For me, it is a combination of all three

For me, it is a combination of all three.

Attached: 1562693632334.jpg (720x802, 110K)

for me it's not knowing any single women and not wanting to approach randos on the street and not going clubbing because I don't drink haha

I am a man, and I don't even brush my teeth. Instead I ingest alot of ground cannabis seed, and it enables me to eat other things better, but one thing is the shell of the cannabis plant's seed has alot of fiber in it. It basically cleans your teeth for you when taken mindfully.

Actually it's pic related. Grow up and take responsibility

Attached: 1562666207647.jpg (433x566, 56K)

For me it's 3 and maybe 1. I'm usually very well groomed, and I don't know about 1 since I honestly have no personality. I am pretty much invisible to most people.

Nah my teeth are not the whitest but clean but for me it's the number 3. Maybe a bit of 1 since im an assburger but deep down I'm very caring.

Why are you even here

Actually it's because my ex and I are in a fucked up limbo and I can't bring myself to seek out other women except for sex, but then they want to get serious with me so I cut them off. All the while still waiting for my ex to sort herself out.

cope

I've sorted myself out now, please reach out. Thanks

Nah you still ain't returning my texts. Lord help us if you find out the number of women I've slept with while you've gone and fucked off.

Start drinking

why shouldn't girl ask me out

Just man up

This is literally me.

Your texts aren't coming through.

I don't mind, I still like you. I'm in a much better place mentally but I've also put in weight and I'm not getting any younger. I couldn't even ride the cock carousel because I kept thinking of you.

That was strangely therapeutic, anonette. If only my ex really thought like that. Wouldn't even mind the weight gain if I knew for certain she didn't have sex with anyone.

why don't they woman up

Same. I honestly just want you/him to talk to me again, shoot me a message, give me a ladder so I can get down from the ghosting tower. I want to start over and I honest do not care how many people he's dated/slept with as long as he's still into me.

If they have good genetics; I wash them up, teach grooming, and give style consultation with what they would like to try. The rest you need therapy or self medication with temperance.
Confidence usually comes after they see the new styles on them and get the hang of the grooming tips.

What are your initials? Got me paranoid.

For real though I'm probably not your gal since I haven't changed my number and haven't gotten any texts.