How screwed am I?

Went to a party last week and got so drunk i hooked up with a bestfriend of mine. (I am M18 and she is F18)
Things are pretty awkward now, dont know what to do.
I am also dating another girl that doesnt know anything about this and i am not so certain how my feelings are towards her anymore.
My bestfriend is a former crush so i dont know if i have gotten feelings for her again. I have no clue about what i should do. I dont want to hurt anyones feelings for my fuck up

Attached: 204301.jpg (800x1200, 55K)

Break up with your current gf, ask your bf if she wants to be exclusive. Your current relationship ended that night, it’s not fair to your current gf. Let her go, and find someone else.

I’m not going to be a jerk and drag you through shit, this is just the truth. Try to not fuck up again.

doubt my bestfriend wants to do anything more to be honest, she is way out of my league.

i am certain i have to break up with my gf, but figure i should do it in person and explain the situation to her

Probably don’t tell her the truth, if you don’t want to hurt her.

Probably just tell her that you’re needing space to get your head straight, emotional things you’d rather not discuss.

Later on, after things calmed down, let her know the truth when and if you want to get back together. It’ll lessen the blow, and give you a chance to come clean.

>I dont want to hurt anyones feelings
Shoulda thought about that at the party!

>I’m not going to be a jerk and drag you through shit
OP deserves it for being a manwhore

Well I’m not going to do it, you’re welcome to do it, I’m just not in the mood to be upset about his actions that don’t affect me at all.

Booze isn't an excuse, you should take some time and self reflect on why you put you're feelings over those of your loved ones. You're so young tho with work you can be better.

If youre smart you'll try to keep things as they were.
Talk to your friend about it. And express it was a one time thing, you were drunk, and you want to go back to the way things were before. It's awkward because you haven't hashed out intentions.
As for your girlfriend DONT fucking tell her and make a mental note not to be a filthy cheater again. Telling her will just make things worse and doesn't do anything but absolve you of guilt which is meaningless in the long run.

thats very easy to say when looking at it from retro perspective, it was just a gathering of close friends

manwhore? yeah i have earned that

well, not to defend my actions, but calling her my gf is probably a bit too much. i've met her 5 times and she said we had more than a thing going on between us. But she has not expressed any sort of compassion or romantic emotions for like 3 weeks

i just have some trouble finding out who is my loved one in this situation. a best friend since 4th grade or someone i met at a party 2 months ago.

Bruh, get the fuck out of here.

You can’t cheat if you aren’t exclusive. You should wait until you’re legal to drink next time.

Get the fuck off the board you little 17 year old bitch, there’s people who need real advice.

I am legal to drink and purchase alcoholic drinks, but sure

Neither in the way you're thinking. Your "gf" could of been but if she didn't fuck it up by being distant you did by "cheating". And the other doesn't seem worth putting that type of energy into if she doesn't want to date. There's a third person out there but i worry continuing to be friends with this girl is gonna be a constant temptation.

its a tough one, there is no way i'm not gonna stay friends with my bestfriend. I gotta have a serious talk with them both to hear what they are expecting of me at this point.

I’ll gladly fuck your girlfriend if you think it’ll make things even.

technically it would even things out, but she is probably a bit too innocent

I love innocent, what’s her insta? I’ll sendher some dick pics.

if things turn out bad in the following days, i doubt she would want dickpics sent her way

What’s her insta? Stop being a cock block, you don’t even want her anyways.

someone youve known for only 2 months is already a best friend, and a previous crush? i would have to wager the person that loves you isnt the person you barely know. too bad you lost the person that actually loves you due to your recklessness.

imagine if your gf did this to you

Attached: D9OM91WU4AI1ZVl.jpg (759x847, 72K)

>bro come on i wanna send my dick pick to this girl only for her to get grossed out and ignore it bro come on

Tbh I've been there and it's not a smart idea to keep people like that around. If you do you should be transparent with everyone involved. Tbh I'd avoid you like the plague tho.

I don’t care if she gets grossed out, I just wanna let her know plenty of rod in the world. You’re just jealous because you don’t get dick pics you ugly cow.

no no no, might have phrased this badly
i hooked up with my best friend since 4th grade who i have had a crush in the past.

my gf or the girl i have seen a couple times is the one i met two months ago.

that is correct, i dont get dick pics. shouldnt you be on /b for dick/tribute threads?

Never actually been on b, but your face will always look like a dogs ass, shouldn’t you be in the circus?

Playa hatin ass biii

circus got shut down around here :(

Jobless and ugly? You poor slob.

jobless for a week, then i resume work as a mechanic for two years

Go away, no one wants to talk to your lonely ass.