, find better role models.
He's not a role model for me, not a conscious one anyway. But I do find myself falling into the same pattern of seething at couples. Is it wrong for me to want that?

Is this something people actually do or is this just some pickup artist meme?

>You sound like you expect girls to just fall into your lap.
But girls do fall into guy's laps. All the time. If you try too hard to find a gf you will come across as desperate.

While pic related can help you, let's get a few things straight.
1) Confidence is necessary as a tool and as a trait. You can fake confidence (supposedly) but just remember men have to initiate. If you don't initiate, you don't exist.
2) You seem to have done a good bit of self-reflection already. Everything you've said indicates you're "boring," which basically means you aren't attractive. You can make more money and you can work on charisma. What would help even more, though, is to become interesting. Don't ask me how to do that because I have no clue.
3) You're better off than some people but there's nothing wrong with going Elliot-mode

Attached: 1562973937391.jpg (600x900, 195K)

>girls do fall into guy's laps
Nobody got a gf by staying inside and complaining on a vietnamese crayfish catching website

Attraction is the hook, love is the anchor.
I have neither.

I don't consider myself an incel but I have similar circumstance as you user. What made Elliot cannot get a gf or friends? On paper he seems quite handsome and pretty well off

He was too good for this world. He placed too high of standards on everyone and thing and as his expectations fell apart he saw no reason to stay around

How the fuck else do you think dating works?

You sound a little autistic with this kind of thinking. Even the most alpha chads make their move.

Not true

Elliot was a stupid fucktard.

>people me no like dum
>me smart

>You sound a little autistic with this kind of thinking.
Not really, Roasties will hit on guys no problem. A lot of chads don't work for it. And when us lesser mortals try to make a move we're told to not be so desperate.

100% this
>inb4 just become attractive, incel

1. Drop ‘roasties’ and all that other crap out of your vocabulary, it’s cringe outside of Jow Forums and for anyone over the age of 15.
2. So you want to date and be good with money but still declare yourself lesser and feel unworthy?

Why do you guys even want girls?

They're just hassle and sex isn't that great.

>leave all the pussy to me

Seriously take it

Tired of women after living with them

By your definition 99.99% of men are chads. Since the lesser mortal you describe is a tiny minority.

Not an option but thanks for the offer

It's nothing but circumstance. For example, a guy with superior genetics will attract women from a young age. He will be treated better than others and have confidence talking to women. Similarly, a guy from a stable, positive homelife will be encouraged to express himself and have the confidence to socialize and attract women with his persona. It does kind of horseshoe, because a lot of badboys have shitty upbringings, and some of them aren't particularly good-looking, but they're generally quite masculine and treat women with such indifference that it plays on their daddy issues/savior complex.
I would put myself towards the end of the spectrum, before it horseshoes. Shit homelife, dysfunctional parents, crap genetics = incel

About 10% of males are chads. Most are normies. Bottom 10% of males are the true incels, wizards, robots, permavirgins, etc

No, even by your definitions. "Chad" actually works for it.

He goes to the gym, or plays sports, or takes care of his hair and skin or whatever.

He may not work on approaching women but he works on himself. Take the "chadpill", become your own man!

I would love to see a comeback to this. It makes too much damn sense.

I always wonder how autistic Internet incels/"normies" must be to not get any. Me and my friends get at least some attention from women and we're not a pretty bunch.

Fuck man. Single mom raised me and moved my schools around every other year, and that coupled with poor mate selection (mental illnesses). I realize I have to take all the blame for my genetics, but if I could start again, a million miles away, I'd pick a different dad or something idk

Normies get marginal attention. You're a normie

Is marginal attention gfs and one night stands? What more do you need? I am not a supermodel so I don't expect hundreds of women, but still I don't get how supposedly not unattractive dudes can't get any attention at all.

Yes, that's about it. I have literally (the correct usage of the word) never had a female express interest or attraction towards me.

Bottom 0.01%, not 10%.

You fail to define what "superior genetics" means. Incels are generally normal men but become ensnared by the incel movement and start adopting their toxic beliefs.

You have never spoken to a female?

Well dude that sucks. Do you have female friends that can help you get some clues?

That's not how "expressing interest" works, but no. I'd only talk to a girl I know is attracted to me

I don't have any friends beyond my 16 year old brother, so no.

Well, I still fall in it regardless. That just means there are less Chads and more normies which doesn't change much

>You fail to define what "superior genetics" means.
Adequate height, facial symmetry, strong jawline, thick hair, broad shoulders, good health. I'm not saying you need to be a gigachad but most of these traits are conductive to sexual success.

No they aren't. Incel.

>convince a woman to love you

Attached: 1537055669901.png (550x543, 25K)

Well if that's what you're expecting to happen I've got bad news for you

Incel

Great comeback brah.
It's not rocket science. A man with those features will have more success than a man who doesn't. He will have more female attention and therefore won't suffer from low-confidence or oneitis.

Don't worry. I know it won't happen for me. No woman is dumb enough to like me

If you dont talk to girls I can promise you that you're extremely unlikely to attract any, even if you're very physically attractive

Typical incel canard. You have no proof of this other than Jow Forums saying it. Just fuck off if life is so hard

unironically Jow ForumsRedPill

That's fine by me.

I have no proof? so a fat, balding manlet is on equal footing as Chris Hemsworth?

Yes. Now have sex and grow up

And because you can't attract a girl by avoiding talking to her you will never get anyone. Get over your fear. Go on dating sites. Try tinder.

Wrong. You listed meme characteristics that closeted homosexual incels find attractive. All physical and completely irrelevant. Success is determined above all by what's in between your ears.

Stupid or lying?

Ah, should've known you were just shitposting.

Yes. people actually do this.
Get educated, have hobbies that aren't playing video games and jerking off so you have something to talk about if you see something relatable that they're doing.
"Is that (author of book she's reading)? I used to be really into (field of that authors expertise). Are you going to school for that or something?"
If at any point she expresses disinterest or outright tells you to piss off, apologize for taking her time and be on your way.

Again, that's fine. I was weak once and did all that. After two weeks of nothing I deleted it all. Not stooping to that level again. I'm fine being alone. Some guys just aren't attractive and are meant to die childless

>Try tinder
Bad advice

>apologize

Attached: 1536603892709.gif (250x250, 313K)

I can tell you a short story: was Incel most of my life. First sex at 21. Had a few one-night-stands and FWB.
Having sex didn't change my life at all. I was still a broke-ass loser living with my parents.

Yeah, you're right. Most male sex symbols are below-average height, balding, weak chinned, skinnyfat and disabled.

Now you're just being a facetious little incel because your worldview is crumbling. Go away for fuck's sake

A guy with good genes is predisposed to success with women compare to someone who's not. What's so fucking hard to grasp about that?

What do you mean stooping to that level? All kinds of people use tinder.

If you’re OP, if you’re fine with it, why makes this thread?

Also, they’re telling you what to do in order to meet some one. Stop being a perfectionist and just do it if you’re so miserable. Nature isn’t perfect, it seems perfect but it took like 1 billion years to get to where it’s at.

Why's it so hard to accept that you are a weak-willed piece of shit that puts off responsibility wherever possible so that you never have to do anything? Pic related is you

Attached: 1562666207647.jpg (433x566, 56K)

A tinder profile is no different to a job application. Most roasties will get 1000s of applicants but you'll need something special to get their attention.

As a incel, I would never date myself due my absolut shit genetics

You just said that those physical characteristics determine success. This is factually wrong. The most successful men with women are those with charisma and drive. They might have some of the characteristics you listed. And a guy who has all the characteristics you listed will not get girls at all if he is boring and dumb.

You make the typical incel mistake of taking what you find attractive in men and projecting it on women.

Degeneration and desperation.
I didn't make the thread, first of all. Second of all, no. I'm not miserable. This whole part of the conversation started because the guy I first replied to () said he didn't understand how people like me don't "get any." I tried explaining it.

You defined "good genes" badly. You listed irrelevant physical characteristics.

>genes
This old meme again, eh? Fuck off incel

Your pic has no relevance to the matter at hand. Are men with good genetics more or less predisposed to success with the opposite sex? Anything other than "Yes" is simply disingenuous.

Uh yea, all those people on tinder sure are more desperate than you.

You still haven't defined what good genetics means.

No, it was desperate of me to do that. You asked what "stooping to that level" meant with respect to me. I don't know or care why others use it

No. Now please grow up

Being Chad isn't great

Women throw themselves at you to the point that you start feeling repulsed by them
Other men tend to hate you for being attractive

A real Chad is a bro who passes around his used goods to his less attractive buddies. You're probably just an attractive jock

How isn't that great? Way better than getting no attention at all from bitches.

Begone shitposter. You have nothing to contribute.
Asked and answered. Good height, strong jawline, facial symmetry, full head of hair, etc.

>I'm the shitposter
>goes on to list non-genetic things as proof of "good genetics"

Dude
Im mixed asian black white
Short
Acne
Dandruff on head and face
Pear shaped body skinnyfat
No Beard
Dicklet
Voicelet
Getting bald
And poor
Im the 1% bottom

Keep making excuses, bud. Girls will knock down your basement door eventually

For most men they feel happy when they're with a girl

I never experience that feeling
It's just like nothing

Im not asking them to do It, even If I get one gf I would never feel 100% at ease with her. Im way more angry with my progenitors

Even if these things weren't genetic my point would still stand. Men with attractive physical traits will stand a higher chance of success with women than men who do not. Denying this takes some serious levels of cope.

Who won? Incels or normies?

But DON'T fuck the dog

>even If I get one gf I would never feel 100% at ease with her. Im way more angry with my progenitors

>tfw cant believe girls willing to hear me out because im an ugly balding manlet

Normies cannot refute the simple logic that men with superior physical traits and better social development will have more success than men who do not.

It destroys the just world they live in and invalidates all the "effort" they put into "achieving" what they have

And yet at the end of the day normies get laid